• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

MJG

Smash Hero
Yes. Im kidding you.

Lol? Calm down dude
I am calm. Don't say you are ready for anything when 1) no one can have a MAJOR improvement in one week 2) I don't know if you noticed but, the DK and lucario that I saw do almost the exact same thing and I know Danny agrees with me (at least with DK). Playing better people is the only way you will get good at the game. Maybe coming down to wichita will give you a reality check.

Rockstar

Smash Ace
I didnt say I was "ready for anything". I didnt say I'd improved.
-I said i'd gained confidence-

Going down to Wichita did give me a reality check. Why are you making it sound as if i'm boasting and claiming to be the best? Were obviously not on the same page.

MJG

Smash Hero
LOL. NOW YOU ARE JUST LYING. You sent me two texts saying that you were ready. The first text said "I trained enough. Ive gained some confidence. I may be ready. We need to get in some more matches?" I responded with "I don't live in KS" (I meant to say KC)then "Ready for what? Becoming good doesn't happen in one week lol" and THEN you got reaaaaaaaaaaaly butthurt and responded with "Lol. Dude. You took it the wrong way. So nevermind.

I didn't even bother responding to your 2nd text about you being ready. I can take a snap shot of each text message if you want but now you are just being dumb and you are lying (Even when you know you are lying and you can't admit).

The winner is :toonlink:

GGs.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
DK was garbage. lucario was slightly better but still garbage. his lucario has nothing on my lucario that i dont even take seriously anymore LOL. come play some real players rockstar

Rockstar

Smash Ace
Not as in "I will destroy any tournament."
More like "Ill try to make the next one i'm able to"

Yes. Danny. This tournament was teens only, most of which didnt know much about the tier list. They were just casual players for the most part. Not competitive really.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Done for the day after this. This C.Falcon got fourth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33cFPlsB7Ks My match against Tatsu. Enjoy
but but but...... im not done.

see i have an unsual memory. i forget a lot of things, but remember the most random and obscure details. comes with being autistic. NOW i am known to sandbag very hard against people i dont see as a threat. i watched that lucario match IN DETAIL a second time first pk thunder. SDI to up-B. interesting SDI in a tourney of scrubs? later in the match, not only did i see a b-reversal, i saw a b-reversal in an unusual direction that most people wouldnt do unless they follow things. at about one minute the lucario did a curl with his up-b that is reminisent of what i do. and some of the DI is also consistent with a player who knows how to use it. also its a ****ing green lucario

what i am trying to get at mister rockstar is that is a friendly we played a long time ago. i remember using lucario once in a friendly vs you an getting owned. i remember a SDI to up-b from your fire. i remember that spike as well. why are you uploading matches of us from past and claiming its a tourney? you dont need to do anything to prove yourself other then to come play an try to learn.

HOWEVER if you are going to try these stunts in some way to try and prove what type of a player you are well its failing. either drop brawl or get real and get better

also thats finos falcon

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
WHOA WHOA WHOA

PUMP THE BRAKES

Supreme = Stealth Raptor?

Tatsu = Fino?

SQUIVY T = ROCKSTAR?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
it's okay, though I do recommend watching the last stock of the last match, I skipped ahead because I stopped caring and magically I was behind, so I started trying so I wouldn't lose and I didn't get hit my last stock. Plus those were friendly matches.

DeLux

That's not fair though. He said he had a stacked bracket

BPx

Smash Lord
So, any chance you guys could help me out? I'm trying to get to WHOBO, so far I've found a spot in the car in STL, but have no way of getting there. If anyone is going to STL mid- next week FROM KC, that would be awesome, cause I could get to KC really easily on Sunday/Monday :/ Just trying to figure something out, prolly won't end up happening anyhow :[

BPx

Smash Lord
Haha, pretty much everyone that crashed at my place. Let me know how much gas money I'm going to need to give you guys, I'll only be riding down there I believe (have a ride back up).

DeLux

Well the jokes on you mofos

I might have lost an imaginary SquivyT, but you guys lost your free money via his imaginary promised money matches.

RIP SquivyT :(

DeLux

I hope I wake up tomorrow and today was all just a dream and Rockstar will still have his dignity, Ensis will still have his rage building, Fino would still have his money matches, Stealth would have his unparalled random memory, and I would still have my SquivyT.

And Ares will have nothing. For quitting on me.

Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end.

dmac

Smash Champion
i'll be at whobo, randomly... just sunday for melee though, gonna miss out on most of the super ****ty cosplying :(

edit : slu t is censored :|

dmac

Smash Champion
yeah theres no way anyone else is gonna be down there for that, i just happen to be in texas that weekend... i'd go to whobo on saturday to check out the con, but i dont get to texas till saturday night

who from here is going? anyone staying for sunday?

Rockstar

Smash Ace
@ Raptor, trust me neither of you are in the vid. You guys always have tags on when we played. I promise you its from last weekend. And when you, fino, and i did play friendlies at Perfect Duck's house, do you remember me saving replays? No way. I didnt even bring my sd card. All we did was play casuals, none of which were saved.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Well..your 2nd text said "True. Real life over smash any day. I dont know if i can make this biweekly. Im ready for whatever tournament though."

Thoughts? Concerns? Funny jokes?
I know I'm late in this, but Snivy says, "Only people with no life uses the term 'real life.'"

What a gr*******.

Edit: Wow, they censored it. Oh well.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Quote, I think there are some videos on your wii that I'd like to grab. They were from the last biweekly. There was a Falcon ditto of Degyn and me, and there were others that I don't remember off the top of my head. If you could look for them, I'd appreciate it.

BTW, this below should be Rockstar's new avatar.

Yep, I'm done here. Hope to see you guys this weekend, whoever is coming to my biweekly.

Top Bottom