• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ Kage vs. Mango ] RoM II Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Omg, this trailer is so epic and it makes my heart on fire. Thanks so much, it was ****! =D Now I really want to see the matches! lol.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Omg, this trailer is so epic and it makes my heart on fire. Thanks so much, it was ****! =D Now I really want to see the matches! lol.
Glad you liked it, haha. I really want to see the matches too because I only caught the very end of your second set victory on the stream. I literally tuned in and it was down to last stock with people screaming "KAGE! KAGE! KAGE!"

WHERE IS HARVEY DENT!!!! I lol'd at that part
I was trying to edit that out, but then realized that Batman's voice and Liam Neeson's voice actually sound pretty similar, so I guess it worked out.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Anyone else bothered by Mango's random-*** character choices?

Ganon for a match. DK for a match. Some other character that doesn't look like Mango should be usin' vs Kage.

I mean, I know I wasn't there and all, but what happened? Did mango get too cocky, or not cocky enough?

Still can't wait to see the matches. Kage won for a reason. I wanna see that reason.

Noman

Smash Cadet

Ganon for a match. DK for a match. Some other character that doesn't look like Mango should be usin' vs Kage.

I mean, I know I wasn't there and all, but what happened? Did mango get too cocky, or not cocky enough?

Still can't wait to see the matches. Kage won for a reason. I wanna see that reason.
Yeah and how they kept changing ports for every match? I mean I get some people take port priority seriously, but I didn't know it went this far.

tect

Smash Journeyman
Those weren't the matches from RoM 2. Those were different players from other tournaments.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

I wouldn't take his Falco and Puff as a joke. Winners = Falco then Falcon. Losers = Falco, Puff, Puff.

Pi

Smash Hero

lmao
i was totally lost by what you were saying
bahahahaa

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
My bad, thought those were all little clips from it. I was a little bothered that Mango would go Doc.

Now that I know it isn't, tho, I really can't wait to see what happun.

I wouldn't take his Falco and Puff as a joke. Winners = Falco then Falcon. Losers = Falco, Puff, Puff.
Didn't know that. Thought the DK and shiz were all him. Thought Mango seriously underestimated gamonborf

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
come on guys anyone ever heard of a fluke, get over it, this vid made me gag
Is it a fluke that there are no good Ganons on WC? Is it a fluke that Mango 3 stocked Jman minutes before losing to Kage? Is it a fluke that Linguini has wrecked Mango's Falco several times? See what I'm getting at? lol

Mango just needs more Ganon experience. That and Kage's spacing is insane.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Is it a fluke that there are no good Ganons on WC? Is it a fluke that Mango 3 stocked Jman minutes before losing to Kage? Is it a fluke that Linguini has wrecked Mango's Falco several times? See what I'm getting at? lol

Mango just needs more Ganon experience. That and Kage's spacing is insane.
It's true I've seen it myself, Linguini 3 stocked several times Mango's Falco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom