• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kadaj Presents: Swagger on Steroids, *Japanese Ruleset for Brawl*

*CT*

Smash Lord
I haven't got my calendar that has all my events on it, it seems alright. I think I have an exam on the 27th, but the 28th is so after the 27th

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Kadaj are u taking the blue or red pill? Are u supporting the ban or not?

U should man up and not support the gay URC. Apex obviously proved mk should not be banned as Japan proved our "gayest" mks could be beaten.

So is this tourney mk banned or not? TO's now have to pick a side.

Enxtar

Smash Rookie
I'll bring a full set-up for melee, I can get another GC or 2 with melee and a memory card if you need those too.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh damn lame. this is the 28th now? i was gonna get my room on the 28th lol. maybe I could do the week before...though thats really short notice

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I think the 21st would be enough notice, although barely. I could be wrong, though, given that I'm a lot closer to NCSU than other people.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
What exactly is the usual full Japanese ruleset, anyway? All I know about it is that the legal stages are SV/BF/FD.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
idk who kel is. but that's not my point :p

hey stingers, if we end up at this together (which i doubt), would you wanna team? i don't see much melee interest for this though lol.

archer.

Smash Lord
He goes to school in Clemson, SC actually but he's pretty much NC for the purposes of PR while he's there since the SC scene is kind of non-existent.

Top Bottom