• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kadaj Presents: Swagger on Steroids, *Japanese Ruleset for Brawl*

Kel

Smash Master
Oh, cool. Yeah it's only 7 hours from Lexington so I'll get a group together and come down some time. the 28th of January is Ohayocon, so we'll all be going to that. But let us know when the next one is and we'll make it down if there is decent attendance.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
well if mks not ban, there is no need not to play him in tourney :/

for those that enter this mk legal tourney, and not use mk, ur GOING to fail.

i cant be more serious about that.... im sorry. i can pretty much guarantee an mk player will not only win, but prob get second and third as well.

I honestly dont know why non mk players still play this game, thinking they will succeed :/

inb4somebull****aboutsometopnonmkplayer

The last time a non mk won a national, was like apex 2010. gtfo.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I bet 56 bucks that Arch will win this tourney. Seriously, hes gotten so much better. I dont think klegory or Lewsam stand a chance.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
I'll be coming to this. Entering Melee only though. Afterall, who else is supposed to stop Dr.PP from getting 1st? ;)
OH YEAH I SAID IT
BRING IT ON DR.PP
YOU CAN TANGO WITH MANGO BUT YOU CAN'T FLEE FROM ME I'LL SLAP A PRICE TAG ON YO EAR AND CALL YOU FREE
pleasedonttakemeseriously

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Aight Coach sounds fun! I'll be training for my inevitable class time. I better get a good grade on my report card after getting schooled, I've been workin' hard for this tournament, believe it or not lol. I made some significant changes to my game, and can't wait to apply them here on the 28th. I'm not getting 1st but I do predict I'll place better, if only by one slot.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Aight Coach sounds fun! I'll be training for my inevitable class time. I better get a good grade on my report card after getting schooled, I've been workin' hard for this tournament, believe it or not lol. I made some significant changes to my game, and can't wait to apply them here on the 28th. I'm not getting 1st but I do predict I'll place better, if only by one slot.
good luck man, lookin forward to it. =)

What if the price tag said $0.00?
then that would be a very useless and confusing price tag.

it'd be way more insulting to the merchandise if it didn't have a price tag and people could just pick it up and walk out with it and no one would care.

hint nudge wink

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
PP, Are you implying that I'm free? I'll have you know that the only reason you were able to 4 stock me last time we played was because you had a controller. If you hadn't had one of those our games would've been a lot more even.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I see. Now you're implying that I should walk into so I nudge you forward, then Fsmash you with my shoulder, bump you with my jab, Fair you with my fist, then bump you off the stage with a light shield. I'll keep that combo in mind.

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
On campus at uncc right now lol making me even more pumped to be back here for this in a few weeks.

Me and jwillii and possibly tehsqueemistro will be in there for melee, probably bringing 1-3 setups and maybe partial brawl setups as well.

ALSO I've been learning to l-cancel so everyone better just WATCH THE **** OUT

:phone:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I use marth, fox, and peach. Peach was my best back in the day.

But every blue moon when I pick up the game fox is the only person i don't get dominated with lol.
The metagame has changed so much.

I've never been an earthbound head or anything. I first used lucas in brawl cuz I loved how his nair stunned like peaches down smash in melee. Hence, why my very first character in brawl was pikachu. I've actually disliked ness in every smash game haha

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I didn't know Peach's Dsmash stunned. I'll have to remember that for the next time I play a Peach.

Although now that I think about it, the only time I've played a Peach was the time when me and Ballard almost beat Stingers and Chris. Emphasis on the almost beat part of that sentence. Other than that, I've never played a Peach.

Top Bottom