• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
HOLY $%$$%()%($ YOU GUYS EVERYTHING AVAILABLE TODAY!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDD I HAD A FEELING THIS WOULD HAPPEN. KROOLS TIME TO SHINE FROM TODAY ONNNWARDDDD
Hopefully but if anything I'll bet it'll just be Wolf, glad both Roy and Ryu are out of the way though.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
CONFIRMEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!! YES!!!! K ROOL IS HERE!!!

Oh wait, looks like my draft was useless at the end of the day. Unfortunate, but not unexpected. Maybe we'll get a new character trailer at E3... it'd suck if there's nothing confirmed to wait for. But oh well, I guess data mining from the 3DS version will already spoil any surprise... :rolleyes:

Also DUCK HUNT AMIIBO YES!! Though maybe the stand for the duck looks a little too intrusive...

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
That reminds me, every newcomer has gotten a cool poster art of them in smash bros. Who do you think K. Rool should have on his? I'm thinking DK, Diddy, Bowser, King Dedede, Bowser, Ganondorf, and Mewtwo.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I guess we'll just have to wait for the E3 presentation. I'm a little surprised that the ballot wasn't even touched on.

:231:

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
Only got to watch the latter half. Any mention of the ballot? Good to see Lucas, Ryu, and Roy already out. Maybe expectations about the ultimate DLC character count will be surpassed.

Maxoxpower

Smash Ace
for the ballot, no mention at all. but i'm sure we will see that on e3 direct!!

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
No ballot mention.

This Direct is part of the E3 presentation so don't get your hopes up for something more on Tuesday.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
No ballot mention.

This Direct is part of the E3 presentation so don't get your hopes up for something more on Tuesday.
Not true, they could still announce something new in the Digital Direct, this direct was for content coming out today, before E3.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
They'll probably announce a third character in the event if they actually care about keeping with the E3 tradition of 3 fighters.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Obviously they can't already have made a character from the ballot, it takes a long time to develop them, if I had to guess we'll hear about it sometime in autumn.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
Not true, they could still announce something new in the Digital Direct, this direct was for content coming out today, before E3.
It's considered part of their E3 lineup, though.

I'm not ruling out another announcement on Tuesday, but don't expect it, is all I'm saying.

King*Krool

Smash Apprentice
Nintendo already knows Smash Bros is the biggest thing, they released all 3 characters this Day (morning) at 8. So of course they needed to show them off before E3.

I'm thinking we will get a Ballet reference/character model similar to Mewtwo Tuesday, but nothing more.

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
Don't have access to my WII U/3DS right now, but those that do consider making a post in support of #KrocTheVote/K.Rool in Diddy and DK's miiverse image communities. Maybe some other characters that thematically match up like Bowser, King DeDeDe, might work too. Free advertising!!! Link back to your post here so we can give it a yeah, too!

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Don't have access to my WII U/3DS right now, but those that do consider making a post in support of #KrocTheVote/K.Rool in Diddy and DK's miiverse image communities. Maybe some other characters that thematically match up like Bowser, King DeDeDe, might work too. Free advertising!!! Link back to your post here so we can give it a yeah, too!
Great idea. I'm going to be adopting this for the characters that I support (King K. Rool, and Bandana Waddle Dee). Thanks!

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
Unfortantley I could'nt watch the direct on the e-shop or buy the new dlc thanks to the server overload so I watched it on here instead. Gotta say, I've kinda changed my mind on not getting Ryu right away, he actually looks pretty fun even though I never used him much in the Street Fighter games (Ken and Blanka were my favorite), plus with 2 frick'n special moves you can expect a lot of trolls using him online. I'm glad they're bringing back the hyrule castle and super mario bros. stage from ssb64 as well since those were my other favorites from the game. I'm not sure about the miiverse stage though since there could be one a--hole who makes a rude comment or picture about one of the characters and that will surley tick off a lot of fans. But who knows, maybe it could motivate them to beat up that troll as well pretending your opponent is them.

Anyway the news about future stages coming gives me hope for a gangplank galleon stage and K. Rool will sure win the ballot, otherwise we'll set up an angry mob against Sakurai lol.

StormC

Smash Hero
It does make me wonder if characters from new franchises will be seen as more difficult to develop since Sakurai will probably feel obligated to develop a stage to go with them.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Sakurai is the king of fibs.
"We have no plans on doing DLC."
>:4mewtwo:
"OK, Mewtwo's the only one."
>Miiverse and Tourney
"We're only doing a few things."
>:4lucas: and :4mii: costumes
"OK, that's all we're doing. Cest Fini."
>Smash Ballot
"OK, but, we're only going to do like 2 characters."
>:4feroy:, Dream Land 64 and the 3 Marios found in Smash 3DS' Data (There used to be 2, now another has joined)
"*sweats*....On another topic, I really don't feel like we should have fighting game characters in Smash."
>:4ryu:, Ryu's Temple, More 64 Stages, Trophies, Songs and even more :4mii: costumes
"I CAN EXPLAIN"
Just give us King K. Rool already :4pacman:

TheSmasher916

Smash Journeyman
Not to get too off topic but dang that direct was super good. I really think we're going to get a surprise reveal during the digital event though. I mean sure there was a lot released today, but I highly doubt they'd put us through a period where we don't have a character to look forward to in the future. The only reason Ryu and Roy were shown today was so they could be pushed out with the update, but I feel like we'll get another reveal during the digital event scheduled for August. Then it could coincide with the Tourney mode update as well as maybe Hyrule Castle 64 and Peach's Castle 64.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Sakurai is the king of fibs.
"We have no plans on doing DLC."
>:4mewtwo:
"OK, Mewtwo's the only one."
>Miiverse and Tourney
"We're only doing a few things."
>:4lucas: and :4mii: costumes
"OK, that's all we're doing. Cest Fini."
>Smash Ballot
"OK, but, we're only going to do like 2 characters."
>:4feroy:, Dream Land 64 and the 3 Marios found in Smash 3DS' Data (There used to be 2, now another has joined)
"*sweats*....On another topic, I really don't feel like we should have fighting game characters in Smash."
>:4ryu:, Ryu's Temple, More 64 Stages, Trophies, Songs and even more :4mii: costumes
"I CAN EXPLAIN"
Just give us King K. Rool already :4pacman:
If he doesnt...

TheMasterDS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheMasterDS
3DS FC
1977-0387-8995

The Roy Wedding today... quite depressing. Why do we always have faith in Sakurai?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I've made it into the eShop
Now don't crash, please. :4pacman:

IT CRASHED
SON OF A **** :4larry:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'M IN AGAIN
DON'T FREAKING CRASH
it didn't crash
yessssss
*intentionally clicks download later*
And now we wait :4pacman:

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR
If a new DK game o any kind I shown at E3 don't count out the possibility that K. Rool could show up for Smash there's even a possibility he could have been pre planned we don't know yet. We will have to wait and see

cybersai

Smash Ace
King K Rool should still be winning the ballot, we'll get him 2016 most likely. Hella long wait though.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
If any of you mates got a spare 3DS Code for any of the DLC, I'd glady take it off your hands :grin:
*shot down again*

so now that the miiverse stage exists I think it is time one of you artists makes some propaganda for Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong.

it doesnt seem well moderated anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom