• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

D

Deleted member

Guys, I stop playin' Smash. Im probably gonna sell it, I realized how much I don't deserve it. I used to play well...back in Meele the fight against Giga Bowser, Ganondorf and Mewtwo was nothing to me. Everyone I fought against lost. But now....I can't even beat the Enemy AI on lv 8 and all of my friends beat me all the time. Maybe it's time to stop playing it....I wish everyone of you a good time and a wonderful future
Don't give up man don't "put on sunglasses" lose you're way!":awesome:

if you all don't know what I'm referencing here it is

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Guys, I stop playin' Smash. Im probably gonna sell it, I realized how much I don't deserve it. I used to play well...back in Meele the fight against Giga Bowser, Ganondorf and Mewtwo was nothing to me. Everyone I fought against lost. But now....I can't even beat the Enemy AI on lv 8 and all of my friends beat me all the time. Maybe it's time to stop playing it....I wish everyone of you a good time and a wonderful future
Seems to me like you're just rusty. Sure you don't want to get rid of the rust?

And another thing:
[...]I realized how much I don't deserve it.[...]
Merit does not apply to a product made for entertainment purposes. There is no exclusivity to be obtained by playing, so stop fretting.

StormC

Smash Hero
I'm not really in the business of teaming up with anybody. I want K. Rool. No other character comes close to that want, even the two veterans in my signature. Anyone else is competition.

Plyus remember the last time there was a teamup? the all star alliance?

th eone that is toatlly empty and refused to include Dixie and I believe bandana dee as well?

didnt end too well. did it?

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
The only characters that I even come close to wanting as much as Rool are both from F-Zero, so supporting them is a pretty lost cause.

I know this is at least my second time saying it, you're highly cynical and the avi is basically an icon now.
Xzsmmc for smash 5
I could use a moveset focusing on demoralizing the opponents. So unique.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Not really, I could careless for Isaac, I'd rather have K. Rool and Banjo-Kazooie get in but unfortantley only one of them is likley.
You *could* care less for Isaac, which means that there is still leeway for caring less, which means that you care about Isaac. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Plyus remember the last time there was a teamup? the all star alliance?

th eone that is toatlly empty and refused to include Dixie and I believe bandana dee as well?

didnt end too well. did it?
Can you explain in full details what happen?

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
You *could* care less for Isaac, which means that there is still leeway for caring less, which means that you care about Isaac. :troll:
I wouldn't mind his inclusion to smash but he wouldn't be one of the first characters I'd download for dlc.

King_K_Rules

Smash Journeyman
Wow, look at this fan made Ice Climber Amiibo

It'd be cool if someone could make a K. Rool one like this, box and all. I am sadly inept at artistic things.

Or maybe even just a image like this using the Smashified KING K ROOL render

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Never said the people in here, just most people either want or agree that K Rool and Isaac are the most likely. Plus personally, Isaac is way cooler.
Will Ok I tried good like with getting King K Rool in smash 4 guys can't to play in the future :)!

D

Deleted member

Hey guys how cool would it be if we had a komodo dragon type enemy as part of the Kremling Krew?

Last edited by a moderator:

StormC

Smash Hero
Well, they're part of the Kremling Krew, but they're not Kremlings. But I guess there's nothing saying non-crocodilian reptilians can't be part of the Krew.

Unless K. Rool is a racist.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Well, they're part of the Kremling Krew, but they're not Kremlings. But I guess there's nothing saying non-crocodilian reptilians can't be part of the Krew.

Unless K. Rool is a racist.
THERE ARE NO FEMALE KREMLINGS IN K. ROOL'S KREW! K. ROOL IS SEXIST!
(I'm gonna tell Anita) :skull:

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
pls no. Smash fanbase already has enough controversy as it is, don't bring her into this

:4ganondorf: Run! It's evil incarnate!
:4wario2: But-a Ganondorf, aren't you supposed-a to be "evil incarnate"?
:4ganondorf: Do I look suicidal? RUN YOU IDIOT! She's gonna take you to court because you don't pay Mona enough! *scampers away*
:4wario2: I'm-a WARIO! All the money is-a mine!
:4ganondorf: *Looks back and yells* For the last time, RUN!
:4wario2: *Picks his nose and farts*

Last edited:
3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
So King K Rool supporters what do you all think of a team up with the bandana waddle dee supporters? think about it for a second if we team up together are chance of having both of the characters we want in smash 4 would be even higher! we scratch your back (by voting for King K Rool for smash 4) and you scratch are back(by voting for Bandana waddle dee in smash 4) so are you interested on this team up?
Wouldn't voting for each others characters just cancel the votes out in terms of how many vote each character has, making us no closer to our goals?

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Wouldn't voting for each others characters just cancel the votes out in terms of how many vote each character has, making us no closer to our goals?
No. It would only cancel the votes in relation to the other's character, but not in relation to every other character the both of you didn't vote for.

3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
People on this board have been saying that K. Rool should be a super fast heavy weight, but be balanced in other ways. I was thinking: What about his grab? As I'm sure we all know, grabbing is an integral part of Smash Bros, due to it's multitude of uses. I came up with an idea that would feel nostalgic, and give some balance options: What if K. Rool used the vacuum mode on his Blunderbuss for a grab? Make it a slower grab that extends, like *shudders* Pac-Mans grab. Only don't make it whiff during the traction part like Pac-Mans grab sometimes does. If you're caught it it's suction, you're grabbed. But if you miss the grab, you're in for being punished. Thoughts?

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
Vacuum blunderbuss grab would be ideal. Honestly, you could make a whole moveset out of just the Kaptain K. Rool fight.

StormC

Smash Hero
As far as balancing goes, I would just make K. Rool's physical attacks on the weaker side if he's a fast heavyweight.

K. Rool never relies purely on brute force in his boss fights, he always uses his tools and environment to his advantage.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
People on this board have been saying that K. Rool should be a super fast heavy weight, but be balanced in other ways. I was thinking: What about his grab? As I'm sure we all know, grabbing is an integral part of Smash Bros, due to it's multitude of uses. I came up with an idea that would feel nostalgic, and give some balance options: What if K. Rool used the vacuum mode on his Blunderbuss for a grab? Make it a slower grab that extends, like *shudders* Pac-Mans grab. Only don't make it whiff during the traction part like Pac-Mans grab sometimes does. If you're caught it it's suction, you're grabbed. But if you miss the grab, you're in for being punished. Thoughts?
I think grabbing with his arms make sense, as he's got these mammoth arms anyway. Long arms == reach.

Top Bottom