• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
weren't a lot of the models in melee a little... unsavory?
Yeah, Mewtwo's model was weird-looking, he had a big head and smaller body, and Black Shadow's model didn't resemble him at all, it actually resembled Ganondorf instead.

Overused Falcondorf jokes aside, we've come a long way since Melee when it comes to graphical prowess, and I believe K. Rool will look really great when he finally joins the fray this time around.

Last edited:

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
Well it clearly shows how far we've come.
I got to say, it's very admirable how the word for K.Rool in Smash pretty much started from the ground up with almost zero support from the developers.

It just goes to show what true dedication can come from a overall well-round fanbase.

Last edited:

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
weren't a lot of the models in melee a little... unsavory?
They were going for a more realistic and darker tone as far as the detail goes as I like to think, part of the reason melee is my favorite by far out of the ssb series. Plus you gotta remember, it was the gamecube era, graphics were still developing.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well it clearly shows how far we've come.
I got to say, it very admirable how the word for K.Rool in Smash pretty much started from the ground up with almost zero support from the developers.

It just goes to show what true dedication can come from a overall well-round fanbase.
No kidding! Even I was surprised to see how much support the king had when the ballot came.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Ten! Time to end this drama!

Here goes nothing, banana slamma! (Votes for K. Rool)

Happy 1000 pages, everyone!

dkkrang95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
strongkong95
Happy 1000 pages everyone, I gotta say, today's a good day to be a Kutthroat.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I always looked at mewtwo's model to be a replication of his Gen 1 sprite
And as a result he looked weird, since everyone liked his official art and the way he looked in the movie much more.

Looking at the Gen 1 sprites for all the Pokémon today, they mostly look REALLY weird and off-putting. It just goes to show how much we've come now that many characters can finally resemble their official art. Mewtwo and K. Rool included.

Edit: Gah, I had to miss it, but HAPPY 1000 PAGES KUTTHROATS!

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Happy 1000 pages, everyone! Here is to never giving up on our king!

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
1000 Pages Kutthroats!! We've come this far already, and we're not giving up, not until we've reached our Finest Hour!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Have a dancing Shinmyoumaru as a little celebration!

Now let me get back to some Software revision.

Last edited:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Thanks a million for 1,000 pages of awesome discussion and camaraderie, my fellow Kutthroats. It hasn't always been easy being 'one of us,' but it sure has been rewarding getting to know all of you, who single-handedly keep me interested in the Smash scene. I've said it before, but this thread has added extra spice to already spicy years of my life, and I'm so happy to have gotten to manage it since its inception 3+ years ago.

Whether we have a K. Rool sub-forum for organizing community matches or a post-confirmation social group where we look forward to a Kremling-filled DKCR3, I hope we can all continue sticking together in this thread and beyond.

You all (k)rock!

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Thanks a million for 1,000 pages of awesome discussion and camaraderie, my fellow Kutthroats. It hasn't always been easy being 'one of us,' but it sure has been rewarding getting to know all of you, who single-handedly keep me interested in the Smash scene. Whether we have a K. Rool sub-forum for organizing community matches or a post-confirmation social group where we look forward to a Kremling-filled DKCR3, I hope we can all continue sticking together in this thread and beyond.

You all (k)rock!
Yep! We should party hard.

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
Happy 1000th page fellow Kutthroats! We've kome a long way and hopefully soon we'll reach the ultimate goal of K. Rool konfirmation.

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
Thanks a million for 1,000 pages of awesome discussion and camaraderie, my fellow Kutthroats. It hasn't always been easy being 'one of us,' but it sure has been rewarding getting to know all of you, who single-handedly keep me interested in the Smash scene. I've said it before, but this thread has added extra spice to already spicy years of my life, and I'm so happy to have gotten to manage it since its inception 3+ years ago.

Whether we have a K. Rool sub-forum for organizing community matches or a post-confirmation social group where we look forward to a Kremling-filled DKCR3, I hope we can all continue sticking together in this thread and beyond.

You all (k)rock!
We wouldn't be here if it weren't for you Kaptain. I'm really glad I found this thread on here.

Top Bottom