• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jun 5, 2014] Santa Clarita Project M/Melee tournamaent (Newhall, CA)

FeoniX

Smash Rookie
I will try my best to attend ^_^ but I am not sure if I will be able to bring anything except for my remote... :(

MistFist

Smash Cadet
@ FeoniX FeoniX we are still thinking if we can do something different instead of the tournament so your invited in case there is no tournament to go to :)

mewmew

Smash Rookie
AWESOME A TOURNAMENT IN SANTA CLARITA! Except I'm working all day tomorrow :( please keep these going! I play Project M at least 5 nights a week... might as well put them skills to use lol

Kitsune91

Lone Smasher
3DS FC
4270-1611-3292
There will be at meet-up in my city this Saturday from 2 PM - 10 PM. The location has an 8 dollar venue fee though.. We are needing CRT TVs and set-ups. You're all more than welcome to join if you want to drive up to Bakersfield. I'd be willing to house some of you for the night as well that way you don't have to drive back home late at night. You can send me a message if interested.

MistFist

Smash Cadet
@ Your local Hipster Your local Hipster thanks for everything bro i really appreciate a person that tried to make something happen for us i think your cool as **** :) thanks a lot bro :) @ Kitsune91 Kitsune91 i do not think i can make it due to the ride over there and back (no car) sry but thanks for inviting us :)

Top Bottom