• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Joe Bushman(ganon) vs. Rob$(falco/fox)

theFiend123

Smash Cadet
whoa dude, first of all..no ownage i will beat fiend at the actually game of smash and im sure cf will too
That very well may be true.

You know, there's a bit of confusion here that I'd like to clear up. When I call someone a "scrub," I'm solely characterizing their attitude. The term "scrub" says nothing about one's skill, and hopefully I didn't imply that I was necessarily better at the game than TC and Cf, because I don't think that at all.

"Scrub" is essentially a somewhat harsher term for "someone who doesn't give due credit to people who have proved themselves in tournament". I'll admit I used to be a scrub. I would watch videos of proven players and would sometimes smirk when someone made a seemingly obvious mistake or something like that. I'd think "wow he should've done this or done that." But, my experience at tournaments proved me that I was a total fool and totally disrespectful to those individuals. I got a taste of the kind of pressure it takes to perform well in tournament, and I even acknowledge that at that level of play when thousands of dollars are on the line, it's likely even more stressful. But, I digress.

I'm wondering why Top Cat automatically thinks he and Cf would defeat me in smash. Now, I'm not great I will admit, but I'm not as garbage as you probably think I am.

I've beaten Wobbles in tournament before; I've taken matches from Rob$, Zulu, Caveman, Trevyn, Taj in tournament (though no sets). I'm very fortunate that my friend is also fairly good at the game (fastliketree) and I have the luxury of playing with him literally every week.

I'm not citing those to prove that I'm better than you two; I'm citing them to hopefully prove that I'm not total garbage at this game. I think I'm (hopefully) average. Just another average smashboards player. I don't think it's fair to just say that you and Cf are automatically better than me in the game. I certainly did not say (or imply) this about you two.

And he shouldn't use his knowledge to flame others, but to make himself become a good player himself.
Probably. I'll admit I'm somewhat of an a$$hole online. I'm very different in person, though, trust me.

I guess you'r angry because debating alone doesn't make your wang bigger, but that's the way it is. Accept the fact son.
I don't see it as arguing alone. I wasn't aware that I needed to openly invite you to argue back. If you don't want to respond to my claims, it's not my fault, but I do agree with you when you say that the digression from the topic at hand (which is my fault) is inappropriate for this thread, so I'll leave it at that.

So, I feel sort of bad for responding to the off topic squabble again, so I'll end with something on topic-

Honestly I've already known and respected Bushman's ganon ability for quite some time now, but these videos simply serve to underscore just how good he is. His reaction time and spacing are especially superb.

And, Rob$ is, well, Rob$. I feel silly commenting on him since I know him so well. He already knows that I think he's a good player (I judge this based on his tournament record).

Top Bottom