• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jimmy Joe and Firo - STREAM TEAM

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'll tune in, I miss jimmyjoe's handsome mug

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Also the r/smashbros bot is a new one that doesn't require a swf account

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
@ firo firo just watched some of the VOD of your last stream and your ness is insane. I still cant figure out how to dj rush so quickly. Also u asked if there was any ness at SSC. There's this aspiring ness main DROC who was there from the MDVA area who goes to the xanadu weeklies. He's got a pretty solid ness. I was giving him some tips but he would probably be better off learning from you haha

firo

Smash Ace
Thanks @ MrMarbles MrMarbles , but your ness is no slouch either!

The way I hold the controller is really the reason I'm able to do a lot of ness tech. I haven't been able to convince anyone else to seriously try out the method though so it's possible that it's a quirk that might not work for most people.

Rushes are cool but I'm still figuring out how to use them effectively. It's very easy to rush right into your opponent and get punished for it.

Last edited:

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Thanks @ MrMarbles MrMarbles , but your ness is no slouch either!

The way I hold the controller is really the reason I'm able to do a lot of ness tech. I haven't been able to convince anyone else to seriously try out the method though so it's possible that it's a quirk that might not work for most people.

Rushes are cool but I'm still figuring out how to use them effectively. It's very easy to rush right into your opponent and get punished for it.
i see the Japanese ness's use the rush as well but i think i see you trying to incorporate it in a lot more situations.

Top Bottom