• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jibanyan the Charm Yo-Kai for DLC! (Move to the new discussion thread in NintenZone subforum!)

Are you going to buy Yo-kai Watch!

• Total voters

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Today's episode was my pure favorite, because Fumi jealousy and the Sandal Yo-kai. So much romance and comedy at the same time holy crap. My cheeks were on fire.

Last edited:

Dejime

Smash Apprentice
I read it in a videogame news web and thought there was an error with the price. That's too cheap! :p

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
There was a problem fetching the tweet
This is a great move on Nintendo's part. They want as many people to know the IP as possible! Very good steal!
Agreed with you on this, mate. No 3D + Yo-Kai Watch = the perfect birthday or Christmas gift for children. A very smart move on the big N's part.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
I think I might find Komasan actually tolerable with this voice.

Also, I have successfully spooked up.

Dejime

Smash Apprentice
The "ok old mans" that dance while fighting Sproink are hilarious. Can't wait to play the game! (In 2016 T_T)

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
GUYS! THE YO-KAI WATCH DEMO IS OUT ON THE AMERICAN E-SHOP!
GRAB YOUR THREE DEE ES AND DOOWWWWNLOAD NOW!
With pleasure. To the Springdale Yo-Kai Mobile!

*cue classic Batman transition*

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
I played the demo, holy cow the mechanics are pretty deep. It's like Xenoblade Chronicles's son meshed Earth-boundy weirdness.
(Just to save you time, you can't beat Dismerelda in the demo, it's impossible)

What's your thoughts on the demo?

Dejime

Smash Apprentice
So, the combats are deep you say? That's good to know, one of my big concerns was if it was too shallow or easy.

Now to wait to its release in Europe.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I played the demo, holy cow the mechanics are pretty deep. It's like Xenoblade Chronicles's son meshed Earth-boundy weirdness.
(Just to save you time, you can't beat Dismerelda in the demo, it's impossible)

What's your thoughts on the demo?
It was pretty fun and I did get at least a few Yo-Kai killed due to being overwhelmed at some points. The wheel system of fighting will take a while to get used to since some can actually fight while others are meant only for healing. That one Samurai Yo-Kai easily stomped the entire crew due to how strong he is.

Though thanks for letting us know that it's impossible to defeat Dismerelda. I was wondering if it was any possible to defeat her in the demo after playing it up to four times. :laugh:

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Good news!

By the way the localization team for Yo-Kai Watch is on Twitter, so you can interact and ask questions regarding Yo-Kai Watch!
Ask David Steinberg, Brent Pentegress, and Mark Risley (executive) producer of the anime questions if you have any. I'm pretty good friends with them on Twitter.

So, the combats are deep you say? That's good to know, one of my big concerns was if it was too shallow or easy.

Now to wait to its release in Europe.
In the full game, the mechanics are much deeper:
Use this Reddit post for reference.
About Yo-kai Watch from someone that played the full game.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Looks like the character threads are closing down soon, I'll be here in the NintenZone subform if you want to discuss Yo-Kai Watch, I'll be creating a discussion thread soon. It'll be a very polished OP.

D

Deleted member

Loved the Yo-Kai Watch Demo. Battle system was great, loved exploring and catching bugs and fishing. Jibanyan is my favourite Yo-Kai! Paws of Fury!

Top Bottom