• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Smash Bros. 3DS Commercial: Nintendo x AKB48

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Apparently AKB48 has a game on the 3DS coming out called
"AKB48 +Me"
http://akb48me.com/about/

Lookit all there miis here
http://akb48me.com/about/

Wait a sec...those hairstyles aren't in the mii maker!

EDIT: Oh wow there was a nintendo direct on this AKB48 + Me game 2 years ago...I thought that this whole smash thing was part of a promotion for there game...

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
It's a bit funny that the 48 next to the Miis' names are the same amount of characters leaked from the roster about a few weeks back. Perhaps there are really 48 characters, and the three Mii Fighters are the final characters that weren't unlocked at the time of the leak? I don't know, just a thought of mine (although I personally hope that there truly is more than 48 characters that don't Miis).

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
In this you obviously see how anything can be customized for Miis, so...

Creepypasta confirmed for Sm4sh...
O wait, or is it Sm4sh confirmed for Creepypasta?

That is the question here...
Once again, nothing we can truly know until the game hath released.

GingaBread

Smash Cadet
The way all the nintendo characters stand up on that hill heavily reminds me of Marvel vs Capcom 1

Megaman be living the classic days ;w;
Lol great that these both have mega man. Honestly I didn't notice how BA link looks until you posted this. hypehypehype

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Kotaku has a funny article about this, because apparently AKB48 is polarizing.

p4nd4p4nd4p4nd4p4nd4

Smash Cadet
NNID
le-harlz
3DS FC
4227-0851-7533
AKB48 for Japan?
So does that mean we're gonna get... dare I say it... ONE DIRECTION!? Come on, Nintendo of America, give us a cool group instead of some sports or pop group.
Not gonna lie here, but, just having Neil Patrick Harris turn into a Mii and having it is say "NPH GETS LEGENDARY" is the Mii trailer I'd want to see the most.

Last edited:
Top Bottom