• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Smash Bros. 3DS Commercial: Nintendo x AKB48

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Earlier this weekend, Nintendo of Japan started airing a new advertisement for Smash Bros. for 3DS. In this advertisement, Nintendo characters faced off against AKB48, a wildly popular all-female Japanese singing/idol group. It's a little silly, but shows off some of the Mii Fighter's moves and creation abilities. Watch below:

Nintendo x AKB48
Excited for this weekend to come? Who will you create for your first Mii Fighter? Make your voice heard in the comments below!

This week is going to be hectic for The Derrit. Chat about hectic things with him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

Morbi

Scavenger
Honestly, I thought that this "trailer" was better or more humorous than the last. However, I suppose that is because I do not necessarily have a problem with Mii Fighters.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
The way all the nintendo characters stand up on that hill heavily reminds me of Marvel vs Capcom 1

Megaman be living the classic days ;w;

Wazygoose

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AppleJackSix
I don't know who they are, but one thing is for sure and that made me hype!
Dude, someone totally needs to make a Guardians of the Galaxy Mii team, and then have it fight a crew battle against an Avengers Mii team. I would vomit buckets hype out my mouth hole.

N-WGIX

Smash Rookie
NNID
DarkDestructor
I cannot wait for Smash Bros to come out.

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
Homestar Runner's going to be my first Mii fighter. (He's going to be a brawler, and I don't care that Homestar usually has no arms, Miis are required to have hands.)

Last edited:

Enchlore

Smash Cadet
NNID
Enchlore
The way all the nintendo characters stand up on that hill heavily reminds me of Marvel vs Capcom 1

Megaman be living the classic days ;w;
That's exactly what I was thinking, and I believe it's not exactly a coincidence!

The Revolutionary Cafe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CafeRevolution
3DS FC
2766-9632-2051
Switch FC
5665-2697-0979
Just to let you all know this is a band that has performed completely nude with their guitars covering their crouches (I would link the video but I don't wanna get another warning :C)

Shog

Smash Ace
DEH HYPE IZ REAL. I love the way Samus aims in the trailer :3

Antexerxes

Training Partner?
NNID
Orochi-Aizen
3DS FC
2509-3490-1795
http://nintendoenthusiast.com/artic...raft-wii-u-update-bayonetta-2-sells-wir-9614/

^^^ Not sure if i can post that or not but I came across the video on that website, and the at the beginning of it (after the host chats a bit), he shows a pic of Nintendo giving the Amiibo's a November release date, and then quickly pulling it off the site (mind you Smash Wii U & Amiibo's a supposed to launch the same day).

But as usual take it with a grain of salt.

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
I'll be throwing Buffy, Angel, Spike, and Faith Miis into the fray! Hell yea! It's time for some slayage.

Top Bottom