• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jacksonville, Florida anyone?

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
PLEASE DONT POST THIS LINK IN THE COMBO VIDEO THREAD OR ANYWHERE ELSE.
I dont want to get exposure right now.

This is just for the jax,fl kids for now...
http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/HT1pJOsulpkuxU.html

REMEMBER, IVE BEEN ONLY PLAYING FOR LESS THEN A MONTH (aka don't criticize gameplay)...
-ryan
OMFG, I just creamed my pants so much dude, you have no idea. That video is pretty much amazing. Pretty amazing considering you only started a month ago. Maybe I could be in one of your vids someday. Keep it up and keep them coming son.

Geoff here is a gif that will help you find parking when you get here.
CLICK HERE

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Alvin, McDonald's double cheeseburger money match when I get there? ;) And thanks for the gif!

Ryan, amazing editing, but you know how I feel about the gameplay, heh. If that contest gets based on editing alone, you've got it in the bag. By the way, I'm still banned from the gameroom, so we'd need to play elsewhere (the dorms) if you want footage of my Wario or Meta Knight. ;)

By the way, Gmoney took the board game tournament at UNF by storm and is going to have his name up on a plaque for that junk. I just think that is funny. I'm good at Risk apparently, sons! Black army for life!

Oryan

Smash Apprentice
wow, did you edit that? looks good
Inded I did. Now you guys know how badass the Jacksonville Montage will be like, especially with better footage then my ****. lol

OMFG, I just creamed my pants so much dude, you have no idea. That video is pretty much amazing. Pretty amazing considering you only started a month ago. Maybe I could be in one of your vids someday. Keep it up and keep them coming son.

Geoff here is a gif that will help you find parking when you get here.
CLICK HERE
Thanks bro. If you wanna be in one, just come by the gameroom and get some footage for the Jax Montage. :D

Ryan, amazing editing, but you know how I feel about the gameplay, heh. If that contest gets based on editing alone, you've got it in the bag. By the way, I'm still banned from the gameroom, so we'd need to play elsewhere (the dorms) if you want footage of my Wario or Meta Knight. ;)
Thanks! The one way i can win is if people vote for em soley on sympathy (for only playing 1 month) or editing. I might pull it out, you never know.

-Ryan

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
Bronze Justice ftw. that's pretty cool of you like gmoney said. you are an invaluable resource to the jax/unf crew. just keep trying to get better and your marth will be dope

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Very nice editing there.

I haven't seen much from Z-samus yet either so it was fun to see those clips.

ShadowDragonG

Smash Cadet
Dang it, Oryan. Your editing skills are amazing! As soon as I clicked, I knew who won that contest. It's outstanding!

The gameplay itself is not bad for only a month. I'm pretty sure you'll be set. =]

Oryan

Smash Apprentice
To everyone from jax that is going to Gigs, best of luck. You guys better place well and put jax on the map.

@ShadowDragonG: Thanks :D Appreciate the comment.

-OryaN

Oryan

Smash Apprentice
Double post again... but this time its important. It seems that DBR and Oversworm somehow didn't get into the top5 of the film festival. Mine is though, so please register and vote. (Instructions below)

It's time for voting! If you like this video please vote for it in the SSBB Film Festival. Winner gets $1000. I could use that money for my college tuition along with newer equipment for my future videos.

This is the voting thread.
http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166492

This is were you can register.
http://www.mlgpro.com/common/signup/signup.php

Thanks in advance if you do vote for me!

-Ryan

ShadowDragonG

Smash Cadet
Alright, I think I'ma head to the game room now. :D
I dont know if anyone is there or not, but I should be there for a while.

ShadowDragonG

Smash Cadet
Yeah there was definitely no one there. I feel like an even bigger idiot than usual. xD

Hypnotic Disciple

Smash Cadet
I'm like a ghost in this thread. I haven't posted here in a while. What's good, Jacksonville? I gotta' get in some matches with you top players. If anything is going down today (Wednesday 5/7/08), I am free all day. I don't have a cell phone so you can reach me here at 904-374-6658. Otherwise, I'll see you all Sunday evening. Marth-Vader needs some tipper practice.

ShadowDragonG

Smash Cadet
If you dont mind the Wifi delay, I'll help you practice over the internet. I'm not a -top- player, but I think I'm decent enough. I'll give you my code if you're interested.

Hypnotic Disciple

Smash Cadet
If you dont mind the Wifi delay, I'll help you practice over the internet. I'm not a -top- player, but I think I'm decent enough. I'll give you my code if you're interested.
My bad. I should have stated this before but I don't have a Wii and I'm currently in the process of getting one, however, the minute I do I'll be glad to add your friend code.:)

Top Bottom