• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jacksonville, Florida anyone?

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Thursday and Friday are both good with me. Just choose a time.

If you want to money match me for $20, that's cool. Honestly though, I really just want you to come out and join us for some games instead of talking random trash over the Internet.

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
Thursday and Friday are both good with me. Just choose a time.

If you want to money match me for $20, that's cool. Honestly though, I really just want you to come out and join us for some games instead of talking random trash over the Internet.
yeah I guess i'll let you know a time later in the week, but I'm not going to be staying there for long, just maybe one or two games, but yeah money match it is...just don't cry when I beat you

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
hey you should mm me too falcon.... when we are so fortunate to be graced by your presence that is.....

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
Why don't you? I'm sure many more people would like to make some money off of you.

Seriously though, stop johning about **** before you've even lost.
lol, it's funny cause' your going to be the first person to lose, then here come the excuses, followed by all of your nutswinging friends going "how could he have lost, he's the coolest out of all of us"...lol, what a bunch of losers...oh, but anyways, i'm playing some people thur... so most definitely it will be Fri...or Sat...around 9 I guess...

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
lol, it's funny cause' your going to be the first person to lose, then here come the excuses, followed by all of your nutswinging friends going "how could he have lost, he's the coolest out of all of us"...lol, what a bunch of losers...oh, but anyways, i'm playing some people thur... so most definitely it will be Fri...or Sat...around 9 I guess...

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
you live in Jville? I can prolly play you next week, looks like what i'm going to be doing is going to the game room and playing this guy and then leaving...but it still looks to be Fri...but I'm not going to change my Avi...Pikachu since 64...but I guess we can play for the #1 and #2 avi?

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
you live in Jville? I can prolly play you next week, looks like what i'm going to be doing is going to the game room and playing this guy and then leaving...but it still looks to be Fri...but I'm not going to change my Avi...Pikachu since 64...but I guess we can play for the #1 and #2 avi?
Im in gainesville. I can play you at gigs. wtv.

Oryan

Smash Apprentice
LOL. When is this **** going down tomorrow?

Anyways, I'll MM you my car.

He can't handle this bronze justice... Nuff said.
-Oryan

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
hypno dizzle! yea i just been lurkin the boards lately. i've finally got hooked on brawl, hopefully i'll be 20 dollars richer tomorrow lol.

ShadowDragonG

Smash Cadet
When are people in the game room, usually? I'm not busy today, I'd love to play Brawl or Melee even. =]

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
So, yeah, this guy got beat and now we're both banned from the gameroom for betting on ****. ****!
don't make it sound so boring, He won the first game, then I won the second game, and then he won the third game, it was pretty fun, maybe I shouldn't have taken on the best person there right off the bat, but, hey I did pretty good for just some random guy....it was nice meeting you, at first I thought you were going to end up being that guy that's always wearing the hat (the noob that plays sonic) but you weren't, oh, and about the being banned thing, don't sweat it, I'm sure they won't care that much, In a week or so, they'll have forgotten this whole thing...

MokonA

Smash Cadet
He guys. I used to live in Jacksonville and now im in Alexandria. I figured I'd keep in touch with some of the people I played with at the UNF gameroom. I see C-po posts here. For reference my name is Josh and I was the one with the red hair that played falco in melee.

Oryan

Smash Apprentice
Sucks you guys got banned from the GR. Was it just Gmoney and Falcon who got banned or a lot of other people? Atleast it's good to hear it was a good match...

Anyways, MokonA... I haven't seen your ginger *** since 2002. Hit me up on aim sometime.

-ryan

MokonA

Smash Cadet
Sucks you guys got banned from the GR. Was it just Gmoney and Falcon who got banned or a lot of other people? Atleast it's good to hear it was a good match...

Anyways, MokonA... I haven't seen your ginger *** since 2002. Hit me up on aim sometime.

-ryan

oh **** dude! Didn't know you posted here. Lets play smash online since driving to OP is too much hassle(9hrs hassle)

Oryan

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to make a montage of the Jax crew to show whats really going down in north fl. If you wanna be apart of it, hit me a PM or just post here. Once everything gets final, I'm going to need headshots for the motiongraphic intro. I'll try to bring my capturing device every day to the UNF gameroom, if you cant get over to the gameroom then just send me replays over wifi and tell me what im looking for....

This will be crazy!

EDIT: I will need headshots of everyone who wants to be apart, a song they want playing in the background with their footage andany information you want to show during your part (i.e. name, hometown, age)

SIDENOTE: I'm entering the MLG Film Festival with my own highlight reel but I suck at the game (been playing for less then a month) but my editing is amazing, so hopefully that will make up for it :D I'll post it here soon when im done.

EDIT2: Who won the tourney today? I got to the second round and faced Jullian. I beat him first round then he beat me the next two. I left when Jullian was playing Chip.

-OryaN (Bronze Justice, BJ for short)

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Ryan, this is pretty cool of you, man! Just keep coming to the gameroom and you'll get better for sure. When I played your Marth today, I did see a lot of potential. Just need to get that spacing down. Don't get too *****-y though! ;)

By the way, I'll post the results later. The tourney won't end until way late at night. :( But most of the winner's bracket is made up of those you'd expect.

Anyways, I've got some ideas for my music, but I'll tell you when I decide on that ****.

Edit: Here's the results:

1st Gmoney
2nd Jesus
3rd BHEAT

Lots of people left early to head to parties and **** though, so the final 3 isn't truly accurate. No johns.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
do you guys record every time you get together?

If I'm ever back in town, I'd like to get in on it.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
do you guys record every time you get together?

If I'm ever back in town, I'd like to get in on it.
Nah, one of us (AMR) has a DVD recorder that he just got awhile ago and records whenever he feels like. And now Oryan will be recording to make this montage (big ups). You should definitely chill at the gameroom whenever you are in the area. ;)

Oryan

Smash Apprentice
got the pm falcon.

So far the people who are interested:

GMoney
Falcon19666
Tubs
JDawg
OryaN

I'll start spreading the word around tomorrow at the GR, seems like nobody was playing smash today (atleast in the morning)

My solo video is going to be released tonight (hopefully)... I'm kinda tired of editing it because I know im going to lose to germ. lol Who knows though, some kids might vote soley on editing (its happened before).

-Ryan

Top Bottom