• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Its been nearly 6 months since release! Who is your main or favorite char so far?

Who is your main or favorite char so far?

• Mario

Votes: 54 2.2%
  • Luigi

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Peach

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Bowser

Votes: 29 1.2%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 39 1.6%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 65 2.6%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Wario

Votes: 67 2.7%
  • Link

Votes: 57 2.3%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 95 3.8%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 105 4.2%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 78 3.1%
  • Pit

Votes: 68 2.7%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 40 1.6%
  • R.O.B.

Votes: 69 2.8%
  • Kirby

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 124 5.0%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 77 3.1%
  • Olimar

Votes: 73 2.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 50 2.0%
  • Falco

Votes: 100 4.0%
  • Wolf

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 61 2.5%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 49 2.0%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 45 1.8%
  • Lucario

Votes: 111 4.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 17 0.7%
  • Marth

Votes: 153 6.2%
  • Ike

Votes: 106 4.3%
  • Ness

Votes: 58 2.3%
  • Lucas

Votes: 82 3.3%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 90 3.6%
  • Snake

Votes: 94 3.8%
  • Sonic

Votes: 82 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

llovell

Smash Cadet
a speacial place where you fart where you burp, an
man for the last few weeks ive played this, wolf is my fav.
but i have to say, its good that they changed falcos fighting style.(not like fox's, they made falco look like a copycat(in melee).
melee:shiek,mewtwo,bowser
brawl:wolf,sonic,metaknight,falco,pit,PT.
you gotta love wolfs howl

Neo M.J

Smash Apprentice
I went thought many changes, at first I thought I was gonna love Snake, but he made me hate him with his overpowered moves, truelly sad. I still cant think of a main main, but I picked Wario this time, cause my last vote went to Luigi. Those two are my best.

studly

Smash Ace
well ive been maining game and watch but recently i was experimenting with mario and i seem to be shifting i added him to my main list and very quickly he moved on up to the top spot....gannon and the ics were my other two mains

Cerrus

Smash Cadet
Olimar all the way. I was intrigued by his different fighting style which was completely dependent on pikmin. Now that brawl is a big boy (4 months) olimar has had time to grow into an extremely powerful weapon >: )

iTz_HaVoC

Smash Cadet
when i first used falco, he seemed different to me, so then I used my 2nd melee main Fox. But after some practice, Falco has taken my number one spot. Next is lucas, sonic, then fox who i have to practice with more.

icewolf2249

Smash Cadet
Since I haven't actually played the game a whole lot, I'm still not sure. As of now, I'm sticking with my Melee main Marth because he is the least changed out of my other characters. I might switch to either Ike or Pokemon Trainer though, once I've gotten them down more.

NineDragons450

Smash Rookie
As of now, i'd have to say Mr. Game & Watch. I really liked messing around with him in melee, and i think now he's awesome as a brawl character and has a spot in playing competitively. But i haven't actually played brawl a lot so i haven't checked out every character in depth.

Kenpachi

Smash Apprentice
I play Metaknight. To me, he feels like sheik in melee. Fast but without an overbearing amount of acceleration. I.E. Fox. I couldn't control him in melee and I can't really in Brawl either. Not that he's bad, he's just not really for me.

So after i tried sheik in brawl and found out she sucked so hardcore it wasn't funny... I switched to Diddy Kong, and he's pretty good, but I took a much better liking to Metaknight. After I learned how to kill with him (dsmash, upb and nair for the win), I got pretty good.

Also, Ike is amazing. For fun? Amazing. He's the character that unlocks the "manly man" in me, so to speak. and as cheezy as it sounds, yelling "IKE SPIKE" is fun. Its even more fun when the spike goes off too, heheh.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
LOL falco is first and that was just so unpredictable
wtf is wrong with ike?!!
lol DK the most unplayed char from all smashes i getting popular yay!! i felt so sorry for that gorila

SuperDanny

Smash Rookie
Samus and Zero Suit Samus should be different choices on the poll.

I can't stand playing as Samus, but I love using Zamus, and everytime I get a smashball, I just taunt out of the suit :p

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i started out as marth cuz of how long i mained him in melee but in brawl he feels akward. love DDD a lot more. especially with brawls gamestyle

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Peach: mainly im just so used to her playing style (even though she was nerfed) and i think she has some potential to be good

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Happy to say that now that Kirby can once again actually win, I am now maining him again. On the other hand my Melee main Fox I tried at first, and couldn't get used to him in Brawl at all

Amide

Smash Lord
Game and Watch, but I admit, only because he's good. His only aerials I use are bair and dair. Oh yeah, nair is sick too. I also use uair, it's awesome for kills. Oh, and his fair. OK, everyone of his attacks are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom