• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's a bird... It's a plane... No, it's Wario-Man!

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Wario is my fav "Mario" character so far in Brawl. I'm hoping Luigi shows up and gives him some good competition.

His final smash is better then anything I could have imagined.

Smash Ace
lol. This as to be the most hilarious Final Smash ever. Wario... Garlic... it makes sense.
=2007=

Sky-Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
Woo! The 'Avoid the big foot or be squashed to death!' mini game comfirmed.

Warios final smash is awsome anyway, his Wario Mans costume is hilarious. I hope its a little more powerful then how its looking now though. Im going to use the bike for a laugh and see how long I survive on a big stage.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
hmmm...shouldnt the Garlic be fused with the Smash Orb ( i kno it really smash ball but i like orb better) since its the Garlic that changes him??

Woo! The 'Avoid the big foot or be squashed to death!' mini game comfirmed.

Warios final smash is awsome anyway, his Wario Mans costume is hilarious. I hope its a little more powerful then how its looking now though.
uhhmm...wasnt that already revealed when the WarioWare stage was revealed????

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
Corneria, Oregon, US - Melee: Roy, Link, Ganondorf
Okay, I have a theory.

Some FSs are 1 very strong attack, like Link's, Mario's, and Samus's. When Sakurai said "He doesn't unleash any overwhelmingly powerful attacks", he probably didn't mean that Wario's FS is worthless, he just meant it's not one of those.

Some other FSs are transformations, like Bowser's and Sonic's. In all reality, this is probably just as good as those.

Mambo

Smash Journeyman
I think it is really cool for some reason. I can't wait to try it out. I'm more excited that I should be. What would be awsome is to save a d-b fart with Wario and fart on the smashball and use it to transform into Wario-Man. I still love the name.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Best update in the past few weeks.

I'm glad that his final smash didn't turn out to be the fart mushroom cloud, that would've been as boring as giving Mario a souped up Super Jump Punch or Tornado as his final. Though from what I heard some people are actually upset that it isn't (probably because it proves that the trailer is not 100% fact).

And it's just plain great that they did manage to impliment his charging shoulder bash after all.

Wario-Man is awesome. Tougher than a doughnut! Stronger than cardboard!

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I'm glad that his final smash didn't turn out to be the fart mushroom cloud, that would've been as boring as giving Mario a souped up Super Jump Punch or Tornado as his final.
Mario's Final Smash is basically a beefed up Fireball, but whatever.

launchpadmcqak13

Smash Apprentice
Dude, are you high? This is an amazing update. Wario (who is an -awesome- character, btw) got a Final Smash that's true to form, unlike Lucas, Mario, Meta Knight, and all those other people that just got some stupid generic attack.

Seriously, I can guarantee if we'd gotten a character yesterday, you would have been saying how awesome this FS is. Cry more.
Dude, I totally don't agree with this. Warioware is the dumbest game I have ever played. Anything from it is just pointless. Thus, this update was about as exciting as spectator mode.

But, ya know. Thats just my opinion.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
I like that we get something that is actually exciting. I mean Widescreen support and Telling us about the control styles again is good. But not very exciting.

I'm curious to see if his Wario Waft has been magnified.

Also we need Zelda's Special Moves and Final Smash. Seriously.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
This was kinda of interesting, originally when the FS were announced I thought they were going to be very predictable... but really I've been wrong in most of the cases XD

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman
If wario's FS was the nuclear fart,that would have been funny,but also boring to watch,because its just a fart joke that starts funny,but then gets just plain stupid.At least with Wario-man you get to control him and it will be fun to do.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Dude, I totally don't agree with this. Warioware is the dumbest game I have ever played. Anything from it is just pointless. Thus, this update was about as exciting as spectator mode.

But, ya know. Thats just my opinion.
Warioware is a pretty good serious in my opinion. Its all about the randomness.

Pretty neat Final Smash.

M.K

Level 55
Actually, if you use Wario Chopper into a wall, it could be SERIOUS! Look how far they get flung in the last screenshot! All you need is something to stop your progress!

Wario-Man looks awesome! People are just mad because you haven't received your character.
Just wait one more week, there IS a NEW CHALLENGER on December 3rd. You can bet on it!

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Ya a lot of people thought it was going to be the fart attack but I'm glad it something far more orginal.

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
So, is Wario-man new? Like did they create him for this game (similar to how Giga Bowser was created for melee), or has the alter-ego of Wario-man always existed? I know next to nothing about Wario.

M.K

Level 55
So, is Wario-man new? Like did they create him for this game (similar to how Giga Bowser was created for melee), or has the alter-ego of Wario-man always existed? I know next to nothing about Wario.
He is an alter-ego. In the WarioWare Game, "Garlic" is supposedly a "Power-Up", which transforms WARIO into WAAAARRRRIIIIOOO-MAAANNN!!!!!! Usually for the final boss set of mini-games.

Aah, these threads are like taking a deep breath to go back and argue about Casuals and Tournament Players....

*Holds Nose and Plunges Into The General Brawl Discussion*

Meta Kirby

Smash Cadet
Xarius is right about the fact that people suck. They are greedy, selfish, lazy, and **** EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And kirbykid also has a good point. "If you give a smasher a muffin" just backs up the argument that I have stated above! (Oh, and I am now just going to post on ones that I particularly like or feel a need to post on. The latter wil be very rare... like you lot being grateful for once)

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
well her FS is her turning into sheik i just got the game informer magazine a couple of days ago and it said people like samus and zelda has to do their FS to earn their alter ego :(

so it looks like zelda is more likely to have a new down B move

i'm not buying it also if that dumb magazine is accurate y wouldnt they mention warios final smash and sonics unlock somewhat of a alter ego of themselves to

ShoDan

Smash Apprentice
super cool update
i can see it now

10 lives, everyone is wario, only final smashes items
and we wil have a bike deathmatch

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
He was in wario ware twisted, wario master of disguise and some other wario game

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
dunno if this was said before but if Wario-Man's moves are buffed up....imagine the Wario Waft.........

Top Bottom