• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's a bird... It's a plane... No, it's Wario-Man!

Metroid_01

Smash Journeyman
Atlanta, GA (school yr), Miami, Fl (summer)
What happened to the atomic fart?
Thats his down B. I believe that his fart charges over time, the longer you go without using it, the bigger it gets.

This is probably the best final smash in the game yet. It is so original...and just awesome. Its just so ridiculous, its perfect. I had no plans to really play much of Wario, but now I cant wait to try this out. :chuckle:

d0c926

Smash Journeyman
I am glad his FSA is original, cuz that atomic fart would have been lame

krackizwak

Smash Cadet
Great final smash, original, true to the games and it also gives you a verity of options. This is shaping up to be one of the better final smashes if it adds some real power behind his moves. It also makes it a challenging one to use b/c hes not huge like Giga Bowser, and its not a super blast/instant attack like most of them(though link's is still Amazing imo). The only thing that you could worry about is that we really didnt see much of his new power and what if its just not as powerful as we are hoping.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh my god, I just realized:

Wario Waft + Wario-Man Power = Win?

Stouter than an iron burrito!
Sturdlier than a snow tire!
He's... Wario-Man!

Stronger than cardboard, more sturdy than a sandwich, he's Wario-Man.
Made me laugh, specifically since I've played Touched.

All in all, an okay update. I wouldn't say the basic outline of Wario's final smash is original (because it's not), but at least it's new..

NukeA6

Smash Master
An original FS to an original character. I like the fact that he has a "DON'T DO TOUCH THIS!" included. He even comes with the atomic fart (Sakurai said his b moves would be powered up).

I expect more transformations but I hope Zelda's FS isn't her turning into Sheik (that should be her down B move like always).

nyhustler208

Smash Journeyman
An original FS to an original character. I like the fact that he has a "DON'T DO TOUCH THIS!" included. He even comes with the atomic fart (Sakurai said his b moves would be powered up).

I expect more transformations but I hope Zelda's FS isn't her turning into Sheik (that should be her down B move like always).
well her FS is her turning into sheik i just got the game informer magazine a couple of days ago and it said people like samus and zelda has to do their FS to earn their alter ego :(

so it looks like zelda is more likely to have a new down B move

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I like this FS, being a wario fan I enjoyed this update as much as I would a character :D

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
well her FS is her turning into sheik i just got the game informer magazine a couple of days ago and it said people like samus and zelda has to do their FS to earn their alter ego :(

can you photo copy it for some proof

Shiny Ivysaur

Smash Journeyman

Pics or it's not true

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
More powerful then an Iron Burrito, more sturdy then a snow tire! It's WARIO-MAN!!!

I loved Wario-Man when I played WarioWare: Touched!; it's cool to see that it's Wario's Final Smash!

lilparadise

Smash Apprentice
It's kinda funny how people see one update and imedietly want to see the next one because thier hungry for more info.

I bet Sakarai is like: I've got them at the tip of my finger, now I should throw a random update of something they never expected and watch how they eat it up. lol:laugh: Leaving everyone to question his actions like the last few weeks of, not great, updates.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
This is the actual quote from the gameinformer magazine that guy was talking about:
Gameinformer said:
As cool as the other final smashes are, Samus' is definitely the most interesting. After knocking foes asunder with a near screen-filling charge beam, she sheds her armor, becoming Zero suit Samus - Like Zelda's transformation to Sheik, Only players are going to have to earn their alto ego.
I don't think Zelda's final smash is turning into sheik, all they say is Samus will become Zamus, like how Zelda becomes Sheik with the exception of having to earn it by using the Smash ball.

Thats how I interpreted it.

Source: GameInformer pg. 86 December 07 Issue.

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
Awesome final smash but I wonder how long it'll last?
Oh well still yet another reason to look forward to maining all the characters.

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm happy to see that the Fronks make an appearance. Never noticed them before.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Well this seems like a semi-transformation, if anything. More so than Giga Bowser, but less than ZSS. I do wonder how everything works though, since it seems like it completel reworks some aspects of his fighting style, while probably leaving others intact. =/

D

Deleted member

Hmmmm....
1. Sonic
2. Pit
3. Fox
4. Diddy Kong
5. Wario

Wario's now my fifth main

cccck

Smash Journeyman
wow... this looks... most odd, and yet... somehow... cool? how... odd... very odd...

that is really cool.

Top Bottom