• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It would be nice if there were playable villains that aren't slow as balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger123

Smash Journeyman
I feel like ganondorf will be even slower, only cause I feel he might be changed into demise. Since ganondorf is a reincarnation of him it's kind of the same and demise has had the latest rep.

Speculator

Smash Ace
I feel like ganondorf will be even slower, only cause I feel he might be changed into demise. Since ganondorf is a reincarnation of him it's kind of the same and demise has had the latest rep.
I wouldn't worry about that happening. I think they explicitly used the Twilight Princess designs for Link & Zelda because there are no Skyward Sword designs for Sheik & Ganondorf. Plus, Demise would be a poor representation of the character we've known for 25 years considering he's only appeared in his that form in one game.

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
I wouldn't worry about that happening. I think they explicitly used the Twilight Princess designs for Link & Zelda because there are no Skyward Sword designs for Sheik & Ganondorf. Plus, Demise would be a poor representation of the character we've known for 25 years considering he's only appeared in his that form in one game.
As we all know sakurai dose not care about familiar design crap. HE put shiek in bawl and she never showed up once in TP Demise ganon could be very real and may be why hes holding out on him.

Speculator

Smash Ace
As we all know sakurai dose not care about familiar design crap. HE put shiek in bawl and she never showed up once in TP Demise ganon could be very real and may be why hes holding out on him.
Sheik in Brawl was based on design concepts for TP, according to her Dojo page. On top of that, the TP designs were in many ways simply more detailed versions of the OOT designs. They weren't such a radical change in style as the jump from TP to SS. I'm not sure what you mean by "familiar design crap", but I think Sakurai does care about consistency. I don't know why Link and Zelda would appear with their TP designs only for Ganondorf to suddenly become his SS counterpart.

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
10 Fast Nintendo Villains:

1) Medusa (Kid Icarus, if not giant or too teleport floaty, she'd be a quick lady)
2) Lightning Flash Phosphora (Deconfirmed, but it's hard to be slow when your name is lightning flash)
3) Tatanga (Mario Land)
4) Vaati (Zelda series)
5) An F-Zero villain that isn't black shadow. Pico? Octoman?
6) Fawful has fast fury. And I want him more than anyone.
7) Bald Bull?
8) Ancient Minister
9) Kamek
10) Captain Syrup

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
Sheik in Brawl was based on design concepts for TP, according to her Dojo page. On top of that, the TP designs were in many ways simply more detailed versions of the OOT designs. They weren't such a radical change in style as the jump from TP to SS. I'm not sure what you mean by "familiar design crap", but I think Sakurai does care about consistency. I don't know why Link and Zelda would appear with their TP designs only for Ganondorf to suddenly become his SS counterpart.
I agree with you with almost everything but the fact that sakurai enjoys consistency sakurai just dose what he feel like. if sakurai wanted to be consistent he would have kept mewtwo and the such.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
There aren't many fast villains in general, but it really depends on what you call fast?

Bowser Jr wouldn't be super fast, but would likely be pretty agile if his Papa had a speed buff.

Black Shadow again would likely be pretty speedy given he's a racer, but he'd certainly be slower than Falcon.

Mega Mewtwo will likely be fast too, although the regular form will remain his floatier medium speed self.

(K)Achi of Sin and Punishment fame is another fast character who is a villain (and then a hero in the sequel...), though her chances are ludicrously low

Sadly for balance reasons K.Rool and Ridley will almost certainly be slow characters...

As for the more Rival types some would call villains there are a few options already that are medium speed (Wario/Wolf), and Metaknight who could honestly be considered a fast character.

Slime could also be considered a villain in the loosest meaning (he's an enemy, but he's also a hero, and it's all very complicated), and he'd likely be pretty nimble hoping, and even faster with his elasto-blast.

However the only real option for a really fast villain to rival the speed of some of these heroes is sadly not a good choice... Shadow is not the type of character you really want in this game is it?

Last edited:

Reader

Smash Apprentice
I could see Vaati and Captain Syrup as a possible candidates for quick villain spot. Captain Syrup is female, villain and pirate three-in-one so why not? And Vaati has moveset potential, since we don't really have that much magic users (Zelda comes to mind, no one else). and he is the only recurring final boss in the legend of Zelda games besides Ganon(dorf). Medusa is also a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom