• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It is the month of May. Do you still hold true to your initial #1 DLC fighter choice for Smash 4?

Do you still support your original #1 character choice to become a DLC fighter for Smash 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NovemberMan

Smash Apprentice
I still support Bill Rizer, but honestly, I feel like I should've voted for a better character.
It would've been great to get some Contra music into Smash, especially from Contra 4.

Edit: Didn't mean to double-post.

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
The year is 2001.
A young man begins to support Toad with a passion for Smash Bros.

The year is now 2015.
That same man is still supporting Toad with a passion for Smash Bros. Sometimes he supports him with a flashlight on his head and pickaxe in his hand but the support never falters never wanes, because he knows in his heart this character is one of the few true All Stars who has yet to be included.

Seriously, give me my most wanted character already Sakurai.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
Of course! I will stop to support Snake only when he is in the roster!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I still support Snake and Wolf to be DLC fighters for Smash 4. They're the only characters I'm interested in seeing make a return.

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
Wanted K. Rool since the beginning of Smash Wii U speculation. Voted for him right after the direct announcing the ballot. Convinced numerous friends to vote for him. In it for the long haul. #KrocTheVote

Dixie is my number 2 but I prioritize my support for K. Rool because I feel he "needs" it more and would be more interesting in a game like Smash Brothers. Will not personally be "satisfied" until both make it in, however.

SL the Pyro

Smash Apprentice
I did vote for Tharja early on, but honestly that was more of a joke submission due to 1) the trophy fiasco, and 2) I didn't have anyone else I wanted since Lucas was already on his way back, so I'm not really counting that as my first choice (sorry Tharja!).

Once I did find a character I deemed deserving though, I stuck with her. Shantae all the way.

Last edited:

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
Yup. My #1 pick is still Dixie. Wanted her in Smash since pre-Brawl, and was super disappointed when I found out about the Forbidden Seven and how she was planned for Brawl. She stayed my top pick all throughout Smash 4's development, and I still support her 110%.

At this point, she, K. Rool, and Toad are the only three characters that I feel are "necessary" to make the roster feel complete in terms of representation. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Yep. Ivysaur still #1 and Dixie still #2.

I didn't vote for Paper Mario because I'd rather see him be a newcomer to Smash 5.

Weedy Spyze

Smash Apprentice
Lucas was my #1, and he's in, so I guess no.

I don't really care about additional DLC at this point, but my top choices are Dixie Kong, Ice Climbers and Wolf.

Top Bottom