• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

isai vs peru videos are up

DMoogle

A$
Some totally ballin' matches on there. Ahhhhh they can't go up quickly enough!

I feel like Isai's DI has been sub-par. Laziness?

EDIT: Whoa, first match with Isai's Fox was pretty crazy (as usual, I guess).

EDIT 2: And the second match...

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
They seemed very close in the Pika dittos, and it's odd seeing Isai's Link just mow right through NessCoZmos's Pikachu on Hyrule.

mother_brain

Smash Rookie
I'll keep score as I watch them. :p

-Lima-
NessCoZmos vs. Isai: 5-27
LocoSmash vs. Isai: 1-20
NAk vs. Isai: 0-20
A[2]LT vs. Isai: 0-3

-Tacna-
Largo vs. Isai: 0-15
Marca vs. Isai: 1-12
Nervios vs. Isai: 1-2
Alvin vs. Isai: 2-11
Gerson vs. Isai: 8-13

--

Lima vs. Isai: 6-70
Tacna vs. Isai: 12-53

--

Peru vs. Isai: 18-123

--

-12 Character Battles-
Alcides, Nando, PedroMiguel (Lima) vs. Isai: Isai wins with 9 characters left.
Alvin, Chumita, Estradon, Gerson, Gustavo, Largo, Nervios, Papitas, UBB (Tacna) vs. Isai: Isai wins with 6 characters left.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Hey guys is there any other videos of Nesscozmos? I never seen his name before, and he was able to give Isai many close matches and even beat Isai about five times, including his pikachu.

dch111

Smash Journeyman
They seemed very close in the Pika dittos, and it's odd seeing Isai's Link just mow right through NessCoZmos's Pikachu on Hyrule.
NessC seems much more comfortable fighting high tiers in general. Don't know if this will be true of all the Peruvians though--there are still many more videos to come.

And we still have yet to see his matches vs Alancitu and Tacna.

WOTG-- there are more on this channel of him: http://www.youtube.com/user/newTXWproduction (if you scroll through the uploads)

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
It looks like Isai wiped the floor with TXW, judging from those three random matches, but I've yet to watch the 12 character battle.

malva00

Smash Master
I didn't record with Alancitu

he was too BUSY it seems

I don't know what Vlady's excuse is though. He was supposed to come over one night I think.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord

he was too BUSY it seems

I don't know what Vlady's excuse is though. He was supposed to come over one night I think.
Is it true you played a few matches against Alancitu, though?

Somebody came on here talking about how he beat you in 12 straight matches or something.

malva00

Smash Master
Is it true you played a few matches against Alancitu, though?

Somebody came on here talking about how he beat you in 12 straight matches or something.
yeah but I didn't feel like playing/wasn't trying

for example, I kept up tilting with Yoshi until he could jump out, on purpose. usually you up tilt into an up smash or something else

i would have recorded that same day though. but he didn't want to. he didn't practice much <__<

clubbadubba

Smash Master

he was too BUSY it seems

This is the most disappointing thing I've heard in a while. Alan even said you guys were gonna record when you came back from Tacna. So sad.

Can't wait for all the rest of the videos though. Since the subcaption says Lima, Peru, is it safe to say Nesscozmos and locosmash are from lima, not tacna?

Mother

Smash Rookie
yeah but I didn't feel like playing/wasn't trying

for example, I kept up tilting with Yoshi until he could jump out, on purpose. usually you up tilt into an up smash or something else

i would have recorded that same day though. but he didn't want to. he didn't practice much <__<
isai, youre like, so cool bro.

malva00

Smash Master
(10:29:05 AM) Isai Alvarado: he came and we played teams
(10:29:10 AM) Isai Alvarado: but he didn't want to record right?
(10:29:17 AM) PedroMiguel: =P: yep
(10:29:20 AM) Isai Alvarado: why not?
(10:29:26 AM) PedroMiguel: =P: por que no habia practicado
(10:30:03 AM) PedroMiguel: =P: desde que tu le diste el mando, dijo que solo habia jugado 10 minutos en su casa
(10:30:19 AM) PedroMiguel: =P: que no enia tiempo

so alan knew i was coming for like 2 months or so, and he had no time to practice. i should give him a 5 year advance notice next time

btw pedromiguel is the guy i stayed with

from the north american chat last night

(9:59:05 PM) Smash64 North America!: ^_^A[L]an[C]i[T]u^_^ says: Maybe I shouldn't say anything..
(9:59:11 PM) Smash64 North America!: ^_^A[L]an[C]i[T]u^_^ says: or promise anything..
(9:59:31 PM) Smash64 North America!: ^_^A[L]an[C]i[T]u^_^ says: since I'm a busy guy..

(10:04:55 PM) Smash64 North America!: ^_^A[L]an[C]i[T]u^_^ says: well sorry.. I know I messed up but I didn't want this happens..
(10:04:59 PM) Smash64 North America!: ^_^A[L]an[C]i[T]u^_^ says: c ya

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I dont believe Alan got no more than 10 free minutes in so much days to practice. Also... who cares about the results. This is weird and a big fail

malva00

Smash Master
I dont believe Alan got no more than 10 free minutes in so much days to practice. Also... who cares about the results. This is weird and a big fail
those 10 minutes were with the new controller i gave him after i already arrived in peru

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
That's kinda... meh. Flaky on Alan's part.

This was supposedly his dream, to play Isai, and when the opportunity finally came around, he couldn't find the time? I don't get it. What else is going on here? He'll most likely never get this opportunity ever again, unless Isai goes on a world tour or something.

That girlfriend of his had better not be behind this!

Kefit

Smash Journeyman
Isai's Fox in these videos is the funnest thing to watch I've ever seen in SSB64.

Shame you didn't get any matches with Alan recorded though. Oh well.

Battlecow

Play to Win
That's a total bummer. How do you flake when Isai flies to freaking Peru to play you and spends weeks in your town? Oh well, Isai would've wiped the floor with him anyways. Guess he was SCARED.

TACNA is where it's at. Can't wait for those!

And did NessC really beat Isai 5 times? I only remember 3 (Weeg on Mario, Fox on Mario, and the infamous pika ditto).

These videos are the best thing ever, btw. What's y'alls's favorite combo? I like the one I pointed out in the comments on that 12 character battle with Pedro, Alcides, and Nando.

XkaruX

Smash Apprentice
Oh well, Isai would've wiped the floor with him anyways. Guess he was SCARED.
Of course he would be scared after beating someone who just went to a major tournament (Genesis 2) more than 10 times in a row with only a couple of days of training (if he trained at all before Isai gave him the controller) after a year of retirement./
Of course he wouldn't be scared.

It's true that he is a busy man, but I still can't believe they didn't play. He always wanted Isai to go to Peru.. Alan, you ****ed up.

Anyway, Thanks for the videos and I hope you still enjoyed your stay in Peru, Isai.

mother_brain

Smash Rookie
Lol @ counting how many times somebody loses, let alone in friendlies
Yeah, these are friendlies, but I think it's important to keep score in order to determine whether or not Peru really lives up to any of the hype. I think everyone kind of wants to know how they do against the best SSB64 player we know. The Tacna videos aren't out yet, but according to Battlecow, Tacna's players stated that they would defeat Isai. These obviously aren't just typical friendlies. We've never seen these players before.

...Nobody's here to get offended anyway.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'm not saying you shouldn't care, I just think it's silly how you're keeping exact count when it's pretty clear Isai dominated without paying such close attention lol

Peru is definitely legit though, and South America in general

:phone:

mother_brain

Smash Rookie
I'm not saying you shouldn't care, I just think it's silly how you're keeping exact count when it's pretty clear Isai dominated without paying such close attention lol

Peru is definitely legit though, and South America in general
I see your point... but since I started, I'm just going to keep counting. :smash:

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
really nice isai showing that he's the best in the world.. but i'm really sad in see that they didnt record and alancitu didn't praticed..i mean..common,even been a extremely buzy guy he could play like 20 min a day in those 2 months that he had to prepare.... well,what can we do..
isai ***** eua,japan,canada and peru... now come to brazil,i belive i know some people that will put a GREAT challenge to ya (including me maybe).. we can offer beautifull woman,beaches and crazy fests too LOL

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I am in the exploratory stages of planning a possible trip to Brazil (mostly for the hot girls), but it would be awesome to play RITH et all.

Oh yeah cool vids too

malva00

Smash Master
Check the social thread, he said he's uploading the one vs Tacna after he uploads the Largo matches. Hopefully it gets up tonight!
social thread > any other thread

btw totaling everything all the time can be deceiving. someone can lose 1000 times with their worst character, and win every match out of 500 with their best, and be down 500-1000 lol

sometimes you should even total by specific matchup, but if you do it this way, you might need a good amount of matches to have it mean something

Top Bottom