• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac (Golden Sun) in SSBB thread

...Wait, what?

Turning invisible, moving forward, and slashing is the same as turning invisible, as well as being vulnerable in it?

Right, so now, all sword users are clones of Link!

And Ike uses a fire attack, clone of Mario!

The lightning bolt is thrown forward.

Matt Silver

Smash Journeyman
In a world where there is no Sakurai. Only Link...
1. Sukapon is in his element if he's in Brawl, and he's an icon for being kind of like the precursor to Brawl.

2. In an interview, he was discussing Nazo no Murasame-jo, and commented that it was one of his favorite games, and that the Famicom Mini version of it, if it succeeds, Takamaru has an increased chance of getting in.

3. Eh? Takamaru's Ninja sword style is generic? And as for a moveset...

B: Fire (throws a flaming piece of paper or whatever it was forward; fast fire)
Smash B: Invisibility (turns invisible and slashes)
Up B: Throwing Knife (Throws a knife into the air; can be caught by Takamaru and reused; good damage)
Down B: Lightning bolt (stabs forward, and produces a quick lightning bolt)
Final Smash: Shuriken Wave (Sends out a wave of super sharp Shurikens in all directions)

4. AC is too popular to not have a character rep. The series has a movie. How many Nintendo franchises have a major motion picture that held a spot in the top ten for many, many months? One.

5. Everyone knows the Animal Crosser, and would know him/her better if they used the main character from the film.
That all might be true, but it doesn't at all hurt Isaac's chances.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Then why don't you support them in their respectable threads. We're not going to their threads and bashing them saying Isaac has a better chance now are we?...

vastler

Smash Apprentice
I still believe isaac has a chance in brawl (poor guy never had made an apearence in a Crossover game)

Arteen

Smash Lord
While it shares the name, most of the platforming stages found therein are completely different.
But they're both representative of the Kid Icarus universe, regardless.

Well, since Isaac has no more chance than they do, then I do believe you should mock yourself for a tad.
Better stated, all those characters share a reasonable chance of inclusion. Since we don't know how Sakurai thinks, we can only estimate their true chances.

vastler

Smash Apprentice
Hey there's a topic off a possible GS rep, cause the starter found a nice clue, in the SSE map, there's a Mountant simmaler to GS MT.alpeh

The fact of the matter is that because almost every thing on the map is not a landmark from a Nintendo game, they wouldn't give an area to GS and make it a noticeable landmark like that. Especially when Isaac would be secret.

Know that he's secret?

We've seen the starting roster.

Know that we wouldn't get such a significant landmark when we haven't seen anything that looks like a location from one of their respective games besides vague forests or skies?

Sakurai wouldn't explicitely reveal a series' involvement in Brawl like that.

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
...I don't like this site very much...

I just finished typing up a storm of 10 paragraphs, and then it doesn't post... Guess I should have done it on WordPad... :(

There's no need for such hostilities; we don't want to start another flame war here (or has it already begun?).

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
The mountain looks nothing like Death Mountain.

I do think, though, that it's just a generic mountain.

no, i met sakurai not me you doornob
My apologies.

I know it must be hard to be an idiot of incredible levels, and being unable to wipe your own crack without passing out from frustration.

If you're going to insult someone, spell the insult right, you tard.

Also, use an insult that is actually... insulting.

Also, don't bother insulting anyone - your blatant incompetence opens you up at all moments from any single person capable of intelligent thought - since they are at least one level above you in intelligence, you drooling vegetable waste-oid.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Snitch, get out.

No one will ever appreciate you for being a jerk. He obviously didn;t want to get in trouble for sweaing, which you're basically invoking him to do.

An if his keyboardis like mine, it's broken, so some words ma not appear for him.

Arteen

Smash Lord
The game will be out soon and all our questions will be answered. There's no need to get riled up. We just need to be prepared for disappointment.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm prepared for disappointment. I don't even have the game pre-ordered.

If that 35 character roster is for real I'm not even going to bother to pre-order.

T-major

Smash Champion
If that 35 character roster is for real I'm not even going to bother to pre-order.
don't worry. it's fake. ROB being there, but Ridley and Krystal not being there proved it wrong. :D

I'm more than positive that Issac will be in Brawl. I have hardly any doubt that Golden Sun will have a character, be it Issac or Felix. Issac makes more sense though.

1. So he doesn't want confrontation - he just wants to get "insults" in, and doesn't want the inevitable response?

2. The only thing about 35 chars that's fake is the roster. There are 35 chars.

Ninja Kiyo

Smash Rookie
1. Sukapon is in his element if he's in Brawl, and he's an icon for being kind of like the precursor to Brawl.
I'm sorry, Snitch. It looks like Sakurai's on my side.

4. AC is too popular to not have a character rep. The series has a movie. How many Nintendo franchises have a major motion picture that held a spot in the top ten for many, many months? One.

5. Everyone knows the Animal Crosser, and would know him/her better if they used the main character from the film.

Yeah. Isaac is lookin' pretty good right about now, don'tcha agree? ;)

(I'm sorry if I'm a little off topic, but other characters' chances pertain to Isaac due to one more series in the Icon theory and such)

Arteen

Smash Lord
Besides Golden Sun, what other notable franchises have received absolutely no mention so far?

RandomGuy42

Smash Journeyman
Still no Golden sun content in either the stickers or trophies. However, we saw Joy Mech Fight (above) and Custom Robo, as well as others.

The number of people in this topic who can't even spell our characters' name right saddens me. :(

Top Bottom