• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac (Golden Sun) in SSBB thread

courte

Smash Lord
gasp my bad Ruby Dragon
http://www.dsfanboy.com/2007/10/11/camelot-on-golden-sun-3/

Quote Camelot:

But, hope returns, as in an interview with Game Informer, Camelot reveals that Nintendo has told them that they want another game in the series. And, like a mob boss running shop on your neighborhood, you best listen to them. Camelot said "We have to do it! Not just that we have to do it, but we want to do it. Nintendo has asked us to please make it. But at the same time we haven't gotten around to making it. We're not really sure why (laughs)...One of the reasons that we haven't made golden sun is because there are so many fans of the game and we don't want to do something half-*****. We want to give it the time it deserves."

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I've seen that article somewhere else before. It's not a fake but who would believe me :p

1000 posts yay (I felt it was only fitting that this thread should get my 1000th post)

zagman505

Smash Cadet
yeah, that's pretty old news. a while ago somebody interviewed camelot people about a golf game they were making for the wii i think. the interviewer brought up golden sun, and that's what the camelot people said. just hope that they get to it soon =D

Anihawk

Smash Rookie
Things don't look good for a lot of characters. There are only 35 characters (ZSS/Samus, Zelda/Sheik, count as one character) in the game and if we split the remaining spots with veterans, many fringe characters are in trouble since Sakurai probably has room only for the extremely popular. However, I think Isaac has a better chance than most since franchise 19 can be his.

zagman505

Smash Cadet
bah, leaks. don't believe them. anyway, there's only one leak that says 35 characters, while a few other say more than that.

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
I disagree, however, this isn't the time nor place to discuss such things; so I'll stop there.

If there really are 48 characters (and none of them are clones), then Isaac better be on that roaster. I can make a 40 character roaster that pleases most people, and it still has Isaac included. Imagine eight more characters!

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
People say it's fake, but no one can be for sure, I do think people found this to be fake through Wiki somehow.

We'll know in about 11 or so days, but I'm confident Sakurai won't overlook a potentially awesome character like Isaac.

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
Wow, time sure does fly; imagine if the delay didn't happen, we would only have to wait four days... :(

How should Isaac look like in his character picture? (like the ones you see on the Dojo when you are viewing a character)

RandomGuy42

Smash Journeyman
Then why post that in the Isaac thread you negative ass? :laugh:
What? I've been at this thread longer then you, and I'll be disappointed if he's not in just like the rest of you. However, when a whole bunch of credible leakers do unanimously agree that Isaac isn't playable, things do look bad.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
How is that so?

All of these leakers (I'm fairly confident ALL OF THEM) are just attention seekers. They know nothing more about the game than we do.

The characters they put on their little fake lists don't make a single difference in what the final roster actually is.

zagman505

Smash Cadet
bah yeah i don't believe the leakers. if what they leak is what i want, then great for them i hope they're right, but if not then whatever. i still think that isaac has a pretty good chance of being in it.

RandomGuy42

Smash Journeyman
All my hope has practically vanished. :(

Poor Isaac. I guess we can hope for (Assist) Trophy status now...

zagman505

Smash Cadet
hey, don't be so pessimistic! until the final roster is confirmed after the game comes out, there will always be hope =)

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
I can't believe ROB got in over Isaac >_>
The Brawl dev team must have been on some heavy drugs when coming up with this roster.

Boofer

Smash Ace
He'll be an assist trophy...Or at least I'm fairly sure we'll have some kind of Golden Sun assist trophy. Remind me to not be so hopeful and hyped about any games in future just so that I avoid disappointment.

Matt Silver

Smash Journeyman
In a world where there is no Sakurai. Only Link...
THAT'S IT! **** OFF NEGATIVITY!

Sure sure, realism says Isaac might not be in. BUT we're not dealing with Phoenix Wright here. Isaac still has the MIGHT in his favour, and just because a bunch of noobs deal out rosters we should believe that Isaac isn't in and start rolling over and giving in?

There's still 10 days until we know. Until then, I'm hoping for him to be in. If it turns out he's not in THEN, and only then, I will roll over and start acting negative too. [/rant]

Isaac for Brawl!

My gripe with the 35 character roster is that there has been two delays! SURELY, they should've at least caved in to some fanservice and added some more.

zagman505

Smash Cadet
yeah sorry i just got shocked a bit by such a horrible roster (at least it's horrible in my opinion). normally i don't believe this stuff at all.

another 10 days! isaac ftw!

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Ok, that would mean that only 2 from the 10 characters I wanted to see in Brawl actually did make it. DAYUM!

robo_peng

Smash Rookie
hasn't ROB been deconfirmed as he is an enemy in sse? pretty sure ive seen pics of mutiple copies of him just rolling around on an sse stage. that alone almost discounts this entire roster, right?

Top Bottom