• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

D

Deleted member

WHERE'S EVERYBODY? HELLO?

Kay would only accept that as a souvenir if the Djinni were stamped with the message “I Went Out of Town and All I Got Was This Lousy Djinni.”

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Like a Shulk amiibo would unlock a Djinn based off of Shulk that uses Monado Buster or Cyclone? If it's like that then I'm more than up for it.
Nah, I meant like, Each element would have one or two Djinn that you could unlock in game by purchasing them. They wouldn't affect getting classes or any final summons, but they would just be neat little bonuses.

Or you could level up Djinn and they're attack changes or differs.
etc.

Falgor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3652-0587-5880
Kay would only accept that as a souvenir if the Djinni were stamped with the message “I Went Out of Town and All I Got Was This Lousy Djinni.”
That sounds a lot like a Fall Out Boy song's title. Or is it just a coincidence?

Talking about music, I must say that I love Earth, Wind and Fire. :troll:
http://imgur.com/44DN9wj (Damn thing still doesn't work)

Starless

Smash Cadet
Earth, Wind and Fire. :troll:
Ingredients for two of the the best character classes in the game, hands down!
(Too bad Mercury warriors didn't get anything as strong as Ninja & Samurai though, at least Mercury mages get Wizard and White Mage)

Speaking of Ninja and Samurai, how did you guys discover it? The extremely specific requirements makes it unobtainable by simple trial-and-error (unless you read the guides of course).

Last edited:

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
It'd probably be Matthew if anyone, but I'd prefer Felix. In that case they could even give Isaac a "turn-into-sand" dodge and they'd both have it, though Felix would be more original than Matthew as a future solo character.
I never even considered turning into sand as a dodge, that's a brilliant idea

littl-myth

Smash Rookie
I always had an idea for Golden Sun 4, a type of tag team summons. Both having the classic and Dark Dawn's summons as like a dual summon. Uses twice the amount of Djinn from the original use e.g two venus for Ramses but for the dual, 4
Maybe that can use an amiibo, models of the classic summons, also unlock extra goodies too.
It plays better in my head, hopefully it makes sense.

Just done Air's Rock last night, I wasn't frustrated at all from the level. I was confused, thinking 'Have I missed anything'

candyissweet

Smash Apprentice
Isaac and Matthew look too similar, so I don't think people would have an easy time telling the difference during match. Felix would work better because each Isaac and Felix have 3 companions in which they can base their costumes off of.

I usually just watch Smashified so I can learn to make art on computer, so I'm not too crazy about the fact that it's almost certain to be Isaac.

smashtriforce77

Smash Cadet
Just a few questions for the fans of Golden Sun :
What is your favorite Golden Sun game ? (I just finished Golden Sun 2 and I loved it.)
And what was your first Golden Sun game ?

Last edited:

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
What is your favorite Golden Sun game ? (I just finished Golden Sun 2 and I loved it.)
My favorite Golden Sun game is Golden Sun: The Lost Age and my first Golden Sun game was... Golden Sun.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So, today is the day when Smashified releases his render?

We have been waiting since March, I think? :laugh: I expect a flood of new guys (supporters or not). :p

:231:

Spootondorf

Smash Apprentice
Favorite is GS2.
First played was GS1, but I didn't get very far. First owned and beaten was GS2.

How many people do we have on this thread who are playing through the games for the first time? What do you all think of them so far?

So, today is the day when Smashified releases his render?

We have been waiting since March, I think? :laugh: I expect a flood of new guys (supporters or not). :p

:231:
"Delayed due to not being in Smash Bros. yet. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
So looks like I'll have to work on some signature icons for you guys!

Hope you guys look forward to those!

Last edited:

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
I'm starting dark dawn again, i want old vlad more than young vlad now. Such style is incredible. But i guess most japanese people would call him "gorilla"...

9Blades

Smash Ace
NNID
Venusboshi04
3DS FC
4210-4504-3290
Dark Dawn was actually my favorite... *hides under a cardboard box*

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I don't get what the "surprise ending" is supposed to mean. Also, I still think they went with a hybrid design due to Roy. Its also the only real way they'll be able to surprise us at this point.

Hydewell

Smash Apprentice
I don't get what the "surprise ending" is supposed to mean. Also, I still think they went with a hybrid design due to Roy. Its also the only real way they'll be able to surprise us at this point.
Probably it's a full palette of Isaac, so it's why they showed us a pink hair Isaac.

Although I'd like the adult version of him, too.

Accursed

Smash Journeyman
Not really. Only a little bit of K. Rool support left, with a lot coming back around, and plenty of people complaining about the Mii costume. So, definitely not the case at all, if anything it made (most) K. Rool fans even bolder. The only support that left were the people who casually supported him because they thought he was inevitable (namely, whenever a character looks "likely", a whole bunch of people start supporting that character because they want to be on the "in" thing at that time).

Very, very few people stopped supporting K. Rool, and even some of the hardcore K. Rool fans who don't think he's happening anymore are still complaining about it, which is still raising K. Rool's attention. I don't see anything much changing for Isaac were he added. Again, only a few would stop supporting, along with any people who thought he was "likely" (there's far less people who think Isaac is "likely" than they did for K. Rool).
Smashboards isn't the only place with K. Rool support y'know.

Top Bottom