• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isa Jo, Vote for Him Now on SSB4 website! Both Sin & Punishments Now Storm the Nintendo eShop!

Loïc

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2964-9447-9337
Or maybe a cheesy reference to the game like "eShop Blood Infaction: Sin and Punishment 1 & 2 available now!" or "Sin and Punishment 1 & 2 Flood the eShop!"

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Or maybe a cheesy reference to the game like "eShop Blood Infaction: Sin and Punishment 1 & 2 available now!" or "Sin and Punishment 1 & 2 Flood the eShop!"
Those sound pretty good, though it depends on how much room he has in the title box. Maybe the latter one can work since it's short enough?

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Now that they're on the Nintendo eShop what will happen to S&P? This reminds me of the time Golden Sun became available in early 2014, and nothing, really, happened.. But hopefully a lot of fans will buy both S&P again and also the people who've been wanting to play them. Hopefully they're hinting that Saki or Isa will be playable in SSB4, if not SSB5.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Now that they're on the Nintendo eShop what will happen to S&P? This reminds me of the time Golden Sun became available in early 2014, and nothing, really, happened.. But hopefully a lot of fans will buy both S&P again and also the people who've been wanting to play them. Hopefully they're hinting that Saki or Isa will be playable in SSB4, if not SSB5.
If an overwhelming amount of people buy the games, then I can guarantee you that they'll think of doing something with that license. Part of the main reason why Star Successor exist was due to the overwhelming sales of the first game in the Virtual Console. Thought the thing with Golden Sun is that Camelot probably lost a lot of confidence in the game due to the fan reception of Dark Dawn (though it wan't really a bad thing). The fact that they had been sticking to the production of Mario Tennis games didn't help.

Just like you, I do hope that this is a sign that Nintendo did this to garner more interest in the series since both games were released on the same day. I saw quite a handful of people interested while some probably nitpicked on the graphics like they are the only thing that matter in gaming. :rolleyes: Good this there are some sensible people who are willing to do something new instead of worrying about the difficulty or visuals.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
If an overwhelming amount of people buy the games, then I can guarantee you that they'll think of doing something with that license. Part of the main reason why Star Successor exist was due to the overwhelming sales of the first game in the Virtual Console. Thought the thing with Golden Sun is that Camelot probably lost a lot of confidence in the game due to the fan reception of Dark Dawn (though it wan't really a bad thing). The fact that they had been sticking to the production of Mario Tennis games didn't help.

Just like you, I do hope that this is a sign that Nintendo did this to garner more interest in the series since both games were released on the same day. I saw quite a handful of people interested while some probably nitpicked on the graphics like they are the only thing that matter in gaming. :rolleyes: Good this there are some sensible people who are willing to do something new instead of worrying about the difficulty or visuals.
Not that I side with them about graphics BUUUT, I still dream of having the first S&P in 3D for 3DS... Cause I don't even have a Wii U :/
Also, completely random and old news but it's a big mistake on Sakurai's behalf that he made Uprising so much like S&P and he still didn't include a character! I think it's messed up

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What Rie said is true ZeldaFan01 ZeldaFan01 . You have at least a week to make this thread anew within that social or else it will be sent to the archives to be forever locked.

But at least the good news is that both Isa and Saki's threads can share the same living space like a real family.

Top Bottom