• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is That Tournament: December 10th, 2011

Shroomed

Smash Master
Yeah I'm waiting for vids too bobby haha.

I'm going to boback's today to play with Bob$, germ, fuzzy, SFAT, alan etc.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
ITT 4 Bracket

1: PewFat (SFAT/PewPewU) ($63.00)
2: The Williams Sisters (Alan/Dajuan) ($18.00)
3: Tofu/Joeplicate (Tofu/Joeplicate) ($9.00)
4: DineroSucio (Bob$/Germ)
5: Sheridan/BizarroFlame (Sheridan/BizarroFlame)
5: The Marines (Eggz/Zelgadis)
7: Swag (Nick/HMW)
7: Andy/tarheeljks (Andy/tarheeljks)
9: MasterCox (Charles/Teran)

1: Venus Williams (Shroomed) ($93.00)
2: Eggz ($46.50)
3: PewPewU ($15.50)
4: SFAT
5: Tafokints
5: Bob$
7: Germ
7: Bizarro Flame
9: Zelgadis
9: CIZ
9: Big****Darrell
9: Serena Williams (Alan)
13: Tofu
13: Joeplicate
13: Boback
13: Sheridan
17: Andy
17: Mackadotious
17: Sage
17: Gecko
17: Maru
17: Brandon (HMW)
17: ShadowScourge
17: L
25: LemonPledge
25: CoolKid
25: Mr. Yaah
25: Kizzo
25: Master C
25: JT
25: JohnA

WassupJB

Smash Lord
wtf someone who recorded on my laptop - obviously not myself - broke up sets by matches. so some sets have eat individual match as separate files. ****'s annoying.

new rule: don't record **** without asking, and if you break up sets into matches i'm deleting it because said person just made **** a minor, but unnecessarily, hassle.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
by the way, do people really want to upload crews. besides sfat and alan getting off don't see why it needs to go up. real talk.

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
by the way, do people really want to upload crews. besides sfat and alan getting off don't see why it needs to go up. real talk.
I do. Or at the very least I'd like a copy. Those crews were the one of the best times I've ever had playing smash, and I've been playing for years. :p

WassupJB

Smash Lord
alright well brandon's channel can't upload more than 15 minutes mine is unlimited so i'm uploading it to dvcrecroom IF most agree that they want it uploaded. i'd rather not render 4 15minute videos and one 3minute video.

Violence

Smash Lord
I had a pretty poor showing, but I wouldn't mind a video showing how I choke, so I can notice when I'm doing it and get myself to calm the **** down the next time it happens.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
ok, so bad news-- we can't have a tourney at the magic store next weekend. they are having some sort of preview or something and it spans saturday and sunday, so unfortunately it's not an option next weekend. also, the store is closing at 7 on saturdays as well now. that's not really a problem; we were done well before 7 last time, but just a note for the future. i'm looking for other venues, but it doesn't look promising. obv everyone wants a local to go down the week before genesis so chime in with any ideas

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
would people be cool if I tried to see if we could run it at my church in campbell?

Mooo

Smash Apprentice
if there's a tourney in campbell sometime, that would probably be my second tourney ever. 15 mins away would mean i really can't not come, especially since i wanted to get into competitive smash for like a year

Miharu

Smash Hero
ok, so bad news-- we can't have a tourney at the magic store next weekend. they are having some sort of preview or something and it spans saturday and sunday, so unfortunately it's not an option next weekend. also, the store is closing at 7 on saturdays as well now. that's not really a problem; we were done well before 7 last time, but just a note for the future. i'm looking for other venues, but it doesn't look promising. obv everyone wants a local to go down the week before genesis so chime in with any ideas
damn can't do both prerelease and smash?

this makes me sad

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yo, is there a post with full results and number of entrants for each Is That Tournament event so far? I'm already trying to put some stuff together for the Melee 2011 year in review.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
there's not but we will do some cataloguing-- the files are spread across at least a couple different computers

also, someone left a controller. pm me if you think you are missing one

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i'm gonna begin uploading ITT5 videos tomorrow or wednesday, then delete them off my hd. sorry people who wanted them on brandon's channel.

peace

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
L!!! Told you that you would **** me if we were still in the same pool in Genesis. You ***** both me and kage in friendlies (i was pretty impressed).

L__

Smash Master
i'm da bess

naw but you definitely can perform better in a tournament environment, something I've never been able to do

let's play more at the next tournament, genesis 2 made me want to play fox again and take this game seriously

or rather I just want to be better

I don't even know

tho idk if that matters

I wonder what's gonna happen to norcal smash now

Top Bottom