• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I would say even bigger or at least similar size.

You guys are talking about coming, Wisconsin is talking about coming, St. Louis is talking about coming, Minnesota is talking about coming. I would say absolute minimum of 40 but most likely more.

§chizm

Smash Lord
olimar sucks

TL for God Tier
Both are about equally annoying in my eyes. :bee:
I like your sig ;D

Schizm, stop /wristing you do it too much. :/

Ness for NOT E tier. (9-,-)9
I don't do it nearly enough.
CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYES.

I'm sorry but Ness is still E tier. :bee:
I don't know who I'm going to play in this Low Tier shenanigans though.

You guys are talking about coming, Wisconsin is talking about coming, St. Louis is talking about coming, Minnesota is talking about coming. I would say absolute minimum of 40 but most likely more.
That is assuming those people are actually planning on coming. You've got to remember that a large portion of people drop out near the tourney date.
We'd also need to get another venue most likely if that many people are going to be there.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

I'm going to try to make it :) I'd need some place to stay of course, seeing as I won't be living in Ames anymore.

Schizm, I'm catching up to you in posts. :laugh: ****ing crazy!

Afrayail

Smash Ace
hah, thanks Fino <.<.. but I'm sticking with Olimar, no worries. I doubt I'll even use MK against Connor, cuz I'd feel lame.

But I'm guessing yes, Jlo, to the low tiers this weekend.

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
WOW i didnt go to sleep till 9 am cuz of that energy drink last night i didnt have my other one yet tho..O_O; and i just woke up not to long ago...>_<

On another note i had fun last night guys games were too good i was playing pretty well the whole time untill i teamed with joker i just started sucking...>_<

OH Joker and Greg i watched Golden Boy already TOOO FUNNY "Reiko:you have an erection Kintaro: yea...*head down* that part was just pricless.

i think im going to try and make my own sig but if i think it sucks yink i want you to make one if thats no problem....f^_^;

§chizm

Smash Lord

(C)ome(B)ack(K)id

Smash Journeyman
HEY PEOPLES made my new ACC. as you see...^_^v

but yea energy drinks....what can i say..LOL actually i dont have anything to say.....-_-

hey anyone up for games tomorrow?

Afrayail

Smash Ace
I'd love games at any point, if anyone can make it up and stuff. Though I guess I can't host since the honors building is being used by staff. fml.

Also, normally I'd say there might not be time, but there will be a lot less people, so low and regular tier tourney sounds possible

Fino

Smash Master

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Im not gonna enter Sherman's tournament btw. No peer pressure you fags. If it happens, Imma creep and you guys wont be able to crash at my place :D

Fino

Smash Master
your talkin to the GANtrain, i'll MM anyone with ganon lol. but if you need money that bad i can just let u borrow a few bucks lol.
Haha, dang... I just got ***** XD
Nah, we'll MM forrealzies though ;)

You should help me suck less with IC if you show up. :bee:
I helped affinity with that... and I created a monster.
*inb4namesearch*

hey fino $5 MM razor challenge style....^_^v
Done. Best out of 5 ya?

~Fino

Top Bottom