• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia Reunion: NES n00b edition - 12/18

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Oh cool, I use Marth and Ike usually so I hope that wont be a problem

Sweet

Awesome, most of the people I'm riding with will be in the tournament so I may be there a while.

That means you'll play too right? :D

Oh and since the last post Zero Gamer has played some Melee with me, I may partake in the tournament, but will get graped.

I use jigglypuff ;P
I'll use anyone depending on how I feel about their options, but I want to say I main wolf. XD

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
We all do Mookie :(

*sigh*

Edit: Oh yeah, crazy that we were talking about jiggs. When I got to work, I had a Jigglypuff cake waiting on me :D
lol she's everywhere.
did it taste goog?

It was a passing thought I had. Upon further thought, I realized I have something going on Thursday night, so we'll just leave Friday afternoon.
Thats relieving, for a moment there I thought I had prevented everyone a bonus of fun just because I have exams.

I'll use anyone depending on how I feel about their options, but I want to say I main wolf. XD
I need offline wolf experience, that would work.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I'm coming with Kola and Mslano to this.

Does anyone play SF IV/Blazblue/Tekken 6/Arcana Heart/DDR?
We have several people who play DDR exceptionally well coming to this. Iori, Chamberlin, Chad, Myztek, and perhaps others. All those dudes are good though. Chamberlin also won the BlazBlue tourney at Gamecon, so I guess that'd make him good at BlazBlue, and Seif is coming, and he ain't no slouch at it either.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
So, the four of use from Hoover are expecting to arrive in Memphis in the evening around 6 or 7. Are there any gatherings planned for Friday before Pizza Inn closes?

Winnar

Smash Lord
I'm not sure when we'll be getting to Memphis (probably around 6 or 7'ish?) but when we get there I'm going to be meeting up with a friend of mine and we're all going to go to see Avatar at the imax in Memphis.

Want to all just plan to meet up at a restaurant somewhere or something? Or go to Iori's and then play it by ear from there? It would be ridiculous trying to coordinate 3-4 cars from hours and hours away trying to get to one restaurant at the same time imo.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Of all those suggestions, going to Iori's would work best. I'm just looking for a place to go and hang out between arriving in Memphis and going to Pizza Inn. If there are other Memphis area folks who would have open doors for 4 Alabama people, let me know.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Theres a number to the venue right? Can I have it?

And finding out the information from the poster above pretty quickly would be veeeery nice.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I didn't want to tell everyone one this but I can't make it friday, sadly. I have work at 12 and there is no way I can be there at 11 and leave at decent time if I went. I am completely sad about this, but what can you do right? Anyway I can house anyone who wants to come this, It is the least I can do. 901 474-9107 T_T I will be home most of the day friday. I don't don't get off of work until like 3 to 4 so yeah epic sadness.

if you can imagine, I am sitting in the corner of my room drinking crushed pringles.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Will you be able to go after work? I'm sure some people will be there till 5ish maybe? I'm not sure when we're getting kicked out but yeah, you should totally come after work if possible.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Will you be able to go after work? I'm sure some people will be there till 5ish maybe? I'm not sure when we're getting kicked out but yeah, you should totally come after work if possible.
I thought we were taking the party to his place afterwards? Or has that changed?

Should we all go to Jack's so I don't get shanked? lol

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I thought we were taking the party to his place afterwards? Or has that changed?

Should we all go to Jack's so I don't get shanked? lol
You'll only get shanked if it's the hispanic ghetto. Black ghettos aren't hardcore enough for shanks.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Okay seriously now. I'm going to have a LOT of electronic equipment and a box of cash donations (and a pretty decent car imo). Should I not stay at Iori's or what?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Okay seriously now. I'm going to have a LOT of electronic equipment and a box of cash donations (and a pretty decent car imo). Should I not stay at Iori's or what?
I can't say if a decent car would be out of place. Black people like expensive cars over housing/living standards.

I would definitely hide all of your electronics and cash though.

Winnar

Smash Lord
I can't say if a decent car would be out of place. Black people like expensive cars over housing/living standards.

lol not like I'm going to leave all that in the back seat

I dunno I just am stuck between not wanting to be stupid and paranoid but also wanting to be extra sure that everything is safe (it would be devastating if something happened to the donation money or the video camera that my mom is lending me or anyone else's stuff really)

ALSO IHSB!! Please make sure to remember my dop kit D: !

I would really not want to pass up this opportunity to get it back it might be my last chance!

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
I can't say if a decent car would be out of place. Black people like expensive cars over housing/living standards

No wonder everyone thinks you're racist! Wooooooowwwww XD

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
No wonder everyone thinks you're racist! Wooooooowwwww XD
I think he is half black zero, only because he was very excited about getting speakers in his car, a while back. Also regardless who is saying it, it is true. Have you looked at black people lately, that is what they seem to decide on.

@winnar don't be parinoid (kanye west) You can leave all the stuff in my apartment if that makes you feel better. I doubt anything would happen to it then.;)

@cyner ..........YES yes and yes

@Chad I am going to call around once I get off of work so you or someone else can tell me the scoop.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I would actually argue that the statement that Handorin made has more to do with inner city culture than race.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Mookie- It could've been argued, except he specifically said "black people." =P

Hando- Hahaha, you have a point...As long as Georgia doesn't find out =X We still love you <3 Also, it depends on what area you're in as to what racial demographic makes up the majority of the inner city ^^

Iori- Lol, tell me about it. I've been hanging out in the Binghampton area a lot lately, and it's just silly. That neighborhood has some ****** Christmas decoration going on, though!

On a side note, looks like I won't be able to attend due to being poor. My hasn't paid me, and won't until Saturday morning. I also lack a car at the moment. I fail >__<

Handorin

Smash Hero
Mookie- It could've been argued, except he specifically said "black people." =P

Hando- Hahaha, you have a point...As long as Georgia doesn't find out =X We still love you <3 Also, it depends on what area you're in as to what racial demographic makes up the majority of the inner city ^^

Iori- Lol, tell me about it. I've been hanging out in the Binghampton area a lot lately, and it's just silly. That neighborhood has some ****** Christmas decoration going on, though!

On a side note, looks like I won't be able to attend due to being poor. My hasn't paid me, and won't until Saturday morning. I also lack a car at the moment. I fail >__<
No Johns. You can come and just chill. Someone will pick you up.

-Chad-

Slackerator
What no you're coming ****it. I'll come drag your *** to it if I have to. I don't even know where you are, but I'll find you. I got all day mother****er you're gonna be there.

@Iori- Awesome just give us a call when you get off. It's not too far from work I don't think is it?

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Just so everyone knows I have 2 tvs at my place, and a cube. Anyway I am excited, more so than ever because I got paid and it was 300 hundered rubbies and that is with the taxes taken out XD.

That is rent in one week XD so win.

Oh last thing, I just broke out ddr again and wow no practice makes it a bit difficult. I will be ready by sat tho, so if anyone that has a pad pls bring it. We can run from hell together. (its a song)

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Chad, Hando- I secured a transportation method and some money, so I'm good to go now ^__^ Thanks for the love/threats XD

*edit* Fizz has too much junk in his trunk for me to fit comfortably.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
I know me and *Anknok*will be there, I'm trying very hard to try to get Poop, Duke, Edwards-Nightmare or Ichigo to know and come tonight. But with those 4 its like a 50/50 chance. Finna go to sleep now, I must charge my Sprit Energy before my hollow side takes over.

R.I.P. Nes Noob.

@ Iori you better get your butt out to the Inn or I'll come and Rugal you out there. lol
@ Chad I've turn into a Raichu Now.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Oh dangz, Kyo is back. Bloodline reunion is imminent.

Sadly, I don't think JC and Scrib will be showing :-(. I would have liked to have a crew battle rematch.

Myztek

Smash Ace
Chad, Hando- I secured a transportation method and some money, so I'm good to go now ^__^ Thanks for the love/threats XD

*edit* Fizz has too much junk in his trunk for me to fit comfortably.
**** right you're going!
Can't wait to see everyone tonight!

You're going too, Mookie?
I may be a little late tonight, cause I got shafted with a closing shift til 11 PM. I may be able to leave early, but if not, I should be there 12 at the latest.
<3 :D

G. Vice

Smash Lord
**** right you're going!
Can't wait to see everyone tonight!

You're going too, Mookie?
I may be a little late tonight, cause I got shafted with a closing shift til 11 PM. I may be able to leave early, but if not, I should be there 12 at the latest.
<3 :D
Myztekky <3

I haven't seen you in forever bro, we gotta do lots of spacies vs Ganon friendlies tonight ^^

Top Bottom