• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inkling for Smash! Let's Make Like Squid and Migrate!

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Nintendo are finally doing english updates for Splatoon here: http://splatoonus.tumblr.com/

Yeah, the Inklings somehow have one of Nintendo's most adorable and creepy character designs.
Huh?!? A tumblr?

Thats surprising. But there are some nice details here, even a painting of a new boss.

This game just keeps looking great. Also, very nice squid facts. :p

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings

oooh

she's here
Looks like it's still in the single player game as it has the look of the underground base. I expect they may be enemies you fight that act like CPU characters. We'll have to see if this ends up in multiplayer.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Looks like it's still in the single player game as it has the look of the underground base. I expect they may be enemies you fight that act like CPU characters. We'll have to see if this ends up in multiplayer.
Indeed.

That is probably what they're gonna be, could be a good AT choice.

I also wanna take a moment to appreciate the tags they use because they're generally pretty great.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Indeed.

That is probably what they're gonna be, could be a good AT choice too.

I also wanna take a moment to appreciate the tags they use because they're generally pretty great.
>Octodad
>Octopus girl.

Well, he certainly didn't expect a thin- *Splat*

Anyway, skeptical on Octopus girl being an alt. Mostly because we would most likely have an equal amount of alts for both gender of Inklings.

No matter how you slice it, you either end up with two missing, or the 8 completely filled. And there has to be at least 8 due to 8 player smash.

With that said, they could put a little mac and just make 8 alts based on the octopus girl. Though, that might be overdoing it.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
>Octodad
>Octopus girl.

Well, he certainly didn't expect a thin- *Splat*

Anyway, skeptical on Octopus girl being an alt. Mostly because we would most likely have an equal amount of alts for both gender of Inklings.

No matter how you slice it, you either end up with two missing, or the 8 completely filled. And there has to be at least 8 due to 8 player smash.

With that said, they could put a little mac and just make 8 alts based on the octopus girl. Though, that might be overdoing it.
Yeah, because we'll totally have eight girls and eight boys instead right??

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Yeah, because we'll totally have eight girls and eight boys instead right??
...Huh? Um...You do realize I was referring to how Inkling girl would probably get 4 and Inkling boy would probably get 4 right?

It's incredibly likely due to how villager was handled. I'm not understanding what you are getting at...

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
Indeed.

That is probably what they're gonna be, could be a good AT choice.

So many obstacles, hazards, and floating platforms. It's like these places were made to be stages in Smash!

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
...Huh? Um...You do realize I was referring to how Inkling girl would probably get 4 and Inkling boy would probably get 4 right?

It's incredibly likely due to how villager was handled. I'm not understanding what you are getting at...
I was being hopelessly optimistic. Hence the two question marks
Robin and Wii Fit Trainer suffered the same fate, I don't expect Inklings to be a special case like lil' mac.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I was being hopelessly optimistic. Hence the two question marks
Robin and Wii Fit Trainer suffered the same fate, I don't expect Inklings to be a special case like lil' mac.
Oh, I thought you were trying to make fun of me for a mistake I potentially made by being sarcastic. >.> Sorry. ^^;

Anyway, yeah, I don't expect the best. But it would certainly be nice to see octopus girl alt. I'm certainly only expecting the usual Male/Female characters treatment.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Personally, the only thing hindering the possibility of an octopus alt is the squid form.

Actually, some alt colors changes some effects of some attacks (Palutena's f-tilt for example), but we are talking about a 3D model here.

ThePocketPencil

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1006-0411-0276
Personally, the only thing hindering the possibility of an octopus alt is the squid form.

Actually, some alt colors changes some effects of some attacks (Palutena's f-tilt for example), but we are talking about a 3D model here.
shouldn't be too difficult, the wii u would handle it just fine, while the 3ds version could just use the 30 fps model, or even just a sprite like the pikmin.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
shouldn't be too difficult, the wii u would handle it just fine, while the 3ds version could just use the 30 fps model, or even just a sprite like the pikmin.
Now that I think about it, every ROB palette swap changes the texture of his gyro. It's maybe only the texture, but an alt color can affect an object (as a 3D model).

Edit: Yoshi too. And Megaman's death animation. Basically characters I never play :p

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime

The attention to detail in Splatoon is amazing.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Hoooo boy this game gets more tantalising every day.

do want muchly thank you based nintendo-sama~

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
It feels decidedly selfish for me to want Inklings for Smash DLC this much.
But I mean, I don't think anyone here would deny that they're a perfect fit in every regard?

Of course, it's not like Splatoon isn't going to be a Day One buy for me anyway.

I have to ask though: Do you guys think the prospect of covering the stage with ink is too much for either console (3DS overall might not be able to take it, and it could cause slowdown on Wii U's 8-player Smash)?

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
Here's a moveset I made for the Inklings. I still don't see much in them as far as characterization, but the moveset potential was too great. I guess I should mention now that this moveset can most definitely be updated after seeing more of the weapons and abilities in Splatoon.
<I suppose I can be signed as a supporter, if only for the gameplay potential.>

Inkling
Universe:
Splatoon
Game of Origin: Splatoon (Wii U, 2015)

Universal Stats:
-Number of successive jumps: 2
-Wall Jump: No
-Crawl: No

Character Specific Notes:
- Text in orange denote special properties of a given move when interacting with currently-deployed ink.

The Inkling is a setup character whose prime directive in battle is to cover the ground in ink. The ink is NOT for hindering opponents, but rather accentuating yourself, as having the extra ink on the ground buffs your stats when attacking or moving on your ink as long as you are standing in it.

For example, rather than dedicating an attack input for your squid form, this moveset binds it to your dash. The Inkling's walk speed would already be pretty slow carrying all that cumbersome equipment (tied with Ike) and with terrible air speed, the squid form can hardly move out of ink, not only making the Inkling the only character whose walk speed can be faster than their own dash speed, but also with the slowest dash speed in the game. However, if you had your ink sprawled on the ground, the squid form can swim through it like nobody's business, boosting it's speed all the way up to second fastest in the game (he IS named Sonic for a reason =P)

As a counterbalance, even though you can just go through the ink in squid form, the humanoid form still has the same walk speed, and you can't interact with an opposing Inkling's ink except by walking on it to hasten the drying time. Furthermore, using an ink-buffed weapon dries the ink out of the ground from right under you, leaving a dry patch you would have to recoat.

Moveset:
-Neutral A: A simple one-two-three swipe combo with the mop club.
-Side Tilt: This is the move to remember, as it's the way you coat the ground with ink; The Inkling goes walking speed with the paint roller, spreading player- and/or team-colored ink as far as you can walk. No damage from the paint roller, but rolling in front of other characters will push them along with you. If you hold A in addition to moving the Control Stick, you can keep the paint roller out the entire walkway. Ink dries out naturally 10 seconds after applying, but opponents moving on it will make the area they are on dry twice as fast for as long as they are on that section of the ink.
-Up Tilt: The Inkling shoots 3 ink pellets in an upward arc with the paintgun.
-Down Tilt: The Inkling morphs into squid form, and swipes with the two main tentacles.
-Dash Attack (Without Ink): In squid form, the Inkling spins around once, with damage in contact with the body. Stops your momentum.
- -Dash Attack (With Ink): In squid form, the Inkling spins around several times, dealing 7 hits of damage while keeping momentum. Dries out Ink as long as the attack is active. If you still have ink ahead of you, keeping the Control Stick held will let you keep dashing out of your Dash Attack.

-Grab Pummel:
The Inkling grabs the opponents with the side tentacles in humanoid form, and tightly squeezes for damage, similar to Ivysaur's grab and pummel.
-Forward Throw (Without Ink): The Inkling gets a direct shot with the paintgun, the impact from which causes some mild knockback.
- -Forward Throw (With Ink): While still holding the opponent with the main tentacles, the Inkling holds them up in squid form, and slides along your trail of ink, throwing them forward after reaching the trail's end.
-Backward Throw: The Inkling suplexes the opponent with the main tentacles, sending them backward.
-Up Throw: The Inkling tosses the opponent upward, then attacks with a stabbing motion using the mop club.
-Down Throw: The Inkling tosses the opponent to the ground, then goes over them with the paint roller, after which sends them forward. Coats a portion of the ground with ink.

-Neutral Aerial: The Inkling morphs into squid form, then swings the main tentacles outward on each side.
-Forward Aerial: The Inkling deals a pistol whip attack with the paintgun.
-Backward Aerial: The Inkling tosses back a Splatter Bomb, which falls to the ground and explodes, damages anyone near, or explodes before hitting the ground if an opponent touches it. If the Splatter Bomb hits a surface with that player's ink on it, it will slide a small distance before exploding, but the resulting explosion will dry out ink in the blast radius.
-Up Aerial: The Inkling swings the paint roller upward, slinging 3 globs of ink in different directions. The club itself does no damage.
-Down Aerial: The Inkling morphs into squid form and shoots downward as a "human" bullet. If the player hits an ink-covered surface, it will cause the ink in a medium rang to splash up for extra damage, but the ink in said range will dry.
-Side Smash: The Inkling will shoot a round from the sniper rifle, with great damage and terrific range, in exchange for poor knockback and the shot only hitting the first closest opponent. If you are standing in ink, you'll fire a piercing round, hitting everyone in range. The stretch of ink dried is as long as the buffed Side Smash's range.
-Up Smash: The Inkling will throw a Splatter Bomb directly upward, and explodes at top height. Standing in ink will let you toss up to 3 Splatter Bombs with additional pressings of the attack button, but each additional bomb will dry a section of ink under your feet.
-Down Smash: The Inkling will slam the mop club straight down onto the ground for middling damage in exchange for meteor smash properties. If the club hits ink, the ink will rush forward in a shockwave fashion for constant flinchless damage until it reaches the end of your ink trail. The shockwave cannot meteor smash, and will use all the ink you placed in one stretch on that platform.

-Neutral Special: The Inkling fires 3 standard pellets from the paintgun, dealing small damage and almost no knockback. Holding the special button while on top of ink lets you fire more shots, but will constantly drain ink as long as you keep the button held.
-Side Special: The Inkling will fire the bazooka, sending a giant blast of ink straight forward, similar to Robin's Thoron but with even greater damage. However, the recovery of the move is UNGODLY, making you wait 6 whole seconds for the Inkling to refill the bazooka before giving you control back. Any ink connected to your feet will slowly flow into you to help mitigate the recovery from 6 seconds to 3. If the ink under you completely dries out, your recovery will slow back down. If you use this move in the air, you will be put into freefall, and as soon as you land, you will still go into the bazooka's recovery period.
-Up Special: The Inkling morphs into squid form in order to use the Super Jump technique. You can direct your trajectory by moving the Control Stick. Launching off of inked ground will have the Inkling soak up all the connected ink before launching, giving your recovery extra height proportional to how much ink was under your feet.
-Down Special: The only move that requires standing on inked ground to activate successfully. The Inkling takes the mop club and soaks up all connecting ink. You then can move to a different part of the stage where a second use of your Down Spec will re-apply all of the ink you soaked up. All ink re-applied will be used, so there is no saving extra ink on platforms not long enough to support all the ink. Re-applied ink keeps its deployment time, so there's also no way of constantly soaking and re-appling for permanent stretches of ink. You cannot use this move in the air.

-Final Smash: The Inkling calls down the orbital ink strike to bomb the stage. The strike itself does no damage, but it leaves every grounded surface covered in a special kind of ink that won't dry when used, giving you unlimited usage of your ink-buffed moves for a short period of time. The paint roller is also supercharged to give out the special paint during your Final Smash period, you you can still apply the super-ink with your Side Tilt or Down Throw in case of another Inkling player paints over your super-ink.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Here's a better look of the Octopus Girl from the official Splatoon Tumblr page and it had described that only female octopi can transform unlike the male versions. Sexism anyone? :troll:

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
That Tumblr page is easily the Splatoon version of the POTD. It's pretty cool, and it's nice to know who the old man finally is.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
The Octopus Girl brings to mind James Bond.
I am not sorry.

The more I see of this game, the more interested I get. So many good games coming 2015...

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Here's a moveset I made for the Inklings. I still don't see much in them as far as characterization, but the moveset potential was too great. I guess I should mention now that this moveset can most definitely be updated after seeing more of the weapons and abilities in Splatoon.
<I suppose I can be signed as a supporter, if only for the gameplay potential.>

Inkling
Universe:
Splatoon
Game of Origin: Splatoon (Wii U, 2015)

Universal Stats:
-Number of successive jumps: 2
-Wall Jump: No
-Crawl: No

Character Specific Notes:
- Text in orange denote special properties of a given move when interacting with currently-deployed ink.

The Inkling is a setup character whose prime directive in battle is to cover the ground in ink. The ink is NOT for hindering opponents, but rather accentuating yourself, as having the extra ink on the ground buffs your stats when attacking or moving on your ink as long as you are standing in it.

For example, rather than dedicating an attack input for your squid form, this moveset binds it to your dash. The Inkling's walk speed would already be pretty slow carrying all that cumbersome equipment (tied with Ike) and with terrible air speed, the squid form can hardly move out of ink, not only making the Inkling the only character whose walk speed can be faster than their own dash speed, but also with the slowest dash speed in the game. However, if you had your ink sprawled on the ground, the squid form can swim through it like nobody's business, boosting it's speed all the way up to second fastest in the game (he IS named Sonic for a reason =P)

As a counterbalance, even though you can just go through the ink in squid form, the humanoid form still has the same walk speed, and you can't interact with an opposing Inkling's ink except by walking on it to hasten the drying time. Furthermore, using an ink-buffed weapon dries the ink out of the ground from right under you, leaving a dry patch you would have to recoat.

Moveset:
-Neutral A: A simple one-two-three swipe combo with the mop club.
-Side Tilt: This is the move to remember, as it's the way you coat the ground with ink; The Inkling goes walking speed with the paint roller, spreading player- and/or team-colored ink as far as you can walk. No damage from the paint roller, but rolling in front of other characters will push them along with you. If you hold A in addition to moving the Control Stick, you can keep the paint roller out the entire walkway. Ink dries out naturally 10 seconds after applying, but opponents moving on it will make the area they are on dry twice as fast for as long as they are on that section of the ink.
-Up Tilt: The Inkling shoots 3 ink pellets in an upward arc with the paintgun.
-Down Tilt: The Inkling morphs into squid form, and swipes with the two main tentacles.
-Dash Attack (Without Ink): In squid form, the Inkling spins around once, with damage in contact with the body. Stops your momentum.
- -Dash Attack (With Ink): In squid form, the Inkling spins around several times, dealing 7 hits of damage while keeping momentum. Dries out Ink as long as the attack is active. If you still have ink ahead of you, keeping the Control Stick held will let you keep dashing out of your Dash Attack.
-Grab Pummel: The Inkling grabs the opponents with the side tentacles in humanoid form, and tightly squeezes for damage, similar to Ivysaur's grab and pummel.

-Forward Throw (Without Ink): The Inkling gets a direct shot with the paintgun, the impact from which causes some mild knockback.
- -Forward Throw (With Ink): While still holding the opponent with the main tentacles, the Inkling holds them up in squid form, and slides along your trail of ink, throwing them forward after reaching the trail's end.
-Backward Throw: The Inkling suplexes the opponent with the main tentacles, sending them backward.
-Up Throw: The Inkling tosses the opponent upward, then attacks with a stabbing motion using the mop-brush club.
-Down Throw: The Inkling tosses the opponent to the ground, then goes over them with the paint roller, after which sends them forward. Coats a portion of the ground with ink.

-Neutral Aerial: The Inkling morphs into squid form, then swings the main tentacles outward on each side.
-Forward Aerial: The Inkling deals a pistol whip attack with the paintgun.
-Backward Aerial: The Inkling tosses back a Splatter Bomb, which falls to the ground and explodes, damages anyone near, or explodes before hitting the ground if an opponent touches it. If the Splatter Bomb hits a surface with that player's ink on it, it will slide a small distance before exploding, but the resulting explosion will dry out ink in the blast radius.
-Up Aerial: The Inkling swings the paint roller upward, slinging 3 globs of ink in different directions. The club itself does no damage.
-Down Aerial: The Inkling morphs into squid form and shoots downward as a "human" bullet. If the player hits an ink-covered surface, it will cause the ink in a medium rang to splash up for extra damage, but the ink in said range will dry.
-Side Smash: The Inkling will shoot a round from the sniper rifle, with great damage and terrific range, in exchange for poor knockback and the shot only hitting the first closest opponent. If you are standing in ink, you'll fire a piercing round, hitting everyone in range. The stretch of ink dried is as long as the buffed Side Smash's range.
-Up Smash: The Inkling will throw a Splatter Bomb directly upward, and explodes at top height. Standing in ink will let you toss up to 3 Splatter Bombs with additional pressings of the attack button, but each additional bomb will dry a section of ink under your feet.
-Down Smash: The Inkling will slam the mop club straight down onto the ground for middling damage in exchange for meteor smash properties. If the club hits ink, the ink will rush forward in a shockwave fashion for constant flinchless damage until it reaches the end of your ink trail. The shockwave cannot meteor smash, and will use all the ink you placed in one stretch on that platform.

-Neutral Special: The Inkling fires 3 standard pellets from the paintgun, dealing small damage and almost no knockback. Holding the special button while on top of ink lets you fire more shots, but will constantly drain ink as long as you keep the button held.
-Side Special: The Inkling will fire the bazooka, sending a giant blast of ink straight forward for, similar to Robin's Thoron but with even greater damage. However, the recovery of the move is UNGODLY, making you wait 6 whole seconds for the Inkling to refill the bazooka before giving you control back. Any ink connected to your feet will slowly flow into you to help mitigate the recovery from 6 seconds to 3. If the ink under you completely dries out, your recovery will slow back down. If you use this move in the air, you will be put into freefall, and as soon as you land, you will still go into the bazooka's recovery period.
-Up Special: The Inkling morphs into squid form in order to use the Super Jump technique. You can direct your trajectory by moving the Control Stick. Launching off of inked ground will have the Inkling soak up all the connected ink before launching, giving your recovery extra height proportional to how much ink was under your feet.
-Down Special: The only move that requires standing on inked ground to activate successfully. The Inkling takes the mop club and soaks up all connecting ink. You then can move to a different part of the stage where a second use of your Down Spec will re-apply all of the ink you soaked up. All ink re-applied will be used, so there is no saving extra ink on platforms not long enough to support all the ink. Re-applied ink keeps its deployment time, so there's also no way of constantly soaking and re-appling for permanent stretches of ink. You cannot use this move in the air.

-Final Smash: The Inkling calls down the orbital ink strike to bomb the stage. The strike itself does no damage, but it leaves every grounded surface covered in a special kind of ink that won't dry when used, giving you unlimited usage of your ink-buffed moves for a short period of time. The paint roller is also supercharged to give out the special paint during your Final Smash period, you you can still apply the super-ink with your Side Tilt or Down Throw in case of another Inkling player paints over your super-ink.
This is excellent! I love how you've applied the ink-splattering mechanic, and that Final Smash is simply sublinme. I'd definitely play her if she had this moveset. Wonderful, wonderful~

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
Oh, thanks. The Inkling is another character whose moveset is customizable and/or vague and consequently more attached to their home series' general gameplay rather than personal traits (like DH Trio and G-Dubs), so it's more fun to do those kind of movesets since they're more fun to brainstorm for than characters with predefined skills like Mega Man or Shulk.

Incidentally, it was really hard to write that whole thing without gendered pronouns. I kept it ambiguous since I know 9/10 the Inkling would be another gender-fluid character like Villager, WFT and Robin. =P

Last edited:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Oh, thanks. The Inkling is another character whose moveset is customizable and/or vague and consequently more attached to the general gameplay rather than personal traits (like DH Trio and G-Dubs), so it's more fun to do those kind of movesets since their more fun to brainstorm for than characters with predefined skills like Mega Man or Shulk.

Incidentally, it was really hard to write that whole thing without gendered pronouns. I kept it ambiguous since I know 9/10 the Inkling would be another gender-fluid character like Villager, WFT and Robin. =P
Very perspicacious of you, my friend. I just use "she" because I intend on playing the female Inkling if the character ever becomes playable eheheh~

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I have to ask though: Do you guys think the prospect of covering the stage with ink is too much for either console (3DS overall might not be able to take it, and it could cause slowdown on Wii U's 8-player Smash)?
I've been thinking about this. However, I think due to the fact the ink will only be covering surfaces it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Btw, do you guys think an inkling should only gain an advantage from it's own ink or any ink can work?

The reason I ask this is because, while in local play all characters are force to be a different color, online matchs can have two characters be the exact same color. So if two orange inklings meet online, what happens?

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
I've been thinking about this. However, I think due to the fact the ink will only be covering surfaces it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Btw, do you guys think an inkling should only gain an advantage from it's own ink or any ink can work?

The reason I ask this is because, while in local play all characters are force to be a different color, online matchs can have two characters be the exact same color. So if two orange inklings meet online, what happens?
I think just as one of the two skins is darker than the other, maybe the Orange Ink will be a bit darker to differentiate itself.

It doesn't even have to be one set person for both players, for you the other person will always have the darker ink and you will have the lighter ink, vice versa for your opponent.

Last edited:

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
In the case of mirrors, shouldn't the same colored characters have different shades? The ink could work the same way. Also, since in Splatoon the opposite team's ink hinders your movement but helps teammates, I think it should only work for other Inkling players if they are on a team. In other words, ink should only come in team colors <red, blue, green, yellow> and the player select colors <P1/red, P2/blue, P3/yellow, P4/green, P5/orange, P6/cyan, P7/purple, P8/black, CPU/gray, FP/white> instead of the color of your Inkling character, like how Villager's balloons work.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

The attention to detail in Splatoon is amazing.
First the teeth shaped like that of a squid's beak and now the similar number of limbs? It's good to know that Nintendo is incorporating more real life scientific nods in their games lately and people say that they have confusing logic. :laugh:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
I'm seriously about to flip a table. First I don't get alert for The Wonderful 101 thread, and now I don't get alerts for this one. My God... Oh well, Inkling is still my in my top 3 DLC choices, so my absence meant nothing. I still absolutely love the idea.
I don't have much else to say, other than the fact that Emilia is a generic enemy is extremely saddening. I wish she was a Rival character so bad. At least now she might be an unlockable character in Multiplayer...

continuityOfficer

Smash Champion
I'm seriously about to flip a table. First I don't get alert for The Wonderful 101 thread, and now I don't get alerts for this one. My God... Oh well, Inkling is still my in my top 3 DLC choices, so my absence meant nothing. I still absolutely love the idea.
I don't have much else to say, other than the fact that Emilia is a generic enemy is extremely saddening. I wish she was a Rival character so bad. At least now she might be an unlockable character in Multiplayer...
there realy should be an option to make a thread alert you for EVERY post

continuityOfficer

Smash Champion
I feel like the ability to actually cover the stage in ink isn't going to work, atleast in a way that is similar to in the actual game. I think that mechanic makes more sence as a stage hazard, where any normal ink does nothing but purple ink (the colour the octopus use) slows the fighter down

Top Bottom