• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Infinite Possibilities 2??

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Sooo....

Since the first video turned decent I guess, or at least judging from the positive respones in the thread, I was wondering if enough ppl would be interested in a 2nd coming of some Possibilitiiiiieeeees. I still have a few clips leftover that I never included in the 1st vid, including some kickass cg's that I came up with that included a mixter of every cg in the book (and out), but most of it was stuff I deemed not vid-worthy, so that kinda defeats the purpose anyway. But still, I'm having my PC shipped out here soon, and since I'll have another copy of Smash then too, I figured if I had time I might try to muster up some more creative calamaties. That is only if, of course, the general frosty population decide they'd like to see it. I know we're possibly nearing the end of Melee's career and it doesn't look like I'll ever be able to make that combo vid I've so desperately been hoping to, but I thought this might be a fun way to give our Icy pair a last hoorah, unless of course some1 else is planning something that I don't know about. So, it's up to you folks. Care for some more Possibilities? Or are Popo and Nana happy w/what they have? Lemme know...

dj asakura

Smash Ace
i think i speak for everyone when i say please, by all means make this video if you can get around to it. we'd all love to see videos of some ideas and combos.

i'm sure you've noticed, but we've been a little lacking in the IC video department a wee bit since FC3 (i'm just guessing actually, i feel like that was the last time though)

but yes, please do it :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Yeah, seriously, there needs to be more IC vids.

Especially from us west coast ICs.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I highly support another video from you Nick, and also getting drunk with me again and 4 stocking NES' peach three times in a row.

haha good **** we should have recorded it

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
My computer finally just got shipped out here, but of course without the power cords. -_-' And I'm going back home in 2 weeks, which means I won't have them till I come back out here in late Jan/Feb. Sorry, but it looks as though if it does get done, it won't be till sometime later in Feb. And of course by then, Brawl will be out and no1 will want to watch any Melee vids anyways. I'm not saying I'm going to can the project, but just don't get your hopes up...

Last edited:

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

After playing IC's for a bit in Brawl (still don't have a Wii), I thought I wouldn't be making another vid. But after seeing as though they might still have some POSSIBILITIES!, the fire may be rekindled, but I can't really tell yet. We'll have to wait and see...

Top Bottom