• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Infection! Mini-Adventure Game (0 Hours till Dawn) The bomb has dropped

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hmm, seeing that we can all fly a plane, I almost want to head toward the airstrip and fly over to that cave. I think spam is right, the cave could mean something.

I just need to wait for people in my group to say something so I can know what they think. Do you have any weapons? We are screwed until we find some real ones (boo stick, log thing).

Eor- The PM said a stick =P

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Eors PM said:
You are all currently in a clearing in the woods. You had to run away on foot, so you don’t have any car with you. However, you’re safe now. Unless some zombies stumble on you. The floor is filled with dead leaves and grass, with a broken branch close by. You believe you are close to the abandoned mill, but you’re not too sure. You think it might be north west of your current position.
r u sure ?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Wikipedia, its usually bad form to quote PMs from the GM.

Leon Kennedy (Virgilijus) and I (Tom McIntire) are in the hangar at the air strip. We started out in the house in the middle of the lake and decided that we would fly out of the city. We had an input radio but no output so we could not talk to anyone.

We got into my Hummer and made it to the air strip, killing some zombies and running into the infamous zombie bear along the way. We are not injured nor are we infected. We got to the air strip and broke down the gate. We drove up to the bay door, where there are no zombies. We found three four-seater planes and the keys to all of them. We found gas for the planes and the controls to let down the hangar doors. However, we also found a man who had apparently been infected. He wrote a suicide letter and then did the deed. It reads,

I don’t know why I’m writing a suicide note, but it doesn’t seem right to do this otherwise. I escape the base with Adams, who had experience flying. We figured we could take a plane out of here, but the infection was in front of us. I don't know how it got out of the base, but something must of carried it. We shot our way in and locked the gates, but it won’t hold for too long. It didn’t matter, Adams was bitten. He wanted to fly away anyways, but I couldn’t let that happen. Couldn’t’ risk it. I shot him, and threw his body out back. Hold out what I can, I thought. But then the transmission came in. oh is there more? They know, Plan Gomorrah. Great possibilities I have here. Either get torn to shreds by my friends, or get bombed by my own country. Even if Adams was alive it wouldn’t matter, we’d be shot down in a second. Only person who could help me now would be the one who created the plan, Colonel Love, but I haven’t seen that bugger since the first incident. ******* is probably dead. Nothing to do now but dictate how my life ends, and this is how it goes.

I do believe that if we fly any of these planes, we will be shot down by the military. I am not willing to fly one and take that risk. First of all, If one of you is of the Love family, you need to speak up immediately. Secondly, I believe that the Colonel mentioned in the suicide note is the son of the Love family who worked for the military and then went to his house last night before the infection broke out. He was never seen again -- I'm sure that this is a clue that is pointing us towards the direction of the Love Mansion.

I would also like to point out rule five of the rules of this game, which basically states that when the bomb goes off, trying to survive in spam_master's cave will not work. The cave is either a red herring or part of the mystery that we need to solve step by step in order to escape from the Valley.

Await further input from me or Leon Kennedy on this matter. Thank you and be vigilant.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
It usually is, but in this game it doesn't matter.

edit: Hyperdragon, sure

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Pythag, the road is blocked ahead with a great lot of cars. We're going to have to hoof it to get to the shopping center.

Chad and Pythag should get into a car and drive toward the shopping center. Get your weapons ready. I'll be waiting. A lot of the zombies followed me, so be careful. But for the most part a bunch of the zombies are dead, and if you have a strong car you can plow through zombies like I did.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think the idea is that the cave will lead outside of the area.
We're not holing up, but if we leave either on foot or by air the military will shoot us.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chad are you my neighbor?
I'm thinking of throwing another cocktail to distract, and then hopping into the car.
I may be able to pick you up.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Somewhat..I'm down the street from your house. I was thinking about sneaking out of my house via the back but I don't know if there are any zombies there.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
well chad, there were no zombies behind my house, perhaps there are none behind yours. What would be the best course of action, you come down to me, and then we storm the car, or I try to get the car up to you?

-Chad-

Slackerator
I really would like to grab a weapon or something first...fireax don't cut it for too long

spam_master, is there any way you could possibly head to the mansion at the same time we do and bring us some weapons?

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Guys, this is Leon Kennedy.

As Tom said, we are at the airstrip and the planes are useless as is. However, we need to find Colonel Love, dead or alive. In the first post it said that that a Love family member came back bloodied and dried and ran into the mansion, never to be seen again. There's a good chance that this is the Colonel. Right now Tom and I are debating going there in our car or going the other route and looking for some details at the military base. I'd like the input of the more heavily armed people in town on how easily they can check out the mansion before we decide where to go.

That said, be incredibly careful in all of your actions: we've had several instances where even the smallest miscalculation could have killed us. We only have two guns (pistol and revolver) so we are armed, but not too greatly.

Please respond immediately.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
and, I only have a hammer...I'm not about to take love mansion with that.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Im still kind of far away still.

But I think there might be a clue in that house in the middle of the lake. My first stop needs to be the town so I can meet up with other people (other than my group now).

-Chad-

Slackerator
I dunno, Pythag. I could try the sneaking to your house idea since if you drove toward my house we'd have to double back the same way to get to where McCloud is and the mansion as well.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
McCloud: we probably aren't getting out of here unless we find the Colonel. He's most likely there or the base. Tom and I are going to check out 1; some one needs to check out the other.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
What makes you think that the Love Mansion is where the outbreak took place, McCloud? If you can support your theory then go ahead, but I was under the assumption that it came from the Military Base.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I could meet you halfway...if you want, then we sneak back in
I quietly open my kitchen door, and poke my head out to look around, specifically at the back yards between mine and chads looking for zombies

Virgilijus

BRoomer
"But the military, up to their dastardly schemes, created a Bio-weapon that leaked, causing bloodthirsty zombies to rampage through the base, killing all of them"

Zombies definitely came from the base.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I quietly open my kitchen door, and poke my head out to look around, specifically at the back yards between mine and chads looking for zombies

Handorin

Smash Hero
Tom- Im south of you in the middle of the woods. You cant really do that in a car. =/

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Last night, gunshots were heard. Everyone was scared, but no one knew what to do. In the morning, the son came home to the Love mansion, his clothes dried with blood, and immediately ran inside. No one say him again.

A few hours later, a bleeding hunk of flesh that barely resembled a human walked into the dollar store. Everyone immediately rushed to the injured man, trying to do what they could, but as soon as the first person got close enough, the red hands wrapped themselves around the woman and pulled her close as his teeth ripped into her neck. Then the screams began.
My bad, I thought the son was the one who started the outbreak. Regardless, it is stupid to ask people who are not well equipped to fight off at least 100 zombies and go in search of something that we're not even sure exists. You want to search for him, I'm game. Wait till we can fight zombies. If you have some plan to make sure we won't die while investigating the Love Mansion, I'm all ears.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Skimming through the thread, it looks like we each have our own separate leads.

1. Gunshop
2. Air Strip (though Tom believes that this will lead to death)
3. The cave

I'm against big groups, we won't make as much progress that way, but do what you want.

Tom, nobody ever said that anything about hiding in the cave, Spam said that there may be something in there that could be vital to our survival.

Believe it or not, Medi had planned on going to the Love Mansion after arming ourselves, and I'm pretty sure he's still for it. He can speak for himself when he comes online of course, I'm just kinda chilling in the passenger seat.

Since I'm logging off, I submit to a dictatorship under Mediocre, so we could progress if he comes online while I'm not.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
Come in, my name is Jorge Gerard. I'm in my house inbetween Swauger and Richardson's house. I'm in the attic, and I see lots of zombies in my front yard. I'm pinned down. I have a baseball bat, but that's about it. I'm attempting to move down one story. Please respond.

I move down the stairs of my attic one story, bat in hand.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You do so, and see no zombies, though it's dark and you can't be certain

Hyperdragon walks downstairs, his bat in hand. He sees no zombies and his lights are off

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Also, why is everybody talking like they're all going to go the Mansion? There are other leads, and we won't make nearly as much progress if we have half of the players march in there with axes and shovels. I doubt it'd take more than three people with weapons from the gunshop to make it through alive.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sweet! Chad we got a middle man!
I'm checkin for zombies in the backyards atm, eor's just gotta tell me what I see.
it may be the best way for us to travel right now.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Okay, here.

1) The cave: you're right Marshiggles, and spam_master. Someone should check the cave, it could be extremely vital.

2) The airstrip: I am almost 100% convinced that if we take these planes right now, the military outside the valley will shoot us down.

3) The military base: this is where the outbreak started, and Virgilijus and I believe there may be some clues or vital items there. We also believe there will be less zombies there than at the Love Mansion because they moved to the town to either feed or chase the son of Love.

4) The Love Mansion: is where I think the game continues, and is extremely important. All clues to solving the mystery of the infection lead here, all roads will most likely lead here.

So get guns or do whatever you want, but we need to go into the mansion sooner or later. Piddling around isnt going to do ****.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Alright awesome, Gerard is here now. Perhaps me and Gerard should both sneak toward your house from the back, Pythag. I dont' see any zombies here, and you don't see any there, perhaps it's clear after all.

Handorin

Smash Hero
By the way, I am on my way to the airstrip to meat Tom and Virg. I was attacked, but I am ok. Btw, zombies have hard skulls.

Top Bottom