• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Individual Character Poll: (Poll Extravaganza BOOM BOOM! Top 10 Most Voted!)

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
Galacta Knight: indifferent. Could be cool.
Giegue: hells yeah! the ultimate enemy of the mother series in smash!? sign me the hell up, i honestly really think this guy is underrated and has a ton of potential to add something to smash. Also would create all kinds of cool matchups! imagine mewtwo vs giegue, ness vs the original form of the universal cosmic destroyer whom's defeat is the entire objective of his quest, or a free for all of the psychics!
King hippo: Yes. i think everyone should have their nemesis and king hippo is the best bet mac's got for a good old fashioned punh-out throwdown. i'm the only one who approves it seems though.. *sigh*
Peppy: No! get this filler out of here!
Prince fluff: No. several more interesting kirby characters.
E.Gadd: No. the fact he has more support than the other two somehow saddens me
Toon Ganondorf: Indiferent
Vaati: Yes. want skull kid and ghirahim more but i think this guy's really cool too.

summary(bold for strong support/dislike)
Yes: Balloon Fighter, Banjo Kazooie, Bomberman, Ice Climbers, Ivysaur, King K.rool, Lip, Mach Rider, Reckless Safety Man, Ridley, Shantae, Squirtle, Wolf, Dark Samus, Dig Dug, Quote, Ray MK, Cranky Kong, Ghirahim, Inkling, Dr. Eggman, Rhythm Girl, Classic Ganon, Waluigi, Snake, Masked Man, Dr. Wily, Sukapon, Samurai Goroh, Warioland Wario, Knuckles, Skull Kid, Black Shadow, Adeleine, Sami, Giegue, King Hippo, Vaati

No: Ayumi, Bandana Dee, Bayonetta, Cloud, Corrin, Daisy, Dixie Kong, ExciteBiker, Krystal, Mr. Resetti, Muddy Mole, Pichu, Prince of Sable, Shovel Knight, Sora, Takamaru, Wonder Red, Young Link, Mike jones, Captain Toad, Rayman, Chorus Kids, bubbles, Sceptile, Starfy, Spyro, Delphox, Fiora, Layton, Style savvy, Tingle, Tails, Urban Champion, Lark, Sheriff, Karate Joe, Rhythm Wrestler, Impa, Marshal, Meowh, Hanafuda, Barbara, Melia, Porky, Harry, Henry Fleming, Maxwell, Donkey Kong Jr., Gengar, Tetra, Nightmare, Zoroark, Callie and Marie, Monster Hunter, Elma, Crono, Slippy, Tiki, Frogger, Lana, Goemon, Zael, Agnes, Baby Mario, Dr. Kawashima, Andy, Viridi, nintendog, mallo, Haruka Amami, Fossil Fighter, Chrom, Lioyd, Toon Zelda, Yoshimitsu, Amaterasu, Agumon, Heihachi, Jumpman, Lara, Monita, Micaiah, Absol, Blastoise, Blaziken, Gallade, Gardevoir, Grovyle, Plusle and Minun, Weavile, Aeron, Ashley alexandria, Dr. Lobe, Nintendoji, Saki, Vince, WaveRacer, Isa Jo, Magnus, Matthew, peppy, Prince fluff, E. Gadd

Indifferent: Isaac, Lyndis, Paper Mario, Shadow, Anna, Chibi Robo, Captain Rainbow, Simon Belmont, Black Mage, Phoenix Wright, Medusa, Dillon, Star Man, Sylux, Jibanyan, Slime, Ryu Hayabusa, Donbe & Hikari, Agent J, Kamek, Magolor, Pious Augustus, Galacta Knight, Toon Ganon

PreedReve

Smash Journeyman
Yes: Bandana Dee, Lip, Pichu, Shovel Knight, Bayonetta, Reckless Safety Man, Ice Climbers, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Shantae, Wonder Red, Bomberman, Banjo & Kazooie, Mr. Resetti, Captain Toad, Chibi-Robo, Dig Dug, Chorus Kids, Chun Li, Starfy, Fiora, Professor Layton, Style Savvy, Tingle, Captian Rainbow, Simon Belmont, Inkling, Meowth, Phoenix Wright, Marshal, Rhythm Girl, Black Mage, Melia, Snake, Tetra, Andy, Callie & Marie, Dillon, Sukapon, Tiki, Zael, Anges Oblige, Jibanyan, Mallo, Slime, Fossil Fighter, Haruka Amami, Donbe & Hikari, Agent J, Agumon, Monita, Grovyle, Plusle & Minun, Aeron, Ashley Robbins, Dr. Lobe, Vince, Adeleine, Magolor, Sami, Prince Fluff, Vaati,

No: Krystal, Wolf, Ridley, Paper Mario, Cloud Strife, Hawlucha, Daisy, Shadow the Hedgehog, Dark Samus, Midna, Ninten, Sceptile, Spyro, Cranky Kong, Delphox, Tails, Dr. Eggman, Lark, Classic Gannon, Skull Kid, Dr. Wily, Frogger, Wario, Baby Mario, Knuckles, Ryu Hayabasa, Toon Zelda, Amaterasu, Heihachi, Jumpman, Lara Croft, Micaiah, Blastoise, Blaziken, Kamek, Giegue, Peppy Hare, Professor E. Gadd, Toon Ganondorf,

Indifferent: Balloon Fighter, King K. Rool, Mach Rider, Takamaru, Young Link, Isaac. Corrin, Sora, Prince Sable, Exitebiker, Dixie Kong, Lyndis, Muddy Molem, Ayumi Tachibana, Mike Jones, Rayman, Anna, Hades, Bubbles, Quote, Geno, Ray MK, Ghirahim, Urban Champion, Hanafuda, Impa, Karate Joe, Rhythm Wrestler, Sheriff, Barbara, Porky, Harry the Teleroboxer, Henry Fleming, Maxwell, Waluigi, Donkey Kong Jr., Gengar, Medusa, Masked Man, Nightmare, Zoroark, Monster Hunter, Viridi, Elma, Crono, Slippy, Sam Goroh, Starman, Ganbare Goemon, Lana, Sylux, Dr. Kawashima, Nintendog, Black Shadow, Chrom, Llyod Irving, Yoshimitsu, Absol, Gallade, Gardevoir, Weavile, Alexandria Roivas, Nintendoji, Saki, Wave Rider, Isa Jo, Magnus, Matthew, Pious Augustus, Galacta Knight, King Hippo,

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Interested in seeing my moveset for her that has absolutely no similarities to Snake?
Yes, please be my guest. My opinions aren't set in stone, so I welcome a good moveset/argument to sway me in their character's favor. I have nothing against her as a character, I just don't want her to be a clone/replacement for Snake. Heck, I was even fully against Snake, the character I've been crusading for, so I welcome your moveset.

Anyway back to voting...

YES
Vaati
King Hippo
Prince Fluff
Toon Ganondorf (not really, but my Toon Ganondorf figurine is staring at me and I don't want to anger him...)

NO
Peppy
E. Gadd
Galactica Knight
Giegue

INDIFFERENT
N/A

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yes to P Fluff, toon ganondorf, E gadd,
indifferent to galatca Knight as well as the others, haven't played their games.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Yes, please be my guest. My opinions aren't set in stone, so I welcome a good moveset/argument to sway me in their character's favor. I have nothing against her as a character, I just don't want her to be a clone/replacement for Snake. Heck, I was even fully against Snake, the character I've been crusading for, so I welcome your moveset.

Anyway back to voting...
Well, I don't have the full moveset so I'll just tell you the basics.

Sami's moveset resolves around setting bases and summoning (sprite form) infantry and tanks to help her. She can set multiple bases and upgrade them, boosting her and her troops' strength. Basically she is all about stage control.
She uses a bazooka and some CQC for her standard moveset (which this sounds similar to Snake, it's not; she actually lugs the bazooka around and uses it for melee attacks).

Her specials moves are:

- Neutral Special: Base Capture: Sami creates a base on a portion of the stage. She can set three at a time and upgrade them each twice. Each base slightly boosts Sami's attack power. These bases can be destroyed by enemies with enough damage.

- Side Special: Summon Unit: Sami creates a unit that moves slowly in front of her and fires in a straight line. The unit that comes out depends on the highest level base Sami owns. If it's level 1, she creates a Soldier. Level 2, a Mech Soldier (unit with bazooka, like Sami), Level 3, a tank. Each level is more powerful than the last.

- Up Special: T-Copter Drone: Sami creates a drone modeled after a travel copter and lets it lift her into the air. The blades on the copter do repeated damage.

- Down Special: Fog of War: Sami tosses down a grenade that creates a field of fog that obscures Sami and her troops, but not the enemy. It's area of effect and how long it lasts depends on the strength of Sami's bases.

- Final Smash: Victory March: Sami uses her CO Power to strengthen herself and her troops. Any base she creates is instantly Level 3 and invincible for the duration of the move. All her units have double firepower as well.

IMO, I think this is as close to bringing the playstyle of Advance Wars directly to Smash Bros. as possible, so I myself am proud of it.

Boost4u

Smash Cadet

Sami's moveset resolves around setting bases and summoning (sprite form) infantry and tanks to help her. She can set multiple bases and upgrade them, boosting her and her troops' strength. Basically she is all about stage control.
She uses a bazooka and some CQC for her standard moveset (which this sounds similar to Snake, it's not; she actually lugs the bazooka around and uses it for melee attacks).

Her specials moves are:

- Neutral Special: Base Capture: Sami creates a base on a portion of the stage. She can set three at a time and upgrade them each twice. Each base slightly boosts Sami's attack power. These bases can be destroyed by enemies with enough damage.

- Side Special: Summon Unit: Sami creates a unit that moves slowly in front of her and fires in a straight line. The unit that comes out depends on the highest level base Sami owns. If it's level 1, she creates a Soldier. Level 2, a Mech Soldier (unit with bazooka, like Sami), Level 3, a tank. Each level is more powerful than the last.

- Up Special: T-Copter Drone: Sami creates a drone modeled after a travel copter and lets it lift her into the air. The blades on the copter do repeated damage.

- Down Special: Fog of War: Sami tosses down a grenade that creates a field of fog that obscures Sami and her troops, but not the enemy. It's area of effect and how long it lasts depends on the strength of Sami's bases.

- Final Smash: Victory March: Sami uses her CO Power to strengthen herself and her troops. Any base she creates is instantly Level 3 and invincible for the duration of the move. All her units have double firepower as well.

IMO, I think this is as close to bringing the playstyle of Advance Wars directly to Smash Bros. as possible, so I myself am proud of it.
That is a pretty sweet moveset. Mind if I add some input?

Your Neutral B: It is 3 bases, 2 upgrades each, the # of bases boost power. And the highest upgrade influences side B. Do you think the roof of the base can be a platform? Just in case the power boost feels overpowered, maybe it should only occur if she is nearby the base.

Your Side B: Summons infantry at lv.1, Mech at 2, and Tank at 3. What about lv.0? Also it should act like ryu's hadouken; only one can be out at a time. To try tech it up, the side-B should send in air units in midair and indirect units (artillery, pipe runner) on the roof of bases.

Your Up B: T-Copter ride up. Blades hurt. No comment it's good.

Your Down-B: Fog grenade. With max bases/upgrades it's a cool idea because of its huge range (it will be big right?). But in the 3DS version, you can tap the opponent on the touch screen and it will mark them on the top screen. Any way to get around that?

Final smash: Higher damage, invincibility, instant bases. Since she will be calling in tanks all the time with Side B, the bases should spawn infantry units, because that is her strength in advance wars. Don't forget victory March increases speed too (~67-100%).

Last edited:
Indifferent to Galacta Knight, no to the rest.

Summary (Bold means strong like/dislike)
Yes: King K. Rool, Bandanna Dee, Wolf, Ridley, Black Mage, Gengar, Captain Toad, Isaac, Dixie Kong, Bomberman, Rayman, Chibi-Robo, Cranky Kong, Impa, Meowth, Kamek, Magolor

No: Geno, Young Link, Reckless Safety Man, Bayonetta, Ninten, Nintendog, Jumpman, Pichu, Lip, Balloon Fighter, Shovel Knight, Corrin, Sora, Shantae, Prince Sable, Cloud, Hawlucha, Daisy, Mr. Resetti, Ayumi Tachibana, Mike Jones, Shadow, Dark Samus, Anna, Dig Dug, Hades, Bubbles, Chorus Kids, Quote, Chun-Li, Spyro, Tingle, Style Savvy, Fiora, Professor Layton, Delphox, Captain Rainbow, Tails, Urban Champion, Hanafuda, Phoenix Wright, Karate Joe, Marshal, Rhythm Girl, Rhythm Wrestler, Lark, Sheriff, Barbara, Melia, Harry the Teleroboxer, Henry Fleming, Maxwell, Medusa, Donkey Kong Jr., Tetra, Masked Man, Nightmare, Andy, Monster Hunter, Skull Kid, Viridi, Callie & Marie, Dr. Wily, Elma, Sukapon, Tiki, Crono, Slippy, Frogger, Star Man, Wario Land Wario, Ganbare Goemon, Lana, Zael, Agnes Oblige, Dr. Kawashima, Baby Mario, Knuckles, Mallo, Jibanyan, Slime, Fossil Fighter, Haruka Amami, Ryu Hayabusa, Chrom, Toon Zelda, Donbe and Hikari, Lloyd Irving, Yoshimitsu, Amaterasu, Agent J, Heihachi, Lara Croft, Monita, Micaiah, Blaziken, Blastoise, Gardevoir, Gallade, Grovyle, Plusle & Minun, Absol, Weavile, Saki, Aeron, Alexandria Rovias, Ashley Robbins, Dr. Lobe, Nintendoji, Vince, Wave Racer, Adeleine, Isa Jo, Matthew, Magnus, Pious Augustus, Sami, Prince Fluff, Toon Ganondorf, King Hippo, Vaati, Peppy, E. Gadd, Giegue

Indifferent: Takamaru, Mach Rider, Paper Mario, Ice Climbers, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Excitebiker, Wonder Red, Krystal, Banjo-Kazooie, Midna, Sceptile, Starfy, Ray MK, Simon Belmont, Inkling, Ghirahim, Dr. Eggman, Classic Ganon, Porky, Waluigi, Snake, Zoroark, Dillon, Samurai Goroh, Sylux, Black Shadow, Agumon, Galacta Knight

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
No to all of them.

I was kind of the fence with King Hippo, but I don't think Punch Out really needs a second rep. At least not until they get another modern game under their belt.

Last edited:

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord

Her specials moves are:

You should be proud, that's a pretty good moveset, kinda reminds me a bit of Ib in Lawl (a fan/joke series of impossible Smash Bros candidates on Youtube with some pretty creative movesets). I think it captures and translates the elements of the Wars series to Smash Bros very well, a must for a Wars character, and it's nothing ever seen either (I'm real big on unusual gimmicks/ways to play). Consider me sold, if they go in this direction, she has my support.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I get to play twice!

Adeline: not my top choice for an extra kirby rep, but still cool. Indifferent
Isa Jo: don't know this person. Indifferent
Kamek: yes. I like villains. Plus he was in mario rpg as well as Yoshi's island.
Magalor: same response I had to Adeline. Cool but not who I'm looking for. Indifferent.
Magnus: yes. Only because his assist trophy is so close to a full character and maybe this will lead me to an Uprising 2 with even more characters.
Matthew: I'm assuming from golden sun? Yes. I mean, I'm shocked he'd be there for Isaac, but whatever, let's do it.

If you mean the thief assassin from fire emblem 7.... I might still be down for that. He'd be an awful fire emblem rep, I just like the character. (I realize the poll link shows its golden sun. But shhh)

Pious: yes. With an hd eternal darkness remake or eternal darkness and GameCube virtual console on wii u launches.

Sami: I will say yes to anyone from advance wars until I get anyone from advance wars. And I'd rather a character from the first three than days of ruin.

Okay. Round 2

Galactica Knight: as a luigi'd meta knight he could take less development time and be cool. Still not the kirby reps I'm looking for (bandanna dee and Gooey) but I'll give him a yes for logic'so sake.
Giegue: part of me wants to say indifferent cause I'd prefer Porky or any of the Earthbound party members.... But because the more earthbound characters the more likely I play mother 3 on my wii u, I'm giving him a yes.
King hippo: I love punch out and captain n, a very biased yes.
Peppy: indifferent. I'd rather wolf back if I got another spacer and think other star fox characters would have more diverse move sets.
Prince fluff: see Adeline and magalor. Indifferent mostly cause I never played epic yarn
E. gadd: indifferent. Might be a yes if he gets playable in an upcoming Luigi mansion game
Toon Ganon: nah. I'd rather pig Ganon over toon Ganon. Would be a third movesets instead of a third falcondorf.
Vaati: yes!

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
That is a pretty sweet moveset. Mind if I add some input?
Your Neutral B: It is 3 bases, 2 upgrades each, the # of bases boost power. And the highest upgrade influences side B. Do you think the roof of the base can be a platform? Just in case the power boost feels overpowered, maybe it should only occur if she is nearby the base.
Hm...well, that could work, but...it'd look weird to have a tiny skyscraper as a platform.
Also, the power buffs are only slight, so that won't be an issue.
Your Side B: Summons infantry at lv.1, Mech at 2, and Tank at 3. What about lv.0? Also it should act like ryu's hadouken; only one can be out at a time. To try tech it up, the side-B should send in air units in midair and indirect units (artillery, pipe runner) on the roof of bases.
I did not consider a Level 0. It could go like this.
Infantry is Level 0. The other two are shifted while Md. Tank is now the Level 3 summon.
Your Down-B: Fog grenade. With max bases/upgrades it's a cool idea because of its huge range (it will be big right?). But in the 3DS version, you can tap the opponent on the touch screen and it will mark them on the top screen. Any way to get around that?
Maybe it just wouldn't work? I don't really know. Maybe the fog could obscure the marker too.
I didn't think anyone used this feature tbh.
Final smash: Higher damage, invincibility, instant bases. Since she will be calling in tanks all the time with Side B, the bases should spawn infantry units, because that is her strength in advance wars. Don't forget victory March increases speed too (~67-100%).
Well, I don't think a speed boost is necessary really, I think the rest more than gets the point across.
You should be proud, that's a pretty good moveset, kinda reminds me a bit of Ib in Lawl (a fan/joke series of impossible Smash Bros candidates on Youtube with some pretty creative movesets). I think it captures and translates the elements of the Wars series to Smash Bros very well, a must for a Wars character, and it's nothing ever seen either (I'm real big on unusual gimmicks/ways to play). Consider me sold, if they go in this direction, she has my support.
Good! I'm glad I could help. :)

Last edited:
yes: Balloon Fighter, Bandana Dee, Takamaru, K rool, Ridley , Isaac, Corrin, Sora, Ice Climbers, Paper Mario, Ivysaur, Squirtle,Dixie Kong, Wonder Red, Lyn, banjo-kazooie, rayman, captain toad, Anna, Dark Samus,hades,Midna,Chun-li,spyro,Fiora, Tingle, Ghirahim, Inkiling, Tails,Phoenix Wright, Rhythm Wrestler, black mage, dr. Ivo robotnik,Ganon, Melia,Porky, Henry Fleming, Snake, Tetra, Masked Man, Zoroark, viridi, callie and marie, dillon, elma, Lana, Knuckles, Agnes Oblige, mallo, slime,chrom, toon zelda,Agent J, Amaterasu, Agumon, Gardevoir, Gallade, Weavile, Saki

no: Pichu, Mach Rider, Shovel Knight, Lip, Bayonetta, "RSG", Shantae, Excite Biker, Cloud, Hawlucha, Muddy Mole,daisy,ayumi tachiabani, mr resetti, shadow, Dig Dug, quote, bubbles, Geno, Ninten, sceptile, Stlye Savvy, Urban Champion,Hanafuda,Impa,Meowth, Karate Joe, lark, sheriff, Barbara, Harry the teleroboxer, maxwell, Medusa, Gengar,DK jr,frogger, goroh, wario 2.0, starman, Sylux, Kawashima, baby Mario, nintendog, idolmaster chick, ryu hayabusa, black shadow, fossil fighter, yoshimitsu, donbe and hikari,Jumpman, Lara Croft, grovyle, blastoise, blaziken, absol, Dr. Lobe, Wave Racer Vince, Ashley Robbins, Alexandria Roivas, adeline, magnus, pious, kamek, galacta knight, Prince Fluff, Peppy, King Hippo, Giegue

indifferent: Krystal, Wolf, Young Link, Prince Sable, Bomberman, mike jones, Chibi Robo, chorus kids,starfy, ray, Layton, Rhythm Girl, Marshall, Waluigi, Niightmare, andy, skull kid, monster hunter guy, dr wily, Zael, Goemon, jibanyan, lloyd, Heihachi, Monita, Micaiah, Plusle/Minun, Aeron, Nintenoji, isa jo, sami, Matthew, magolor, Vaati, Toon Ganondorf, E. Gadd,

Whole lot of no.

Any chance of Getting Viewtiful Joe on one of these polls?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What a surprise, Pious has more yeses than the true main character (Alexander Rovias). Why do I have a feeling that a certain Wolf fan hijacked the poll? :troll:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Yes: Rayman, King K.Rool, Wolf, Isaac, Ice Climbers, Shantae, Dixie Kong, Wonder Red, Bomberman, Banjo & Kazooie, Captain Toad, Hades, Tingle, Cranky Kong, Dr. Eggman, Medusa, Snake, Viridi, Slippy, Knuckles

Indifferent: Bandanna Dee, Krystal, Lip, Mach Rider, Takamaru, Ridley, Paper Mario, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Prince of Sable, Excitebiker, Hawlucha, Muddy Mole, Mr. Resetti, Ayumi Tachibana, Mike Jones, Anna, Chibi Robo, Dig Dug, Chorus Kids, Bubbles, Quote, Ray MK, Starfy, Sceptile, Spyro, Professor Layton, Style Savvy, Captain Rainbow, Simon Belmont, Hanafuda, Impa, Meowth, Karate Joe, Marshal, Rhythm Girl, Rhythm Wrestler, Black Mage, Lark, Sheriff, Barbara, Classic Ganon, Porky, Harry, Henry Fleming, Maxwell, Waluigi, Masked Man, Tetra, Andy, Skull Kid, Callie and Marie, Dilon, Elma, Crono. Samurai Goroh, Starman, Ganbare, Lana, Sylux, Zael, Dr. Kawashima, Jibanyan, Mallo, Black Shadow, Fossil Fighter, Haruka, Ryu, Donbe and Hikari, Agent J, Monita, Aeron, Alexandria Roivas, Ashley Robbins, Nintendoji, Saki, Vince, Wave Racer, Isa Jo, Kamek, Magolor, Matthew, Pious, Sami, Giegue, King Hippo, Peppy, Prince Fluff, E.Gadd, Vaati, Goku, Pokémon Trainer

No: Young Link, Pichu, Shovel Knight, Bayonetta, Reckless Safety Man, Corrin, Sora, Cloud, Lyn, Daisy, Shadow, Dark Samus, Fiora, Delphox, Phoenix Wright, Melia, Donkey Kong Jr, Gengar, Nightmare, Zoroark, Monster Hunter, Dr. Wily, Sukapon, Tiki, Frogger, Wario Land Wario, Anges, Baby Mario, Nintendog (NO), Slime, Chrom, Lloyd, Toon Zelda, Yoshimitsu, Amaterasu, Agumon, Heihachi, Jumpman, Lara Croft, Micaiah, Absol, Blastoise, Blaziken, Gallade, Gardevoir, Grovyle, Plusle and Minun, Weavile, Dr. Lobe, Adeleine, Magnus, Galacta Knight, Toon Ganondorf, Azura, Master Hand, Metal Face, Solo Ice Climber, Tabuu, Toon Sheik

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Since you can't, I'll share it to my Goku thread.
btw new suggestion for tomorrow, John Raimi from Geist. Use the ghost form for the picture.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
First time in a long time I've voted "No" to everyone.

No:
Azura, Goku, Master Hand, Metal Face, Pokemon Trainer, SoPo, Tabuu, Toon Sheik

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
Azura: No. No more fire emblem for the sake of fire emblem characters please v.v
Goku: Really only worthwhile for the joke. No.
Masterhand: No. ..waat? he's the big boss and shhould always be that.
metalface: he's ACTUALLY too big. No
Pokemon Trainer: No. Switching gimmicks are a neat concept but just always work out terribly. just give me ivysaur and squirtle seperate.
Solo popo: No, this would just be a slap in the face to fans of the character and takes out everything special about the ice climbers.
Tabuu: ..wat. no.
Toon Sheik: literally the biggest stretch of an idea for a zelda character.

Yes: Balloon Fighter, Banjo Kazooie, Bomberman, Ice Climbers, Ivysaur, King K.rool, Lip, Mach Rider, Reckless Safety Man, Ridley, Shantae, Squirtle, Wolf, Dark Samus, Dig Dug, Quote, Ray MK, Cranky Kong, Ghirahim, Inkling, Dr. Eggman, Rhythm Girl, Classic Ganon, Waluigi, Snake, Masked Man, Dr. Wily, Sukapon, Samurai Goroh, Warioland Wario, Knuckles, Skull Kid, Black Shadow, Adeleine, Sami, Giegue, King Hippo Vaati

No: Ayumi, Bandana Dee, Bayonetta, Cloud, Corrin, Daisy, Dixie Kong, ExciteBiker, Krystal, Mr. Resetti, Muddy Mole, Pichu, Prince of Sable, Shovel Knight, Sora, Takamaru, Wonder Red, Young Link, Mike jones, Captain Toad, Rayman, Chorus Kids, bubbles, Sceptile, Starfy, Spyro, Delphox, Fiora, Layton, Style savvy, Tingle, Tails, Urban Champion, Lark, Sheriff, Karate Joe, Rhythm Wrestler, Impa, Marshal, Meowh, Hanafuda, Barbara, Melia, Porky, Harry, Henry Fleming, Maxwell, Donkey Kong Jr., Gengar, Tetra, Nightmare, Zoroark, Callie and Marie, Monster Hunter, Elma, Crono, Slippy, Tiki, Frogger, Lana, Goemon, Zael, Agnes, Baby Mario, Dr. Kawashima, Andy, Viridi, nintendog, mallo, Haruka Amami, Fossil Fighter, Chrom, Lioyd, Toon Zelda, Yoshimitsu, Amaterasu, Agumon, Heihachi, Jumpman, Lara, Monita, Micaiah, Absol, Blastoise, Blaziken, Gallade, Gardevoir, Grovyle, Plusle and Minun, Weavile, Aeron, Ashley alexandria, Dr. Lobe, Nintendoji, Saki, Vince, WaveRacer, Isa Jo, Magnus, Matthew, peppy, Prince fluff, E. Gadd, Azura, Goku, Masterhand, Metal Face, Pokemon Trainer, Solo Popo, Tabuu, Toon Sheik

Indifferent: Isaac, Lyndis, Paper Mario, Shadow, Anna, Chibi Robo, Captain Rainbow, Simon Belmont, Black Mage, Phoenix Wright, Medusa, Dillon, Star Man, Sylux, Jibanyan, Slime, Ryu Hayabusa, Donbe & Hikari, Agent J, Kamek, Magolor, Pious Augustus, Galacta Knight, Toon Ganon

Last edited:
You get a No! And you get a No! Everybody gets a No!

Yes: King K. Rool, Bandanna Dee, Wolf, Ridley, Black Mage, Gengar, Captain Toad, Isaac, Dixie Kong, Bomberman, Rayman, Chibi-Robo, Cranky Kong, Impa, Meowth, Kamek, Magolor

No: Geno, Young Link, Reckless Safety Man, Bayonetta, Ninten, Nintendog, Jumpman, Toon Sheik, Pichu, Lip, Balloon Fighter, Shovel Knight, Corrin, Sora, Shantae, Prince Sable, Cloud, Hawlucha, Daisy, Mr. Resetti, Ayumi Tachibana, Mike Jones, Shadow, Dark Samus, Anna, Dig Dug, Hades, Bubbles, Chorus Kids, Quote, Chun-Li, Spyro, Tingle, Style Savvy, Fiora, Professor Layton, Delphox, Captain Rainbow, Tails, Urban Champion, Hanafuda, Phoenix Wright, Karate Joe, Marshal, Rhythm Girl, Rhythm Wrestler, Lark, Sheriff, Barbara, Melia, Harry the Teleroboxer, Henry Fleming, Maxwell, Medusa, Donkey Kong Jr., Tetra, Masked Man, Nightmare, Andy, Monster Hunter, Skull Kid, Viridi, Callie & Marie, Dr. Wily, Elma, Sukapon, Tiki, Crono, Slippy, Frogger, Star Man, Wario Land Wario, Ganbare Goemon, Lana, Zael, Agnes Oblige, Dr. Kawashima, Baby Mario, Knuckles, Mallo, Jibanyan, Slime, Fossil Fighter, Haruka Amami, Ryu Hayabusa, Chrom, Toon Zelda, Donbe and Hikari, Lloyd Irving, Yoshimitsu, Amaterasu, Agent J, Heihachi, Lara Croft, Monita, Micaiah, Blaziken, Blastoise, Gardevoir, Gallade, Grovyle, Plusle & Minun, Absol, Weavile, Saki, Aeron, Alexandria Rovias, Ashley Robbins, Dr. Lobe, Nintendoji, Vince, Wave Racer, Adeleine, Isa Jo, Matthew, Magnus, Pious Augustus, Sami, Prince Fluff, Toon Ganondorf, King Hippo, Vaati, Peppy, E. Gadd, Giegue, Azura, Goku (Yuyuki), Master Hand, Metal Face, Pokemon Trainer, Solo Ice Climber, Tabuu

Indifferent: Takamaru, Mach Rider, Paper Mario, Ice Climbers, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Excitebiker, Wonder Red, Krystal, Banjo-Kazooie, Midna, Sceptile, Starfy, Ray MK, Simon Belmont, Inkling, Ghirahim, Dr. Eggman, Classic Ganon, Porky, Waluigi, Snake, Zoroark, Dillon, Samurai Goroh, Sylux, Black Shadow, Agumon, Galacta Knight

Last edited:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Yes: Krystal, Lip, Bandana Waddle Dee, Bayonetta, Ridley, Ice Climbers, Paper Mario, Shantae, Cloud Strife, Excitebiker, Dixie Kong, Bomberman, Banjo-Kazooie, Captain Toad, Rayman, Dig Dug, Bubbles, Geno, Chun-Li, Midna, Starfy, Sceptile, Spyro, Tingle, Style Savvy, Cranky Kong, Simon Belmont, Inklings, Tails, Meowth, Dr. Eggman, Classic Ganon, Porky, Gengar, Medusa, Snake, Crono, Wario Land Wario, Goemon, Slime, Toon Zelda, Amaterasu, Agumon, Lara Croft, Micaiah, Blastoise, Plusle & Minun, Kamek, Azura, Goku

Indifferent: Mach Rider, King K. Rool, Wolf, Pichu, Balloon Fighter, Isaac, Corrin/Kamui, Prince Sable, Ayumi, Ray MK, Delphox, Ghirahim, Donkey Kong Jr, Callie & Marie, Sukapon, Slippy, Knuckles, Donbe & Hikari, Monita, Saki, Giegue, Peppy Hare, Solo Ice Climber

No: Takamaru, Young Link, Shovel Knight, Reckless Safety Man, Sora, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Hawlucha, Wonder Red, Lyndis, Muddy Mole, Daisy, Mr. Resetti, Mike Jones, Shadow, Dark Samus, Anna, Chibi-Robo, Hades, Chorus Kids, Quote, Ninten, Fiora, Professor Layton, Captain Rainbow, Urban Champion, Hanafuda, Impa, Phoenix Wright, Karate Joe, Marshal, Rhythm Girl, Rhythm Wrestler, Black Mage, Lark, Sheriff, Barbara, Melia, Harry the Teleroboxer, Henry Fleming, Maxwell, Waluigi, Masked Man, Nightmare, Tetra, Zoroark, Andy, Monster Hunter, Skull Kid, Viridi, Dillon, Dr. Wily, Elma, Tiki, Frogger, Samurai Goroh, Starman, Lana, Sylux, Zael, Agnes Oblige, Baby Mario, Dr. Kawashima, Jibanyan, Mallo, Nintendog, Chrom, Lloyd Irving, Yoshimitsu, Agent J, Heihachi, Jumpman, Absol, Blaziken, Gallade, Gardevoir, Grovyle, Weavile, Aeron, Alexandria Roivas, Ashley Robbins, Dr. Lobe, Nintendoji, Vince, Wave Racer, Adeleine, Isa Jo, Magolor, Magnus, Matthew, Pious Augustus, Sami, Galacta Knight, King Hippo, Prince Fluff, Professor E. Gadd, Toon Ganondorf, Vaati, Master Hand, Metal Face, Pokemon Trainer, Tabuu, Toon Sheik (this exists?)

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
No to Azura, Goku, Master Hand, Pokemon Trainer, Solo Ice Climber and Toon Sheik.
Indifferent to Metal Face (although moreso because of Xenoblade, truthfully I'm not convinced he would work) and Tabuu. (If we got a smash rep I think I'd want it to be Tabuu though)

yes: Balloon Fighter, Bandana Dee, Takamaru, K rool, Ridley , Isaac, Corrin, Sora, Ice Climbers, Paper Mario, Ivysaur, Squirtle,Dixie Kong, Wonder Red, Lyn, banjo-kazooie, rayman, captain toad, Anna, Dark Samus,hades,Midna,Chun-li,spyro,Fiora, Tingle, Ghirahim, Inkiling, Tails,Phoenix Wright, Rhythm Wrestler, black mage, dr. Ivo robotnik,Ganon, Melia,Porky, Henry Fleming, Snake, Tetra, Masked Man, Zoroark, viridi, callie and marie, dillon, elma, Lana, Knuckles, Agnes Oblige, mallo, slime,chrom, toon zelda,Agent J, Amaterasu, Agumon, Gardevoir, Gallade, Weavile, Saki, Pokemon Trainer, Metal Face

no: Pichu, Mach Rider, Shovel Knight, Lip, Bayonetta, "RSG", Shantae, Excite Biker, Cloud, Hawlucha, Muddy Mole,daisy,ayumi tachiabani, mr resetti, shadow, Dig Dug, quote, bubbles, Geno, Ninten, sceptile, Stlye Savvy, Urban Champion,Hanafuda,Impa,Meowth, Karate Joe, lark, sheriff, Barbara, Harry the teleroboxer, maxwell, Medusa, Gengar,DK jr,frogger, goroh, wario 2.0, starman, Sylux, Kawashima, baby Mario, nintendog, idolmaster chick, ryu hayabusa, black shadow, fossil fighter, yoshimitsu, donbe and hikari,Jumpman, Lara Croft, grovyle, blastoise, blaziken, absol, Dr. Lobe, Wave Racer Vince, Ashley Robbins, Alexandria Roivas, adeline, magnus, pious, kamek, galacta knight, Prince Fluff, Peppy, King Hippo, Giegue ,master Hand, Toon Shiek, Goku, Solo ice climber

indifferent: Krystal, Wolf, Young Link, Prince Sable, Bomberman, mike jones, Chibi Robo, chorus kids,starfy, ray, Layton, Rhythm Girl, Marshall, Waluigi, Niightmare, andy, skull kid, monster hunter guy, dr wily, Zael, Goemon, jibanyan, lloyd, Heihachi, Monita, Micaiah, Plusle/Minun, Aeron, Nintenoji, isa jo, sami, Matthew, magolor, Vaati, Toon Ganondorf, E. Gadd, Azura, Tabuu

Solo ice climber defeats the purpose of having ice climbers. It would be like having Shulk use the Junk Sword instead of the monado :/

Goku is doing way too well for a joke character. . .

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Bruh, I'm starting to think that Azura's fanboys from Serenes Forest came out of nowhere to give her those yeses. The waifu support is real with her. :laugh:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Wow, first time in a while where the nos take over for me. Only one I'd semi-like is Tom Nook, mainly because I want him to make you pay your mortgage as a FS. (btw I know who all the characters are).

yes: Balloon Fighter, Bandana Dee, Takamaru, K rool, Ridley , Isaac, Corrin, Sora, Ice Climbers, Paper Mario, Ivysaur, Squirtle,Dixie Kong, Wonder Red, Lyn, banjo-kazooie, rayman, captain toad, Anna, Dark Samus,hades,Midna,Chun-li,spyro,Fiora, Tingle, Ghirahim, Inkiling, Tails,Phoenix Wright, Rhythm Wrestler, black mage, dr. Ivo robotnik,Ganon, Melia,Porky, Henry Fleming, Snake, Tetra, Masked Man, Zoroark, viridi, callie and marie, dillon, elma, Lana, Knuckles, Agnes Oblige, mallo, slime,chrom, toon zelda,Agent J, Amaterasu, Agumon, Gardevoir, Gallade, Weavile, Saki, Pokemon Trainer, Metal Face, louie

no: Pichu, Mach Rider, Shovel Knight, Lip, Bayonetta, "RSG", Shantae, Excite Biker, Cloud, Hawlucha, Muddy Mole,daisy,ayumi tachiabani, mr resetti, shadow, Dig Dug, quote, bubbles, Geno, Ninten, sceptile, Stlye Savvy, Urban Champion,Hanafuda,Impa,Meowth, Karate Joe, lark, sheriff, Barbara, Harry the teleroboxer, maxwell, Medusa, Gengar,DK jr,frogger, goroh, wario 2.0, starman, Sylux, Kawashima, baby Mario, nintendog, idolmaster chick, ryu hayabusa, black shadow, fossil fighter, yoshimitsu, donbe and hikari,Jumpman, Lara Croft, grovyle, blastoise, blaziken, absol, Dr. Lobe, Wave Racer Vince, Ashley Robbins, Alexandria Roivas, adeline, magnus, pious, kamek, galacta knight, Prince Fluff, Peppy, King Hippo, Giegue ,master Hand, Toon Shiek, Goku, Solo ice climber, isabelle, tom nook, alex kidd, travis,

indifferent: Krystal, Wolf, Young Link, Prince Sable, Bomberman, mike jones, Chibi Robo, chorus kids,starfy, ray, Layton, Rhythm Girl, Marshall, Waluigi, Niightmare, andy, skull kid, monster hunter guy, dr wily, Zael, Goemon, jibanyan, lloyd, Heihachi, Monita, Micaiah, Plusle/Minun, Aeron, Nintenoji, isa jo, sami, Matthew, magolor, Vaati, Toon Ganondorf, E. Gadd, Azura, Tabuu, cross, neku, klonoa

Still havent played xenoblade x and i refuse to look because spoilers. Although from what ive seen elma is the better choice. . .
Viewtiful joe next plz?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Yes: Rayman, King K.Rool, Wolf, Isaac, Ice Climbers, Shantae, Dixie Kong, Wonder Red, Bomberman, Banjo & Kazooie, Captain Toad, Hades, Tingle, Cranky Kong, Dr. Eggman, Medusa, Snake, Viridi, Slippy, Knuckles

Indifferent: Bandanna Dee, Krystal, Lip, Mach Rider, Takamaru, Ridley, Paper Mario, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Prince of Sable, Excitebiker, Hawlucha, Muddy Mole, Mr. Resetti, Ayumi Tachibana, Mike Jones, Anna, Chibi Robo, Dig Dug, Chorus Kids, Bubbles, Quote, Ray MK, Starfy, Sceptile, Spyro, Professor Layton, Style Savvy, Captain Rainbow, Simon Belmont, Hanafuda, Impa, Meowth, Karate Joe, Marshal, Rhythm Girl, Rhythm Wrestler, Black Mage, Lark, Sheriff, Barbara, Classic Ganon, Porky, Harry, Henry Fleming, Maxwell, Waluigi, Masked Man, Tetra, Andy, Skull Kid, Callie and Marie, Dilon, Elma, Crono. Samurai Goroh, Starman, Ganbare, Lana, Sylux, Zael, Dr. Kawashima, Jibanyan, Mallo, Black Shadow, Fossil Fighter, Haruka, Ryu, Donbe and Hikari, Agent J, Monita, Aeron, Alexandria Roivas, Ashley Robbins, Nintendoji, Saki, Vince, Wave Racer, Isa Jo, Kamek, Magolor, Matthew, Pious, Sami, Giegue, King Hippo, Peppy, Prince Fluff, E.Gadd, Vaati, Goku, Pokémon Trainer, Cross, Isabelle, Klonoa, Louie, Tom Nook, Neku

No: Young Link, Pichu, Shovel Knight, Bayonetta, Reckless Safety Man, Corrin, Sora, Cloud, Lyn, Daisy, Shadow, Dark Samus, Fiora, Delphox, Phoenix Wright, Melia, Donkey Kong Jr, Gengar, Nightmare, Zoroark, Monster Hunter, Dr. Wily, Sukapon, Tiki, Frogger, Wario Land Wario, Anges, Baby Mario, Nintendog (NO), Slime, Chrom, Lloyd, Toon Zelda, Yoshimitsu, Amaterasu, Agumon, Heihachi, Jumpman, Lara Croft, Micaiah, Absol, Blastoise, Blaziken, Gallade, Gardevoir, Grovyle, Plusle and Minun, Weavile, Dr. Lobe, Adeleine, Magnus, Galacta Knight, Toon Ganondorf, Azura, Master Hand, Metal Face, Solo Ice Climber, Tabuu, Toon Sheik, Alex Kidd, Travis

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Galacta Knight: Indifferent

Giegue: Indifferent

King Hippo: No

Peppy Hare: No

Prince Fluff: Indifferent

Professor E. Gadd: No

Toon Ganondorf: No

Vaati: Indifferent

Azura: Indifferent
- She's just "meh" to me and her performance in Fates so far is even more "meh" to me. (can't take hits, crap HP, weak, no signature weapon. Maybe it's the RNG screwing me over) My Fates rep would be Ryouma and no one else. Long live the broken Lobster Lord.

Goku (Yuyuki): Indifferent
-
A nice way to :troll: the other Goku fans.

Master Hand: No

Metal Face: No
- He belongs in the Ridley niche of "too big for Smash", I guess.

Pokemon Trainer: No
- Remember Sakurai's stance regarding "transformation" characters and we have 1/3 of him in the form of Charizard.

Solo Ice Climber: No
- Sakurai wouldn't settle for a lesser style.

Tabuu: NO

Toon Sheik: No
- It isn't even a real character. Might as well ask for Baby Peach and Pink Gold Peach while at it.

Alex Kidd: Indifferent

Cross: Indifferent

Isabelle: No
- Her role as AT is perfect for her. Her popularity COULD push her to playable status in a future Smash game.

Klonoa: Indifferent

Louie: No

Tom Nook: Indifferent
- As much as I'd like to see an Animal Crossing villain, I'm not really feeling it. If he DOES becomes playable at some point, his fate is to become a punching bag for angry AC players. Y'know, making him feel physically what their wallets felt.

Neku: No

Travis Touchdown: No

Last edited:

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
Alex Kidd: No. This failure mascot has no place here.
Cross: No. shulk is enough and this guy is just one of those boring player avatar characters.
Isabelle: No. no compelling reason to be in other than dumb fanboys.
Klonoa: YES. A great fit for smash and honestly the best possible second namco rep IMO
Louie: No. he has nothing to distinguish him from olimar ability wise. he'd be a nice alt costume for olimar though.
Tom Nook: No. ...what would he even do?
Neku: No.
Travis Touchdown: No THIS ultra violent guy in smash? are you kidding me?

Yes: Balloon Fighter, Banjo Kazooie, Bomberman, Ice Climbers, Ivysaur, King K.rool, Lip, Mach Rider, Reckless Safety Man, Ridley, Shantae, Squirtle, Wolf, Dark Samus, Dig Dug, Quote, Ray MK, Cranky Kong, Ghirahim, Inkling, Dr. Eggman, Rhythm Girl, Classic Ganon, Waluigi, Snake, Masked Man, Dr. Wily, Sukapon, Samurai Goroh, Warioland Wario, Knuckles, Skull Kid, Black Shadow, Adeleine, Sami, Giegue, King Hippo, Vaati, Klonoa

No: Ayumi, Bandana Dee, Bayonetta, Cloud, Corrin, Daisy, Dixie Kong, ExciteBiker, Krystal, Mr. Resetti, Muddy Mole, Pichu, Prince of Sable, Shovel Knight, Sora, Takamaru, Wonder Red, Young Link, Mike jones, Captain Toad, Rayman, Chorus Kids, bubbles, Sceptile, Starfy, Spyro, Delphox, Fiora, Layton, Style savvy, Tingle, Tails, Urban Champion, Lark, Sheriff, Karate Joe, Rhythm Wrestler, Impa, Marshal, Meowh, Hanafuda, Barbara, Melia, Porky, Harry, Henry Fleming, Maxwell, Donkey Kong Jr., Gengar, Tetra, Nightmare, Zoroark, Callie and Marie, Monster Hunter, Elma, Crono, Slippy, Tiki, Frogger, Lana, Goemon, Zael, Agnes, Baby Mario, Dr. Kawashima, Andy, Viridi, nintendog, mallo, Haruka Amami, Fossil Fighter, Chrom, Lioyd, Toon Zelda, Yoshimitsu, Amaterasu, Agumon, Heihachi, Jumpman, Lara, Monita, Micaiah, Absol, Blastoise, Blaziken, Gallade, Gardevoir, Grovyle, Plusle and Minun, Weavile, Aeron, Ashley alexandria, Dr. Lobe, Nintendoji, Saki, Vince, WaveRacer, Isa Jo, Magnus, Matthew, peppy, Prince fluff, E. Gadd, Azura, Goku, Masterhand, Metal Face, Pokemon Trainer, Solo popo, Tabuu, Toon Sheik, Alex Kidd, Isabelle, Klono, Louie, Tom Nook, Neku, Travis T.

Everybody gets a No! Again!

Yes: King K. Rool, Bandanna Dee, Wolf, Ridley, Black Mage, Gengar, Captain Toad, Bomberman, Isaac, Dixie Kong, Rayman, Chibi-Robo, Cranky Kong, Impa, Meowth, Kamek, Magolor

No: Geno, Young Link, Reckless Safety Man, Bayonetta, Ninten, Nintendog, Jumpman, Toon Sheik, Pichu, Lip, Balloon Fighter, Shovel Knight, Corrin, Sora, Shantae, Prince Sable, Cloud, Hawlucha, Daisy, Mr. Resetti, Ayumi Tachibana, Mike Jones, Shadow, Dark Samus, Anna, Dig Dug, Hades, Bubbles, Chorus Kids, Quote, Chun-Li, Spyro, Tingle, Style Savvy, Fiora, Professor Layton, Delphox, Captain Rainbow, Tails, Urban Champion, Hanafuda, Phoenix Wright, Karate Joe, Marshal, Rhythm Girl, Rhythm Wrestler, Lark, Sheriff, Barbara, Melia, Harry the Teleroboxer, Henry Fleming, Maxwell, Medusa, Donkey Kong Jr., Tetra, Masked Man, Nightmare, Andy, Monster Hunter, Skull Kid, Viridi, Callie & Marie, Dr. Wily, Elma, Sukapon, Tiki, Crono, Slippy, Frogger, Star Man, Wario Land Wario, Ganbare Goemon, Lana, Zael, Agnes Oblige, Dr. Kawashima, Baby Mario, Knuckles, Mallo, Jibanyan, Slime, Fossil Fighter, Haruka Amami, Ryu Hayabusa, Chrom, Toon Zelda, Donbe and Hikari, Lloyd Irving, Yoshimitsu, Amaterasu, Agent J, Heihachi, Lara Croft, Monita, Micaiah, Blaziken, Blastoise, Gardevoir, Gallade, Grovyle, Plusle & Minun, Absol, Weavile, Saki, Aeron, Alexandria Rovias, Ashley Robbins, Dr. Lobe, Nintendoji, Vince, Wave Racer, Adeleine, Isa Jo, Matthew, Magnus, Pious Augustus, Sami, Prince Fluff, Toon Ganondorf, King Hippo, Vaati, Peppy, E. Gadd, Giegue, Azura, Goku (Yuyuki), Master Hand, Metal Face, Pokemon Trainer, Solo Ice Climber, Tabuu, Alex Kidd, Cross, Isabelle, Klonoa, Louie, Tom Nook, Neku, Travis Touchdown

Last edited:
Top Bottom