• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Sup I might actually quit Puff since I got seriously into Melee and I can waste my hours on the real Puff instead of this abomination called Brawl Puff.
Not sure yet though.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
You know that scene in futurama where Hermes is about to push the button to send the box (with the alternate reality) into the sun and then everyone pops out, and Farnsworth yells "HERMES! DONT PUSH THAT BUTTON!"

And Hermes is like...
Hmm....

Thats how i feel with the ignore button and Mr. Game and Watch.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Nah this time it's for real. I got a lot of other characters I need to spend time with to become better and Puff is similar nuff in Melee so you know. I most of the time play her a lot in every smashfest, but now I haven't done so for ages.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Alright guys. heres one of those "who would win in a fight" questions. here we go

Snarf (thundercats) vs. Jarjar Binks.

GO!

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Sup I might actually quit Puff since I got seriously into Melee and I can waste my hours on the real Puff instead of this abomination called Brawl Puff.
Not sure yet though.
Bye

Hey guys, Im quitting Puff.

/inb4'butyouneverstartedpuff'
Bye

Alright guys. heres one of those "who would win in a fight" questions. here we go

Snarf (thundercats) vs. Jarjar Binks.

GO!
Jar Jar Binks.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Am I the only one willing to stick it out to the end?

:phone:
I'm probably going to randomly pull my Jigglypuff out in tournaments. So no.

I don't see why everyone's quitting Jiggs. :< It's so much fun when I pull her out and my opponent has absolutely no idea what to do.

T-block

B2B TST
i'm just quitting this game lol

two weeks ago, i airdodged an MK's shuttle loop halfway up the screen on FD, then got a u-air > u-air > rest lol

just thought i'd share

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I'm never quitting Brawl Jiggs.

I'll be 100% honest, my tourney results have been a bit worse since I switched from Peach to Jiggs. But that only makes me want to work harder. And honestly, there's no other character as fun as Jiggs in Brawl.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm never quitting Brawl Jiggs.

I'll be 100% honest, my tourney results have been a bit worse since I switched from Peach to Jiggs. But that only makes me want to work harder. And honestly, there's no other character as fun as Jiggs in Brawl.
Have y ou tried sonic or wolf?

IhaveSonar

Smash Journeyman
I keep alternating between Jiggs, Olimar, and ZSS as my mains. I can never decide which of the three I like most....

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Sonic: I tried him back in 2008 I think. I sucked at him, not my kind of character.
Wolf: No, not really. But I'm not a huge StarFox fan...
Yoshi: Yoshi is one of the most difficult-to-use characters for me, I tried to have a decent Yoshi, but I just can't.
MetaKnight: Killing Snake before 100% is surreal. But no thanks.

I'll stick to Jiggs and my awesome secondaries; Kirby, Peach and Mario.

Top Bottom