• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Brinstar and rainbow you say? **** yes

:phone:

Anth0ny

Smash Master
What is this? American interest?

If this will be really huge tournament and someone else from Sweden wanna go I will try to come.
The biggest chances is that Im not coming but the possibillity for me to come is still there.
YO UGHHHHHHHH

GET HYPE

idea

Smash Master
I think we can handle the Swedish Armada. Remember Napoleon? Anyone who's read their history knows you shouldn't try to invade Russia on foot, and Canada is big and cold too, so it's basically the same thing.

(No one tell him about airplanes)

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Ryan!!!! I'm still workin' on it!!! You wanted a blue fox and. . . . . . . something else or just that?

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
PEI represent! Should of damn played me while I was living there for 3 1/2 months in Summerside! :glare:

I remember talking to you, but you didn't want to play me or something??? This was back in 2008 while I was living there from September - almost New Years in January.
Was living in Fredericton at the time irrc. sorry :$

That or it was my final year of High School so i probably just forgot about you.

Bing

Smash Master
Lets not ban Fox... I really need the practice! And I dont want to main Falco/Marth for just 1 Tournament.

I am in favour of the Kirby ban. This way Dreamland loses a character in both games!

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
In the spirit of MK being banned, we should also ban a character. I nominate Kirby.
But Kirby is all I ever used in Melee :( ..... maybe thats why I switched over to brawl. In all seriousness tho, i think im gonna pick melee back up for this tourny. Watching Melee at APEX was so intense and fun, made me wanna pick up the game once school is done and I have time to do so. Definitly not gonna be Kirby anymore tho :p .

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
anyone wanna help train my ****ty ICs in melee

anyone

:awesome:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
tin imma make a rap for this, let me know if you got any suggestions for lyrics or a song youd want to parody

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
everyone likes him though, he just sucks. he even has some pretty good moves, he just dies so damned easily.
2D characters tend to do that, just look at all the 2D people in world... NONE, because they all die so damn easily!

Cruxis

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4-oWewcTqbE this is what they should make, stuff like this wins on many many level. :awesome:
did you hear the song i made for RoS??

Aiight, we'll think of something. 1 things for sure, it's gotta be pro URC lol.
hahah u already know im pro ban i just made that song to hype for joe

ALSO
EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYpfCrJPry4&feature=g-all-u&context=G2418498FAAAAAAAAAAA#t=05m45s

FORWARD TO 5:48 IM DYING LOOOOL HOLY **** ahahahaah

Cruxis

Smash Lord
would anyone here by interested in buying a 9/10 black DSi XL? Comes with box and papers and all that ****

or a wii classic controller (the old model) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom