• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"I'm in top form today!" - Robin Image Gallery (Updated 07/21/14)

Folt

Smash Ace
White Mage Robin confirmed for swag tier! B)

That one, Default!Robin, and Green!Robin will be my alts of choice.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
White Mage Robin confirmed for swag tier! B)

That one, Default!Robin, and Green!Robin will be my alts of choice.
Those are my three favorites. I'm torn. I love Robin's default look (I really love game characters with grey hair), I love green (and it seems to pay homage to the Green Knights in FE and Gordin and Merric), and the black hair is closest to mine (and the White Mage look is cool). I alternate between them frequently.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Well I'm sure the OP is gone from this Earth but I don't see any reason we can't do POTD's [or POTWeek more likely] on our own.

This one's kinda one day late [but who cares, right?]

[I'd like to think the present is a female Robin amiibo :colorful:]

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I need some good Robin wallpapers to throw onto my cycling collection of desktop wallpapers... Any advice fellow Robin-ites?

Edit:
If you google "FE:Awakening Rule 34" its your own fault dude :/
WHY WOULD YOU PUT "RULE 34" AT THE END OF ANYTHING?! Especially something that you actually LIKE... Are you trying to destroy your life?!

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
I need some good Robin wallpapers to throw onto my cycling collection of desktop wallpapers... Any advice fellow Robin-ites?

Edit:

WHY WOULD YOU PUT "RULE 34" AT THE END OF ANYTHING?! Especially something that you actually LIKE... Are you trying to destroy your life?!
Someone revived this thread oO anyway, It's difficult to find Robin wallpapers, ye, mostly cause the FE:A promotional stuff barely had him (heck, not even the game's cover has him oO).
I could make some though? Will have to use fanarts, tho.

Top Bottom