• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"I'm in top form today!" - Robin Image Gallery (Updated 07/21/14)

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
07/14/14 - Thread Created
07/16/14 - Added PotD's

07/21/14 - PotD

Illustration

Wii U

3DS

Last edited:

Neo Zero

GIFS
Welcome to the Robin/Avatar/Tactician Image Gallery. Enjoy

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime

This picture here. It is amazing. Perfect.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm so happy with this reveal. Robin was one of my most wanted characters.

I like the art by Yusuke Kozaki with Robin, Lucina, Falcon and a ton more characters.

And I've stickied this thread.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
It's probably way WAY to much to ask, but my opinion on this character would be greatly swayed if it was possible to actually represent my avatars from Awakening. Like the different builds, voices and faces. Because this generic Robin does nothing for me. Easily the newcomer I'm least excited for. But if I could be playing MY Unit it would be a different story.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Love these pictures, looks like such a unique fighter. Thanks for posting this!

Rizen

Smash Legend
I didn't play Fire Emblem. What's the deal with a male and female Robin?

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Last edited:

fenyx4

Smash Journeyman
Can I just say that this is why I love the Internet? It hasn't even been a full day yet and already so much funny/awesome stuff is popping up from just 1 trailer. XD This will most likely be SSB4 Funny GIF of the Year for me. :joyful:

Hong

The Strongest
T~T Robin♂ is so hot and Robin♀ is so cute... I never saw Robin as cute (except maybe the build type 2s) before today.

*Siiiiiiiigh~*

Neo Zero

T~T Robin♂ is so hot and Robin♀ is so cute... I never saw Robin as cute (except maybe the build type 2s) before today.

*Siiiiiiiigh~*
Heck, even I kind of think so. Meeeeeow. Even if we can't change the appearance, I'm totally ok with them.

Hong

The Strongest
Do image macros count?
Would prefer you post them here or the Robin general thread.

If not purely gameplay screenshots (preferably), I am lenient with noteworthy animated gifs, since the image threads are largely informational.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223

*Siiiiiiiigh~*
You're sure as hell not the only who thinks Robin♀ is cute. It's embarrassing for me to admit but, um, the developers really did a good job in making Robin look great. Robin♀ is beautiful. *blushes*

Do image macros count?

...I was just thinking about Star Wars earlier, about how Sal Romano was Palpatine, Chrom was Darth Vader, and Lucina was Luke Skywalker. You know what I'm talking about.

Morbi

Scavenger
Honestly, this Gallery, more specifically the Gifs, helped me understand Robin's move-set more than the trailer. Thank you, I appreciate it very much.

... also, Robin has the best model in the game. Just saying.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Honestly, this Gallery, more specifically the Gifs, helped me understand Robin's move-set more than the trailer. Thank you, I appreciate it very much.

... also, Robin has the best model in the game. Just saying.
Its gotta be the cloak.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

Look at that JoJo pose!

Just like Zelda!:

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Updated

Incidentally, incase anyone wanted the renders seperately, there are these. Sadly, ugly purple BGs but if anyone wants to render them, I'll add em to the OP (this is more useful for FeMU who has a book infront of her face)

On a side note, it's kind of ironic these are from Sal's site lol.

Reila

So good. I would be truly grateful if someone could remove the background from :4robinf:'s render.

Neo Zero

So good. I would be truly grateful if someone could remove the background from :4robinf:'s render.
All of this.

Tbqh, I probably could, but I'm lazy. Hey @ Hong Hong if someone does get these rendered, is it possible to have the premium wallpaper BG made for just MaMU and just FeMU? I'd love to use Female Robin as mine, but don't want to use both together. Think you can put in a word with the big guys?

Reila

I support what Neo Zero said. I would love to have :4robinf:'s render in the background of my posts*, but I have little interest in ManRobin...

*As soon as I figure out how to buy premium without a PayPal account.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

I actually have MaMU basically done....FeMU's hair is a nightmare though.

Hong

The Strongest
Great. I'll pass them on for you whenever you're done. :)

Neo Zero

EDIT:

Did what I could @ Hong Hong

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Thanks. :) I think she looks fine. I'll bring them up.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Could you add it to the illustrations section of the OP?

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016

*Siiiiiiiigh~*
I have a friend who is swooning at Male!Robin so much it's contagious. I'm glad they went with their default appearance, even if I did customize my Avatar, I like that one the most.

Hong

The Strongest
@ Neo Zero Neo Zero @ Reila Reila
Just so you know, the Robin post background will be staying as is. I very much appreciate your hard work, though, Neo Zero. :D

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I have a friend who is swooning at Male!Robin so much it's contagious. I'm glad they went with their default appearance, even if I did customize my Avatar, I like that one the most.
And I always rooted for Robin(F) specifically because she has an awesome design, and is extremely cute. Male Robin's not too shabby either! :love:

Top Bottom