• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I did high school wrestling. I was pretty much average.. Never went onto varsity since I moved and the school I moved too had a really good wrestler at my weight class. Didn't have the drive to get better at it anyways.

i mad that kid icarus was shown as a series for smash but fire emblem wasn't. Utter bias from Sakurai

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I guess he's allowed to show a bit of bias, It's one of his series after all.

I would have like to have done high school wrestling, not an option in the UK though

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Soon as they announce Ike for Smash 4 I'll be 10x more hype for it. Yeah I'm a bigoted guy who only plays the characters he likes, sue me.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Pretty sure everyone in this thread plays who they like. The only people who don't play character they don't like are people trying to make a living off playing the game.

I know a lot of people switch to the best character... but they have to be able to enjoy playing as him to some degree if they want to keep playing the game.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well, it's obvious none of us really care about the tiers seeing as we main a bad character.

I don't really have any real interest in any characters untill I actually get to use them myself

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys, just a friendly reminder that the second Ike Bi-weekly will be this Sunday at 3 cst / -6 gmt, just show up in Skype if you're interested :)

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
The old one was disbanded due to a series of unfortunate events, everyone was removed from the conversation. I've tried to re-add as many people as I can, but I'm sorry JAM, seems I missed you. I've added you to the new one now.

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Long version:

Cody was the original creator of the Ike Skype group. However, he was not always in the chat, and would occasionally leave and re-enter at a later date. I requested that he give someone mod access in the event of something happening in his absence. Cody attempted to give me mod access, but somehow accidentally gave the group free access instead. That meant that any user could kick others.

At a later date, a user decided to kick everyone from the chat. Fortunately I had been adding everyone I could as a contact in the group, so I re-created it and invited as many Ikes as I could. Others users have also helped fill in some gaps.

tl,dr: Everyone got kicked from the group, so I re-created it.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
One week to go till Gorillaz Battle 3, the biggest (and only) french tournament since last November. Over 90 entrants with about a third of them being out-of-Paris brawlers. I hope I'll make it out of pools this time (I always suck at GBs !)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
One week to go till Gorillaz Battle 3, the biggest (and only) french tournament since last November. Over 90 entrants with about a third of them being out-of-Paris brawlers. I hope I'll make it out of pools this time (I always suck at GBs !)
Cool, sorry the UK couldnt come along, But a lot of us are really strapped for cash this year. Myself included sadly :(
best of luck for the tournament though, Go show them how2Ike!

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Good luck to ya, Blubo. Show 'em who's boss!

Top Bottom