• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
i'm male, you can ask anyone who's met me in tourney. (that would be san and Palpi if you stick to the Ike boards)

I've just been heavily influenced by women

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
man that vids intense!

but yeah, all you guys w/ sisters must've realized the irrational approaches females take w.r.t relationships. I remember my mom and sister having a bad argument about some relative and the next second they started talking casually about how awesome some dress design is. loll; almost as if their moods change with topics.

I guess forming a new relationship w/ a stranger female could be hard since that's something you can never experience in the house. But since I'm not planning on forming one anytime soon, it never bothers me.

have you guys noticed women usually want something from you but they don't tell you about it, and later they get crossed because you were unsuccessful in figuring it out; like it was your fault not knowing what's on her mind.

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
true. just the fact that my sisters do that to me so many times it irritates me. I prefer straight and honest people too.

Changing my avatar the next post. but before that, I gotta go attend my class. catch ya ppl later.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
i'm only using pink cause i've been designated as the pink ranger

All my female avatars are from visual novels or TWGOK (anime)

What exactly gives of a female vibe?

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
It might just be that the persona you've shown so far matches those of the girls I've met on the internet. And of course, the things you mentioned add to that. :mistyface:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i'm metro, that by default makes me more feminine that almost all types of guys other than gay men

is that a bad thing? o_o

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
All girls on the internet are guys. Safest assumtion ever. Its easier to not be passive online.

Well there are more girls playing video games lately so if they say their a girl, then its usually a girl (like Tika) but wait for them to say it.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
i'm metro, that by default makes me more feminine that almost all types of guys other than gay men

is that a bad thing? o_o

All girls on the internet are guys. Safest assumtion ever. Its easier to not be passive online.

Well there are more girls playing video games lately so if they say their a girl, then its usually a girl (like Tika) but wait for them to say it.
Cristina is probably a man. A wise troll once said...

"Pics or gtfo"

Or the rated R version...

"T-i-t-s or gtfo"

damn censor.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure I've shown you all a picture of me, haven't I? .___. Or a vid of me playing Violin on youtube... Or whatever.

/dontsearchthat

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Oh, well my mistake. I'm female, thank you. Not showing any pics or whatever. ._____.

Btw, there are like 10 guys on here who have seen me in real life during local tourneys. :)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
cool, good to know females do exist in smash scenes XD
we have like...one, and thats just one of the guys sister XD

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Lawl. I would link ya if it wasn't so embarrassing. And the funny thing is, is that even searching my first and last name doesn't do any good, because apparently... There's something famous dealing with the relation of my first and last name.

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
We have one girl here in georgia who main's link, her friend always shows up with her but never enters tournaments.

I don't get why everyone thinks Ussi is either a girl or homosexual
I came here with the assumption that there are no girls here and there will not be
so I become overjoyed when I find out there are some.

also this:
hidden motives are boring, i prefer people to be straight up with me. Not all people have hidden motives...

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
If Cristina has that violin vid on her Youtube channel, then it's not that hard for me to find it. Trust me, I have my ways of getting there.

@Hidden motives:
"I can see what she's thinking. Like this."
"But that only happens in games."
"This conquest is impossible."

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
If Cristina has that violin vid on her Youtube channel, then it's not that hard for me to find it. Trust me, I have my ways of getting there.

@Hidden motives:
"I can see what she's thinking. Like this."
"But that only happens in games."
"This conquest is impossible."
Oh damn.

INB4EDIT. LAWLFORTEHWIN.

Amirite?

,-,

Or possibly other things that I did not think of, which comes into the 'Stalker' mode that Bored pointed out. I'm scared.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Don't worry. I'll keep it to myself if I feel like looking for/watching it. And if I do I'll post a laugh or two as a VM. You're reaction does make it so much more interesting to look for, but I Have no plans to post it as of right now.

Top Bottom