• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
DLC characters sound dumb though..

They might make those said characters more stronger than the original JUST so they get sold. ... You know what, Eff this game, i'm not buying it soon anymore. I'll wait till DLC is deemed not broken.. last thing I need is another game with another metaknight, but this time its making money for the company
this game's metaknight is called sentinel i do believe
but they're supposed to patch it after the first month or so.

Edit: wtf Capcom, they're having dlc costumes also
my guess? it'll cost about the same as the SF4 ones did

theeboredone

Smash Legend
WOW...dammit I forgot to save the link, but this girl tweeted along the lines of her and her bf making out, and then he had to stop because MvC3 arrived at the door LOL.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
girls just aren't up with the times. Getting jealous over video games lol. Either find a guy who doesn't dissatisfy you or deal with it.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Or maybe the guy should not be so eager to play a video game over making out with his gf? In my opinion, more stupidity on the guy than girl.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Girls fault for liking a stupid guy, she should dump him for a smarter one... if she can do better.

Also why relationships are silly at these ages. Too many fun stuff to be doing, might as well save relationships for later when video games die down for a person.

I'm sure there are things girls do too that could be compared to this... like dynasties of hating their best friends or something like that

theeboredone

Smash Legend
A girl can know a guy's tendencies, but having something like this happen isn't something a girl should be able to see happening. So no, you can't blame her for liking a stupid guy, if that's the first time it's happened to her.

Everyone has their faults, but some are just more obnoxious than others. This guy loses whatever manly points he ever had.

Well, I wouldn't know the age of this girl, but I guess it's understandable if they are 15 or 16...but if the dude is in his 20s..o_O.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Girl's body > any video game.

Actually, let me edit that.

A girl who you find attractive and are making out with > any video game.

Wouldn't be surprised about Zigsta though...

Disney > Any girl.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
lol bored is right with this one, i'd never stop hanging with a girl i like just to play a game, that game will be there later, the girl might not

then again i only hang with girls who have my hobbies so i'd play said game with them

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
By no means am I saying video game > girl, I find girl > video game

Just saying not all guys are like that, thus the girl either learns from her mistake, or deals with it.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
That's why Sen wants Cristina. They can go on Live and play Halo together. I can see them now, camping and tea bagging Brett, and giving him no chance to respawn LOL.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
lol all the girls i fight with can beat me in almost any fighting game other than melee/brawl =/

i really really suck at 2D fighters

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
That's why Sen wants Cristina. They can go on Live and play Halo together. I can see them now, camping and tea bagging Brett, and giving him no chance to respawn LOL.
Okay, I admit, that was pretty funny. Got a little chuckle out of that, but nothing more or less. Most disappointingly, no satisfaction. Keep trying, Bored; I'm getting more impressed as you go.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I'll admit. I've been aggressive on that joke, so I'll lay off of it or at least try too.

But if you two end up going on another tirade of exchanging replies on here...well you guys have earned any hell I bring.

Edit: Also like how my comment drew you out of hiding.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
That's supposed to be Lucas? Wtf? I thought it was just some random guy.

And honestly...two CF's are too much. Heck one is too much.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I actually went back and played a little Halo yesterday. I ***** a game and then I got stomped because I forgot how to play patiently against power weapons.

MvC3 is pretty fun, but I haven't like... actually played it yet. I'm looking forward to learning it better. I'm also going to finally buy an arcade stick, I think.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I actually went back and played a little Halo yesterday. I ***** a game and then I got stomped because I forgot how to play patiently against power weapons.

MvC3 is pretty fun, but I haven't like... actually played it yet. I'm looking forward to learning it better. I'm also going to finally buy an arcade stick, I think.
Use Sentinel and you win.

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
Alright,, lets do something productive. Comparing MvC3 and dates??? wats gotten into you guys? And I didn't know bored had a nontrollic feminine like side too. lol.

I am almost certain there is a certain range of percentages in which Ike can do fthrow to DA successfully. How about we look into it and find the exact percentages?

btw, about girls talk thing, I can say by personal experience that if you grew to adulthood with a mom and 2 sisters, one big and one small, then you can almost always tell whether a woman talking to you in person is hiding something, trying to trick you, expecting something from you, or has a hidden motive behind the motive she's expressing in front of you (though guessing that is really a gamble).
Unless ofcourse, you -uh- scored way low in EQ or are suffering from autism.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
i grew up with 1 mom and 3 sisters. My god its hell at home when an argumemt happens.

But it takes more than just sisters. I also occasionally would have to be with my sisters with their best friends. Also every family friend only had daughters my age (also why i would have to hang out with sisters + their best friends)

Times like those made me wish i had a little brother

Top Bottom