• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could remove and add one thing into the game what would it be?o

Khao

Smash Lord
I would remove...

This flower:

And I would add...

A free DLC pack containing 27 new unique playable characters from franchises both new and old.

Last edited:

Amiiboshiibo

Smash Journeyman
I would remove current Omega forms, and replace them with forms that make the stages similar to Battlefield.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Mewtwo was low on every tier list. Ergo, he shouldn't have come back?
I wasn't very shocked for him to come back... but I was too exited for lucas. After playing mewtwo on melee and Project M, the PM version is better. We shall see if he is good or not. I will buy him anyways. But they only released him (from what people say at my school) that mewtwo was only just a test dlc before doing any other dlc.... and looks like the dlc process is a success...

Last edited:

COLINBG

Smash Journeyman
NNID
COLINBG
3DS FC
3067-5729-5039
Remove :4littlemac:'s extra alts and give reasonable ones to :4pacman:.

And replace :4darkpit: with Conker.

derpcube

Smash Apprentice
I would remove the multiple air doges, you only have one per jump.
And add L canceling

Shinuto

Smash Champion
NNID
Shinuto
3DS FC
4682-8633-0978
Remove Diddy, add in "a better character"

ReturningFall

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RecurringN
3DS FC
1934-0989-6824
Remove footstooling (seriously, who actually does it on purpose? Every time I've seen it happen it was either a setup which could have been replaced with the character getting a d-air spike or a total accident).
Add a bit more of an opening for teching so new players can tech easier and figure out what doesn't actually work.
Add a bit more leeway for teching so the new players can get into it easier.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Remove :4lucina:and:4wiifitm: replace them with :pichumelee:and:snake:

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Remove all the clones. Put in unique characters with unique movesets that redefine the meta. :troll:

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
Remove :4jigglypuff:, :4lucario:, :4pikachu:,:4pacman:, and :4sonic:'s alt costumes (except :4lucario:'s black/grey, green, and purple palettes, :4pikachu:'s orange palette, and :4sonic:'s black and white palettes), replace them with better ones that change their color and are easier to keep track of.

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
Y'know what, let's just replace every character with a Kid Icarus, Fire Emblem, or obscure retro character.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Remove Trophy Shop, add Custom Parts/Items Shop.

Remove 2 alts for :4robinm: and :4robinf:, replace with hooded for each Robin alts like :4littlemac:.

Last edited:

Jeronado

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jeronado
3DS FC
0920-1020-8081
Remove, all the random invincibility frames everyone has

Add, Yoshi's Island to the Wii U stage list

D

Deleted member

Remove For Glory. Add an Event Match mode that can work differently compared to the Wii U version.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I will remove the test out custom move room and replace it with one that is just like training mode so I can test out all of my customs move without going to training mode every time I have to test out by counters.

Diamond DHD

Smash Journeyman
Remove Smash Tour
Add Adventure Mode
(also smash 64 classic mode would be nice)

Winner-Bit

Smash Cadet
NNID
Twistbit
3DS FC
1977-0793-0839
You know what really ticks me off? Level 9 CPUs when they roll from one end of the stage to the other after a KO.

So I'd remove that.

And I'd add Phoenix Wright.

Falcon1991

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Falcon1991
Remove Smash Tour
Add Adventure Mode
(also smash 64 classic mode would be nice)
I would say this too!

I know Sakurai didn't include the SSE as he was unhappy with all the leaks, but I wouldn't mind Melee's adventure mode with different worlds.

Failing that, bring back the ORIGINAL Break the Targets and/or Board the Platforms. Lol, imagine Little Mac's board the platforms.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
You know what really ticks me off? Level 9 CPUs when they roll from one end of the stage to the other after a KO.

So I'd remove that.

And I'd add Phoenix Wright.
I agree. Add Phoenix Wright!!!
I would say this too!

I know Sakurai didn't include the SSE as he was unhappy with all the leaks, but I wouldn't mind Melee's adventure mode with different worlds.

Failing that, bring back the ORIGINAL Break the Targets and/or Board the Platforms. Lol, imagine Little Mac's board the platforms.
Sakurai was unhappy about the subspace leaks, proved by DYKG. But at least you're right about board the platforms and break the targets... but one thing is missing. I want Race to the finish and the bonus trophy stage back. Without all of this, Smash bros 3ds doesn't feel like the original.

Top Bottom