• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could be any character in Brawl, who would you be?

Winder

Smash Rookie
Need to run faster like Sonic? Really want to use that Falcon Punch? Need some electric charge? Gotta get some sword and bow action? Pick a character you would want to be! Personally, I would be Snake. The stealth would be useful. Not to mention fun.

B J

Smash Cadet
lucas and pikimin hahh what isn't better than being a flower picking astronaut irl

Dust319

Smash Apprentice
I most want to be either Donkey Kong or Dedede.

Why? Both have a very laid back lifestyle. Dedede can just sit back and let all his minions do all the real work. The only trouble starts when Kirby/Metaknight/both of em try to ruin your fun.

Even though DK doesn't have the priveledge of minions, he doesn't have to worry about changing clothes in the morning. And of course, you get to play in the jungle all day. Only concern is when some jerk comes and encroaches on your territory. Then you have to go kick some tail. :)

[/end lazy life fantasy. Sigh]

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
Snake no questions asked he is a man above all men if this game was realistic Snake would never lose but that would be unfair and if there were more than one Snake picked the Wii would impload. After him Sonic i might be a blue weird looking hedgehog but i'll be the fastest thing alive which is an ok trade off.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Tough question. I love Sonic, but as not to pick him, I'd probably pick PT (I mean I can control any sort of gigantic overpowered creature by just throwing a ball at it), or Wolf, I have always wanted to be a Werewolf, specially one which is skilled in hand to hand combat and is capable of fighting the toughest foes while looking cool and beastly. Bowser is very cool too, Ganondorf, Mewtwo (Hes not in Brawl, but he is still too awesome to be left out). Too many choices. I guess Mewtwo is physchic too, I could kill you by thinking it. **** let me not rant so much.

I guess I pick Sonic :p.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Do you mean in Smash or IRL?

If you mean in Smash maybe Luigi lol.

If you mean IRL I'm not so sure. Sonic's speed would be EXTREMELY useful, though his (little) body is not that good to find girls and such... >_> Maybe Zamus, just to try it out how it is to be a women... well, I don't know.

Arteen

Smash Lord
Isaac. Forget his swordsmanship, magical weapons, psychic powers, earth magic, healing arts, summoning skills, hovering, teleportation, time control, or ability to slap you with his mind; it's all about that scarf! It took over two years and 700+ developers to implement Isaac's scarf in Brawl, and the only reason that he's not playable is because they all failed. Sure, he's an AT and still has his scarf, but to reveal Isaac's scarf in its full glory would be an affront to the gods themselves!

I'm serious.

It's a nice scarf.

spindash

Smash Ace
I would be Sonic the Hedgehog. To be the fastest thing alive, but his sense of justice is also wonderful. Not afraid of many things, and very loyal with his friends. Also, he can talk the smack and knows how to back it up.

Sychu

Smash Apprentice
Toon Link/Pokemon Trainer/Sonic The Hedgehog: Because i love adventuring at both high and low speeds whilst kicking A**!
Kirby: Because he gets to live in dreamland!!
Mr.G&W: Because he's a Tru G.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Zelda, because I'd be hot and could switch genders at will

-Knux-

Smash Ace
mario, so i can bone princess peach
I'll admit, I laughed.

Zelda, because I'd be hot and could switch genders at will
And even transform into a potato.

Hm... It would be hard for me to pick, but I'll name some characters and reasons of why it would be cool to be them.

Ness- What's better than whacking people with a baseball bat and swinging a yo-yo at them?
Link- His tunic. The tunic says it all. That thing would draw the chicks in like crazy.
Falco- It was recently discovered that when Falco isn't doing anything, he involuntarily emits fumes of excellence...

But the number one character I would like to be is Lucario. This one needs no explaining. If you don't understand, you don't need to know. He's one hell of a badass.

white_mage

Smash Cadet
Definitel Link, but I would want to be able to wear Sheik's outfit. Of course, I would MUCH rather have Zelda's
special attacks as well.

Akwaishigot

Smash Rookie
Oh sweet thread!

I'd totally be Princess Zelda.

Reason One: So I could teleport to work, and home.

Resaon Two: So that I could burn my boss with my fast-as-hell, Din's Fire.

Reason Three: So that I could use Nayru's Love to deflect anything back at anyone; INCLUDING insults....?

Reason Four: I get to shock things.

Reason Five: Get to kick people I don't like with my not-so-frail-princess-body-kick-no-more-Sex Kick.

And Reason Six: To be mute, because I talk alot. :)

SO yeah.....Next would have to be...

Pit, cause I want wings and his awsome bow.

And next: Princess Peach, because I would love to booty bump the crap outta people!

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman
Pit. No questions asked. Now if we were talking Melee too, then mewtwo. Mewtwo-chan FTW

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman
Pit. No questions asked. Now if we were talking Melee too, then mewtwo. Mewtwo-chan FTW

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman
Weeaboos?! BTW sorry for triple post. Mewtwo-CHAN as in, cute little anthrpomorphic cat thingy. :) Mewtwo-chan

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman
>_> No, but I'm learning to speak it. Mainly so if I can ever go to japan, I can find Sakurai and curse him out.

Top Bottom