• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could be any character in Brawl, who would you be?

T-major

Smash Champion
Then don't use the word chan.

Unless you are Japanese/can speak fluent Japanese/are currently speaking to Japanese people in Japan it is incredibly annoying.
screw you. he can talk however he wants to. Baka!

that being said, I agree that Mewtwo shouldn't have "Chan" attached. "Kun" would be more suited, seeing as it refers to males; unlike "Chan" which generally refers to females.

now, as for the question... thats a though one... Ness' PSI abilities are practically my dream powers, but I would rather not look like him... can I have both?

if not, then I would be Link. he's been one of my favorite Video game characters since forever, and he just acts and looks so awesome.

Django_EXE

Smash Apprentice
Take route 666 west, then drive 13 miles past meph
Isaac. Forget his swordsmanship, magical weapons, psychic powers, earth magic, healing arts, summoning skills, hovering, teleportation, time control, or ability to slap you with his mind; it's all about that scarf! It took over two years and 700+ developers to implement Isaac's scarf in Brawl, and the only reason that he's not playable is because they all failed. Sure, he's an AT and still has his scarf, but to reveal Isaac's scarf in its full glory would be an affront to the gods themselves!

I'm serious.

It's a nice scarf.
You want to know why Isaac wasn't in? He's too AWESOME. Equip demon axe, clerics ring and 4 earth djinn. TRIPLE COMBO >smash, B ,FS (Poison cloud, Ragnarok, JUDGEMENT) PWNAGE.

Seriously I wouldn't want to be him in real life, I'd want to be Ivan. Turn invisible, see hidden things, read people's thoughts... IRL Ivan owns.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Ummmmm....I Dunno! It's too hard!
*looks at sig, then avatar*
Oh yeah! Definitely Dedede!! Coolest video game character ever IMO.

Scicky

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf, who the **** is gonna screw with a big muscly guy in armor with magical
powers and a punch that could send a tank flying...

Well, maybe someone faster...

Ike maybe...

T-major

Smash Champion
If he gets to speak however he wants, I get to make fun of him however much I want.

It's called free speech, weeaboo.
shut your fu*king mouth. I'm seriously getting sick of intolerant ***** like you thinking that there better then everyone else, just because you don't use foreign words. with that logic, I guess you can't use French words either. and seeing as there are several French words used by English speaking people on a regular basis, it seems like your pretty much screwed.

Vadorojo

Smash Apprentice
I guess I'll bite.

I'd have to go with Pit. Light arrows and flight? Not to mention the sweet golden rings bling-bling.

I have to admit, Game and Watch is tempting ... being 2D would be trippy ... you could sneak into cool events just by slipping through the cracks in doors! And no one would dare mess with your ferocious 2D turtle!!!

Scicky

Smash Journeyman
Then don't use the word chan.

Unless you are Japanese/can speak fluent Japanese/are currently speaking to Japanese people in Japan it is incredibly annoying.
Because it makes any ****ing difference who says it, according to that post, you
wouldn't give a **** if a japanese person said it, when really, it shouldn't make
any ****ing difference, such could be classified as discrimination, racism etc...

****ing *******...

SonicSmash001

Smash Apprentice
Sonic, the most laid back of them all, is the coolest brawler ever! Being him would be awesome...

shut your fu*king mouth. I'm seriously getting sick of intolerant ***** like you thinking that there better then everyone else, just because you don't use foreign words. with that logic, I guess you can't use French words either. and seeing as there are several French words used by English speaking people on a regular basis, it seems like your pretty much screwed.
French isn't overused/irritating, mainly because nobody cares about France.

Because it makes any ****ing difference who says it, according to that post, you
wouldn't give a **** if a japanese person said it, when really, it shouldn't make
any ****ing difference, such could be classified as discrimination, racism etc...

****ing *******...
I'm sure I would be able to reply to your post, but unfortunately, since half of it is composed of asterisks, I have no idea what the f*ck you're talking about.

Try again without the fail.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
For the first time... ever, I think, I agree with Flaming Dragon Wang. Don't just add random Japanese suffixes unless you are using it in context. I wouldn't go to Japan and say, "Konichiwa, Mr. Sakurai! Boku wa..." You would say "Sakurai-san" because you are actually speaking the language.

On topic, though, I'm gonna go with Link. Just because he's killed Ganondorf about 12 times.

For the first time... ever, I think, I agree with Flaming Dragon Wang. Don't just add random Japanese suffixes unless you are using it in context. I wouldn't go to Japan and say, "Konichiwa, Mr. Sakurai! Boku wa..." You would say "Sakurai-san" because you are actually speaking the language.

On topic, though, I'm gonna go with Link. Just because he's killed Ganondorf about 12 times.
Well said.

Juicy

Smash Apprentice
if i can pick anyone whos ever been in brawl then id pick mewtwo. i mean seriously he can do anything, even blow **** up with his mind. also he can float/fly. but from brawl id have to say shadow(AT) because he fast, really cool, and is packin.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
Ness. A pimpin' hat and psychic powers are all you need when you're cruising in Onett.

Winder

Smash Rookie
Aside from Snake, Sonic would also be useful for cheating on mile runs. But on the topic of Snake, who doesn't want to scare the crap out of someone by hopping out of a box? Lucas would also be pretty cool.
PK STAAAARRSTOOOORRRMM!!!

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Why would I NOT want to be Captain Falcon? I could drive the fastest car that the Earth will ever see, run faster than everyone except Sonic, have a voice that rivals that of Morgan Freeman and James Earl Jones, and be a ripped stud-meister who can sweetspot people with my knee to send electricity surging through their veins. Falcon Punch would be sick too!

Its gotta be Falcon. Pokemon Trainer would be cool except zoos and the government would confiscate my Pokemon (lame), Olimar would be cool except I'd be like 2 inches tall and my Pikmin would all die from oxygen poisoning, and Samus would be cool but I'd have to sacrifice my Home Run Bat which I am not willing to do. So that means Falcon is the winner.

Sychu

Smash Apprentice
Also, FOX because he's a saiyan and gets to pilot the R-Wing to participate in epic air combat. I'v always wanted to be some rediculously strong and skilled army commander, and an ace at air to air combat. Man, how i longed to pilot an F-22A Raptor.

Black/Light

Smash Master
I would be ZSS and than I would kill PT and take his pokemon for myself. . .they will be my Deadly Creatures.

Oh yeah, baka or w/e. . . .(OMGZ, the Japanese coming from a non-Japanese person!)

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Caption Falcon, being super fast, strong and exceptionally trained in vehicle piloting and combat would be very helpful.

heartless_pit

Smash Cadet
Pit Ftw

FOR ME IT WUD BE PIT !

Pit an angel (i think) chosen by a goddess to save little toy statues
ONLY TRU HEROES GET CHOSEN FOR THAT STUFF !
and too be able to summon an army of centurions what a great honour.
pit is the awsomest ! here is my argument of why pit would be my choice !

Pit is an angel sent form the heavens been granted wings of the angels and the bow of a divine hero, he is serious and cool and even at challenged times he keeps hold of it. Pit is my choice because of many reasons which i shall discuss below.

Bow and arrows anyone ? dont choose link CHOOSE PIT ! Pit was given this magestic weapon from a goddes (nuff sed). Its a weapon of justice of true divine power to be able to shoot judgement to the evil ones shall be a great honour on which i would love to have.

Pits shield shows he is also a protector he can block all projectiles with his sturdy shield, it would be used to protect myself with it as well as others...

Pit was granted wings of an angel from the great goddess and can use them to cross great distances ,he is barely ever struck down. As he is not as frail and weak as kirby and jigglypuff to name some of the lighter smash bros.(no offence kirby and jiggly fans)
Pits can extend his wings to help him four times before he falls and even then the goddess bestows him with another few seconds of gracefull flying, and even then Pit can dive like a graceful bird.

If you read this thank you and also expect more from me the number one Pit fan
IF ITS ABOUT PIT I SHALL PUT MY ENGLISH SKILLS TO THE ULTIMATE BEST TO PRODUCE A RADIENT ARGUMENT LIKE THIS ! ALL THE TIME

Im off ! Hope u all have a glorius day ! Heartless_Pit

RedKnight

Smash Ace
Sonic because being the fastest thing on earth would rock.
Ike/Marth just to be awesome with a sword
PT all he does is capture creatures and make them fight he doesnt have to do anything...Id be his Charizard

Blanco

Smash Rookie
Pikachu.

Who wouldnt love to be a cute but deadly yellow rat that can electrifi everything in sight?

Fire4All

Smash Cadet
Sonic!

You could go where you want when you want to, not to mention have a Super form that lets you fly and be invulnerable! The ability to stop time...create large gusts of wind....And most importantly, be a showoff >.>

B. Rock

Smash Rookie
Do I have to take the guy's looks too or is this like, more of a super power thing? But uh, if I had to take the total package, I'd be Mario.

Look at it:

- Mario has Peach, Pauline and Daisy. That's three broads on his jock!

- Mario has a well known rep. Look at Mario RPG, the dude is a celebrity.

- He can shoot fire. Fire is awesome. Fire Flowers be ****ed, guess he used them so much he just got the power permanently.

- He has his own carrier dragon / dinosaur. How awesome is that?

- He has his own kingdom. Remember Mario Land 2? Guess he doesn't go there often enough but he has his own castle complete with kingdom and subjects.

Top Bottom