• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could add one more joke character...

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Who would it be? You know joke characters, like Jigglypuff in 64, Pichu in Melee, Ganondorf in Brawl. For me it would be either Wigglytuff or Nabbit.

Green Zelda

Smash Journeyman
Probably goomy, the "dragon type" pokemon.

It would be a clone of sheik.

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Ridley.

But everytime you try to pick a stage, the game says "Sorry, but this character is too big to fit on this stage. Try picking another stage :)". And it would do this for all stages, even Palutena's temple.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Dark Samus.

Because the next Metroid representative should totally be a clone of Samus.

In all seriousness, Pichu would be nice.

But do we really need another joke character? We already have Little Mac, Jigglypuff, and Zelda.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I think we all know, deep down in our hearts, that the only real answer is the WAAA!

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Waluigi would be pretty funny, yes.
I think it would be funny if they added another FE character to the roster. That in itself wouldn't be funny, but the community's reaction, especialyl those who dislike FE, would be priceless, you gotta admit.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
If we're talking joke characters, than adding Igglybuff as a way to bring Melee Puff back would be the best option; because lord knows actual Jiggs is a joke in this game. :p

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I'm content with the joke characters we already have: :4wiifit::4rob::4gaw::4jigglypuff::4duckhunt::4darkpit:(he is to me, dammit!)
I don't think we need another.

BUT!

Runic_SSB

Smash Ace
NNID
Runic_SSB

Would anyone even be mad? Even people who hate Skyward Sword gotta love the G-Man.

I would've said Dan or Waluigi, but I actually unironically want them.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I vote for Track Meet... the generic athlete from World Class Track Meet. I like to imagine he would be quirky as he runs in place on the NES Power Pad as it moves him around... and making hurdles appear out of thin air for him to jump over but it blocks projectiles and forces opponents to jump over.

DPKdebator

Smash Apprentice
One more joke character? I'm not sure one is enough...
...all we would need is a few Mario clones.
could throw hammers and be loaded with 8-bit sound effects.
could be a character with an over-powered aerial game, plus he's in Mario Kart 8.

Aren't these ideas wonderful? We should try and get Nintendo to put them in Smash 5! ;)

(in all seriousness, these would be best as alternate costumes)

Splebel

Smash Journeyman
But Tanooki Mario + Leaf would even more awkward on him than other characters with tails.

randy2dope

Smash Journeyman
The power glove by itself ! It would be similar to master hand but smaller and not boss-like orrrrrrr my other joke char would be doc louis and his side B would be ride a bike, down b is eat candy bars. Neutral b is towell slap. Up b would be uppercut of sorts

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
One more joke character? I'm not sure one is enough...
...all we would need is a few Mario clones.
could throw hammers and be loaded with 8-bit sound effects.
could be a character with an over-powered aerial game, plus he's in Mario Kart 8.

Aren't these ideas wonderful? We should try and get Nintendo to put them in Smash 5! ;)

(in all seriousness, these would be best as alternate costumes)
You know what? I'd main Builder Mario. If I could drop ? Blocks on people and chuck hammers, **** yeah.

MockRock

Smash Apprentice
A Digimon would be the funniest thing ever, but if we're sticking to things that could happen at some point in the next 100 years, I'd say Tingle from the Zelda series. I've always kinda wanted to see him as a real fighter.

ZafKiel

Smash Apprentice
The one and only Daddy Sakurai. Maybe he's his own Mii. Final Smash is a patch that gives your foes more landing lag and reduced knockback.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Waluigi would be pretty funny, yes.
I think it would be funny if they added another FE character to the roster. That in itself wouldn't be funny, but the community's reaction, especialyl those who dislike FE, would be priceless, you gotta admit.
That wouldnt be funny . . . .
It really wouldnt be.......

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
We need another clone of Marth but everywhere is tippers. Other definitely necessary character is one and only.. Slippy Toad

Top Bottom