• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If I streamed Smash 4 daily, would you guys want to watch?

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Here's what I'm getting at.
We don't have a release date yet. And if anything we might get a worldwide release.
Unless it's a review copy (and even then there's limits), I don't see how he'd get one.
It did happen last time, but assuming worldwide release, I'm not sure. Probably connections or reviewer type copies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It did happen last time, but assuming worldwide release, I'm not sure. Probably connections or reviewer type copies.
I'm gonna assume connections.
As I don't think M2K's a reviewer. Unless he is?
Still, he sounds so sure about it. How is he sure it will happen?

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
I'm gonna assume connections.
As I don't think M2K's a reviewer. Unless he is?
Still, he sounds so sure about it. How is he sure it will happen?
People who aren't reviewer's get reviewer copies sometimes - I can't say all the time, but positive advertisement never hurt.

He's doing the politician method

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
People who aren't reviewer's get reviewer copies sometimes - I can't say all the time, but positive advertisement never hurt.
Well, if he somehow does, I'm not sure about weeks. From what I've seen, reviewers have a time limit on when they can release info (like around a week before release). So I'm not sure if the same logic can apply to him (especially after the Pokemon X/Y fiasco).

He's doing the politician method
I always knew he was a mayor.

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
I plan to do any and everything possible. I won't go out until my fingers are crippled :( But also on that note, if you guys know anything I can do to stop the finger problems, please tell me

so far what I learned is 2 water bottles a day, soaking my hands in hot water for 15-20 min with "espon salt" (?), wearing a wrist brace/glove-thingy to sleep, and stretches. But I only know general stuff and the more info you guys give me (even if it's a hyperlink for something to buy) can definitely help out.

also on that note maybe something for my receding hairline? lol (if anything exists without a bunch of crappy bad negative side effects)

Just embrace the receeding hairline. Don't fret about something trivial as hair loss you can't control. You can drink more water sure for your fingers but there's nothing you can do for hair loss.

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
Sure I'll follow. I kinda doubt you'll get ssb4 that much earlier than the rest of us but I'll happily watch some melee and PM footage.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
I don't think Nintendo will allow M2K to do that, after all we all know that they dont believe/aren't interested in competitive smash bros. If M2K gets the game before its release its because the company that he represents in tournaments somehow will get a copy for him to use or something.

Sonicthesneak

Smash Ace
I hate to ask... but will this Mew2King's videos be moved to Youtube after Twitch is done? I know Youtube isn't as popular nowadays with Copyright BS, but I don't really mess with twitch either. But I'd love to have a daily video of Smash, no matter which version it is.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't think Nintendo will allow M2K to do that, after all we all know that they dont believe/aren't interested in competitive smash bros. If M2K gets the game before its release its because the company that he represents in tournaments somehow will get a copy for him to use or something.
But the thing is. Nintendo's very tight-lipped when it comes to these. How did someone convince them to give a copy?

Last edited:

Shudouken

Smash Rookie
I strongly believe this game will release worldwide in about the same week. Most nintendo games do now, some even get released earlier in europe than in USA/Japan (Zelda for 3DS)

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
I do not follow the Smash scene to the point where I know all the good users or not but any chance to watch SSB4 before it comes out is a welcome opportunity for me.

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
You are an accomplished player who is well known in the smash community. You should be able to make some good money with the amount of skill you have at the game and the already established fanbase you possess. Start up a twich and a Youtube channel and whatever else and start generating some revenue. Capitalize on the opportunity you have with this new game to get out there and perhaps further your smash career.

If you are able to grow some decent facial hair then go bald and sport some facial hair, and maybe gain a little bit of weight and you would be set. If you have a gym nearby/ a facility or equipment to help you be more physically active then do it. For your hand/ finger pains you just have to know your limits, drink some water, and look up stretches that you can perform. If it is severe and/or chronic then you may need to definitely seek medical attention.

To be honest, If you even manage 20 min of PA a day/ 1 hour 3 days a week it would improve your physical fitness, boost your self esteem, and you would just feel so much better. It may also help you with the hand issues, and may even improve your capabilities at smash. As for the stream I, as would many others, would support you!

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
I do not follow the Smash scene to the point where I know all the good users or not but any chance to watch SSB4 before it comes out is a welcome opportunity for me.
This video is episode 7 on the melee documentary. It provides a crash course on who mew2king is and what he's done with the smash community in the past..

Last edited:

Ulevo

Smash Master
Yo, M2K. Regarding the epsom salt soak thing. Don't soak your hands in warm or hot water if you have an acute flare up. What you want to do if you're playing and your hands and wrists suddenly start to hurt is to get a sink with ice cold (I mean that literally, use ice) water. Put your hands in it and soak them to the point where it starts to hurt, then take them out. If your hands don't get to the point where they start to numb and feel a bit of pain, the water isn't cold enough.

If you're not getting acute flare ups and you just want to try and help remediate your condition, then the hot to warm water with the epsom salt is fine.

I myself need to do this as a massage therapy student since our hands are our investment, much like you, and we can't do anything without them. These are the techniques we use.

As for your receding hairline, do something to make yourself look presentable, don't bother trying to change it though. You like fine man.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This video is episode 7 on the melee documentary. It provides a crash course on who mew2king is and what he's done with the smash community in the past..
Interesting watch thanks for posting.

Edit: also I would watch!

Last edited:

Padô

Smash Lord
Guys, I believe M2K was chooen to beta test the game a while ago. I'm not 100% sure but I read something on it. Maybe Nintendo is just alllowing him to stream weeks before the game release.

I'd watch, we lack streams.

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I'd certainly try to watch, but only after I'd get the game myself. I'd much rather discover hidden newcomers (like, say, Ridley, K. Rool or others) on my own, but, if you're allowing others to play as well, I'd adore to fight against the fabled Mew2King.

WheelerFGC

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ocarinasonwheels
3DS FC
2020-0089-8969
Switch FC
8390-7649-9691
Hell Yeah! I'd love to watch!
Question is, which version would you be getting?

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
oic a whole thread about this ... yes. as I said earlier, you have been bookmarked right next to my mistress "babe" who enjoys touching herself "just for me" ...

hmmmm wow you sound like you have arthritis, or even the beginning stages of fibromyalgia. no insurance tho? you prefer the net?

dude, use the net to get insurance! we so poor we got free health insurance damn near. In fact I opted to pay 75/mo because they added vision and low co-pays... but that obamacare **** works, it's brilliant, actually, you should totally get it for you and for your folks, especially considering if you don't I think they'll get a tax penalty, lol which means even less $$$ for everyone. :(

Last edited:

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
I'd definitely watch. I've been looking at your Fox and Marth a ton lately (Project M) after coming back to Smash from a long sabbatical. Seeing you break down Smash 4 would be a great bonus.

Top Bottom