• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I.T.P's preview demo impressions 15 vids up 2 vids to be uploaded,

5@/\/\U5

Smash Apprentice
the snake is telling him "this stage blows". It matches his mouth movement . . .

lol, j/k

QuantumRanger

Smash Rookie
Man...I hope when the demo comes to the US that it is the same roster in Japan. Now I'm REALLY anxious to play as PT

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
thanks for doing doing these videos man! I've really enjoyed them!

5@/\/\U5

Smash Apprentice
Man...I hope when the demo comes to the US that it is the same roster in Japan. Now I'm REALLY anxious to play as PT
I hope that Samus, Snake, and Sonic and Olimar are in it. Very curious to feel out their play-styles in brawl. But I know I won't get all 4. Maybe Sonic, Samus, and Olimar though . . . please?

Gooche

Smash Rookie
The community definitley appreciates your hard work. Thank you for posting the videos and your impressions.

I'm pleased to hear the game seems much more balanced. In the end it makes the tourney scene more exciting as we won't be seeing the same 4 characters.

I.T.P

Smash Ace
I don't quite fully understand what you meant by that. You mean that Link's Claw Shot gives him Super Armor aka not flinching for the length of an Air dodge when you try for every grab or do you mean something else? Also if you could show more Link Videos of him in his gold/yellow outfit or give more info on Link that would be much appreciated. Great job so far. Thanks again.
It means you're not helplessly falling afterwards, you're free to move exactly like after a new air dodge.

I'm finally setteled in at the cafe for an all nighter. those full impressions coming real soon

Top Bottom