• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I.T.P's preview demo impressions 15 vids up 2 vids to be uploaded,

STEREO_226

Smash Apprentice
Fatigue kicks in at 2 mins. The demo itself is 2 mins so you won't be seeing anything :p
yeah i remember Brawlcentral saying it kicks in at about 2 minutes but also if you switch out too much. what i wanna know about that is well is if the switcthing out too much includes if you die. i doubt it but im just curious to know as much about PT as i can.

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
i can't see the last posted video,it's just send me to your videos instead of send to the chosed vid

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
i have a couple questions about Pokemon Trainer..

1) which of the 3 pokemon do you personally prefer when you played and why?

2) did the fatigue affect you at all when playing as them in the vids? im sorry if it shows it i just havent seen it yet if its there...
Fatigue only kicks in after a Pokémon has been out for two minutes. They get slower. Since these are 2-minute brawls, even if someone lasted a whole 2 minutes without changing Pokémon, it wouldn't happen.

DalzK

Smash Apprentice
So I.T.P how do you think brawl is compare to Melee? Simply better or wors or its more complicated than that?

I.T.P

Smash Ace
these are not "to see tommorow" these are stuff that will most likely be answered in the impressions.

didn't those videos contain all 12 PT and DDD taunts? I thought I had them all on tape

jdub03

Smash Journeyman
The mario vs pikachu and the last two uploaded arent working for me.

Edit also something you can add in your impressions thread. How do you crawl.

I.T.P

Smash Ace
finally smashboards works again. I'll work on impressions now, anyone wants to summarize questions for me?

I'll also re-upload those 2 later on tonight

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Thank you for your hard work I.T.P! The videos are amazing!

If I could, I'd like to request some more Sheik footage. Considering we've never seen her in action before this demo, it would be really nice to see how all her moves look in Brawl. I'll give you a cookie if you are able to record her taunts :D

Thanks again!

greeneggsnsam

Smash Apprentice
finally smashboards works again. I'll work on impressions now, anyone wants to summarize questions for me?
You mean ask questions?

If so... do you use Pokémon Trainer the most because he's the best, or because you like him?

Heavyarms2050

Smash Ace
"No L-Canceling is confirmed, I tried many times"

are you tying to say that:

No, L-canceling is confirmed, I tried many times and it works

or

No L-canceling is cofirmed, I tried many times and did not succeed

Wildman94

Smash Apprentice
I would say in the impressions, Just include everything you can. and if you forget something, I am sure you will be reminded of it by a question.

Heavyarms2050

Smash Ace
"No L-Canceling is confirmed, I tried many times"

are you tying to say that:

No, L-canceling is confirmed, I tried many times and it works

or

No L-canceling is cofirmed, I tried many times and did not succeed

M.K

Level 55
I.T.P, if you ever go back, may you play with the "Old School" Pokemon Trainer with the Game Boy Colors? I'd REALLY REALLY like to see them! Great Job!

PopeOfChiliTown

Smash Ace
I'm very curious still about Ivysaur.

I would like very much to have your thought on the following:

- How her tilts work, or the attack with the continuous vine whipping. Do you mash A or does it continue on its own?
- She also grabs with the vines, but I want to know if you think its an effective overall grab i.e. not like Yoshi's or Samus'. Do the vines come out fast? Much lag afterwards?
- Can you cancel Razor Leaf's lag by landing?
- Overall, how would you assess Ivy's strengths and weaknesses? Does she look like she can dominate one area in specific (zoning/spacing by using projectiles and quick tilts, for example)?

Sorry for asking so much, just answer what you can!

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I'm very curious still about Ivysaur.

I would like very much to have your thought on the following:

- How her tilts work, or the attack with the continuous vine whipping. Do you mash A or does it continue on its own?
- She also grabs with the vines, but I want to know if you think its an effective overall grab i.e. not like Yoshi's or Samus'. Do the vines come out fast? Much lag afterwards?
- Can you cancel Razor Leaf's lag by landing?
- Overall, how would you assess Ivy's strengths and weaknesses? Does she look like she can dominate one area in specific (zoning/spacing by using projectiles and quick tilts, for example)?

Sorry for asking so much, just answer what you can!
She?!

What if Ivysaur's a guy?

Kirblar

Smash Rookie
Is it just me, or in the PT vs. Pikachu video, is Squirtle taking massive damage from the electrical attacks?

Hitzel

Smash Ace
She?!

What if Ivysaur's a guy?
I don't see anything hanging down under there... so...

Is it just me, or in the PT vs. Pikachu video, is Squirtle taking massive damage from the electrical attacks?
I noticed that too. I have a feeling that element types are going to effect PT's Pokemon, which is awesome.

*Edit*

Is it possible to switch pokemon in mid-air? Ivy has bad recovery, right? What would happen if you were to switch to from Ivy to Charizard to recover with him/her/it/whatever? Could you use Char's jumps and up B?

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
Just wondering, next time you play as Ike, could you show off his supposed Sigurd costume?

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
As always, awesome videos man. Did you happen to get any vids where Ike's Counter actually connects? I'm interested in the knockback on it.

Nihil

Smash Rookie
Hey did you happen to see if the Black Charizard is actually there?
If so, on which color of the PKMN Trainer does he appear?

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
ike DOES NOT have a sigrud costume BUT he does have a white and blue costume that looks like ike

he does have an awsome gold costume that i plan to use

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
Double Hammer DeDeDe was freaking amazing. Pretty much a one shot kill.

Thanks a lot for the footage. Can't wait for an American demo.

Top Bottom