• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I.T.P's preview demo impressions 15 vids up 2 vids to be uploaded,

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
Nice find with the Pkmon trainer. Dedede seems to be really popular, in practically all the videos I've seen it's been him vs someone else, is he popular or is it just all the videos had someone who likes Dedede?
The videos you are probably talking about are Ikki/Queensaki's videos.
He mainly played Dedede, so therefore Dedede was in a lot of his videos.

BinAly

Smash Apprentice
I'm normaly only a lurker around here, but I need to thank you for all your efforts! Really good to see those vids!

Keep them coming!

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
Nice videos. I can't believe that guy who played Mario guarded for so long that he got dizzy, lol. Also, what's with everybody's obsession with the pink King DeDeDe color?

Wildman94

Smash Apprentice
The 2nd PT vid was awesome!!! Charizard and Ivysaur look pretty good. Squirtle also, but not as much.

BinAly

Smash Apprentice
Whoa, Zeldas transformation into Sheik got A LOT slower...!
You can't really count the Subspac Emissary Delays, they may change once you play Sheik in Multiplayer Mode. Sakurai stated that they tweaked the Game a little in Subspace Emissary.

Wildman94

Smash Apprentice
sorry in advance, but my next vid is 2 random guys(DDD,Pika) on halberd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z57xqDFlOrM

also, once I finish all the videos I'll write more impressions, my opinion on PT changed from Char,Ivy,Squirt to Squirt,Ivy,Char XD
DEDEDE FTW!!!!!

And his Final Smash seems pretty good if used right. If you can get the opponent off the stage in the middle of his FS, then its an almost definite KO.

Wait. as in Squirt is the worst?

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
LOL@ The guy playing as Zelda immediately transforming into Sheik and spamming U-smash.

Zelda takes FAR too long to transform. This could cut the 2 characters in half. If the transformation is really that long. I doubt anyone will go through the hassle to transform when the moment fits, like you're supposed to.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Wow, a 0% Pikachu KOed by 1 hammer hit, makes the Golden Hammer kinda redundant huh?

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
it can be but did you saw the vids? at my thread... did you tried the normal way to l cancel too?just press shild boton like crazy

Top Bottom