• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I saw this, is it real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oGr33n

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3050-7615-9118
The previous comment about someone having 20K coins already, making it odd that no one has posted something about this is looking to not be a valid reason. At this point it appears that a lot of people don't have anything close to 20K, so I guess we will have to wait a while to see.
I was thinking that this feature was also on the japanese demo. But yeah, let's not assume.

Beczam1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Beczam1290
3DS FC
1075-1410-3647
Just to let you guys know if you leave the css and go check your coins it will reset and if your doing the method of starting and ending a match and it gives you the coins you got the last match since there was no last match you wont get any coins. What im doing is using a calculater and each matching adding by the # of coins im getting once i get to 18k i will know im done

Edit: I also have a piece of evidence that supports this theory pac-maze is not on the stage select screen what if when you unlock pac man you unlock pac-maze

Last edited:

Supersonic159

Smash Rookie
Just to let you guys know if you leave the css and go check your coins it will reset and if your doing the method of starting and ending a match and it gives you the coins you got the last match since there was no last match you wont get any coins. What im doing is using a calculater and each matching adding by the # of coins im getting once i get to 18k i will know im done
No

Tectrix

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tectrix
Just playing devil's advocate here, but its entirely possible that the reason this person got so many coins is that they were just farming coins for the full version. Unlikely, but possible.

D

Deleted member

Just playing devil's advocate here, but its entirely possible that the reason this person got so many coins is that they were just farming coins for the full version. Unlikely, but possible.
too bad the coins don't transfer

Raijinken

Smash Master
10k here after 16 hours of play, will letcha know if anything happens.

And I really hope they fix/change the coins not transferring, I was hoping to get a ton of trophies off the bat.

Beczam1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Beczam1290
3DS FC
1075-1410-3647
10k here after 16 hours of play, will letcha know if anything happens.

And I really hope they fix/change the coins not transferring, I was hoping to get a ton of trophies off the bat.
what method have you been using to get to that?

Raijinken

Smash Master
what method have you been using to get to that?
Mostly 1v1 against level 9s (I'm not grinding, just playing) as Megaman (occasionally random) on Final Battlefield (occasionally regular item Battlefield). Had a few rounds with my friends when they stopped by earlier, those rounds seemed to get more coins on average.

Greninja

Smash Cadet
Mostly 1v1 against level 9s (I'm not grinding, just playing) as Megaman (occasionally random) on Final Battlefield (occasionally regular item Battlefield). Had a few rounds with my friends when they stopped by earlier, those rounds seemed to get more coins on average.
Keep on grinding, we all want to know the outcome

ShyGuy XL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShyGuyES
3DS FC
5386-9776-6327
I forgot the coin show on the vault menu so far I got aroung 7 or 8k also been getting better with the demo 5 I hope this isn't a hoax I'm dying to try Pac-Man out

Last edited:

Modular Zeal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tsquared
3DS FC
2750-1105-6750
i can almost guarantee its fake but I want the complete satisfaction of knowing. I am at 12k coins now. I'm hoping for the best!

I'm doing fights with 3 cpu at lv5 on battle field with items and are getting from 40-60 per match

Last edited:

Beczam1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Beczam1290
3DS FC
1075-1410-3647
So I've been experimenting on how to increase the coins you get per fight, and I've found some pretty interesting things. This seems like as good a place as any to post this, though I might make a full post on Reddit or here later.

Spamming special moves only and getting 1 KO vs a lvl 1 random CPU gave me the lowest amount of coins, being about 9~. It actually had the coins individually rather than (Coin)x24.

Spamming tilts and KOing a lvl 1 once will net you about 20-30 coins.

This is where it gets interesting. Spamming back air only and getting 1 KO on a lvl 1 CPU nets you 50-60 EVERYTIME! I don't understand why.

I also tried a battle where I kept the CPU juggled in the air for as long as I could, but I got 23 coins.

Something with the back air makes you get a lot of coins, I wonder what this is tied to.

I played all matches with Mario.
I've been spamming back air with Mario and the highest I've gotten is 41 don't know what I'm doing wrong

Mr. Stewart

Smash Rookie
Signed up to say I got it working! I'm sitting at 37k though... my brother plays this when I'm not, haha. Here's a picture.

Beczam1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Beczam1290
3DS FC
1075-1410-3647
Warning Received
Signed up to say I got it working! I'm sitting at 37k though... my brother plays this when I'm not, haha. Here's a picture.

Do you get a stage also cause that would be awsome?

Just let two level 9 cpus go against eachother. Really high coins without doing hardly anything
You only get 32 I got 37 from going against a lvl 1

Last edited by a moderator:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Until someone can provide more evicdene than a single easily photoshoppable character select screen, I'm locking this.

Also, totally unlock Ice climbers at 128k coins for srs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom