• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need a long, hard single player to satisfy me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaT2D

Smash Cadet
well the brawl story mode is about 10 hours but if you think of all the different paths you can take thoughout the story it could take longer plus with getting things and collectibles.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Ok that was just terrible.

You're supposed to make a joke COMPLETELY related to videogaming and the SE, and place tiny hints of inuendo within. Sorry, fail.

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
the previous single player modes were short and lacking for me. i hope the single player in brawl will be harder and lengthier and i hope it peaks my interest with its story. overall, i hope it satiates my needs and is a blast in the face to play.

i sure hope the story goes deep and is extremely gratifying.
10 hours suposedly, play intense mode.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I don't know about you guys, but I personally can't wait to try out the Pokemon Trainer. Call it weird taste, but commanding three servants on a leash sounds exciting, doesn't it?
Sure, it'll only be some squirtles at first, but once I get used to it, I can pull out my whip! Hell, this sounds like it'll be a fire blast... I might even end with a triple finish!

CrenTIScO

Smash Apprentice
*yawn* I sure am tired.

Today I got my Wii turned on, and after spending hours beating off all of the primids, I thrust into a single player mode, beat it as fast as I could, and when I was done, I stood erect, and powered down.

Boy are my hands tired.

rajendra82

Smash Rookie
There is no long hard single player to be found. You will have to settle for a one on one with Master Hand instead.

rajendra82

Smash Rookie
It is also quite difficult to find any hard single players that last longer than 4 hours.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
*Bleep bleep*
*Bleep bleep*

Snake: Mei Ling! Samus and I just took our clothes off!
Mei: How many times do I have to tell you? That's her Zero Suit!
Snake: Mei, Samus AND I took OUR clothes off.
Mei: ... what?...
Snake: Yeah, I decided to show her my "Solid Snake"
Mei: *hangs up*

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
f*ck yea!
I remember this too!
Its WAY too awesome to be locked for bump, BTW
WAY
TOO
AWESOME

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Seconded. Locking this thread would be like..

Uh..

You got me. IDK, but locking this thread would suck. :|

MysticKenji

Smash Master
This thread is still too good.

EDIT:

[17:46] <Kenji> http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=114299
[17:46] <Kenji> that thread delivers.
[17:47] <Nines-Tempest> that topic is win
[17:47] <PrinceAlus> lolllllllllll
[17:47] <PrinceAlus> omfg
[17:47] <PrinceAlus> wow
[17:48] <Nines-Tempest> Win doesn't describe that thread
[17:48] <Nines-Tempest> it's too win
[17:48] <Nines-Tempest> It's TOO GOOD!
[17:48] <Nuro> HAHA

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
this thread...good sir... is about as awesome as dehydrated gorrila milk (no i do not know wtf im talking about.)

Jackal478

Smash Ace
Aahh, the "waiting for brawl" days, when we'd fight about ridley being too big and 3rd party characters.

Now we fight about Snake and Meta.

.___.

Roihu

Smash Ace
Aahh, the "waiting for brawl" days, when we'd fight about ridley being too big and 3rd party characters.

Now we fight about Snake and Meta.

.___.
We still do, actually. It's just Snake and MK have been added to the discussions.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Now I laugh about how much the single player was so long it was boring.

hahahahahaha.

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
You know, it's a great game. I really think I could go all day. For all the naysayers, well, it always left me satisfied and smiling.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Pyro, in relation to your PRoom thread, take a look at all the join dates in this thread for the last few pages, and you'll see where the stereotypes come from.
Lol, this post was from so long ago, but maybe you'll waltz in here and see this.

Anyways, there are a bunch of people who posted in this thread with join dates back in 2006.

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
Oh God I remember when this thread was made

It made my day.

EDIT: Also I looked back and remembered Dylan TNGA not gettnig the joke (aside the title) and then whining about Brawl's "simplicity" lol

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
This thread is so much win. I should have known Sakurai was able to manage the homosexual fans as well. What a clever troll.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Although this is about singleplayer I find it lacking especially if I don't have any gooey bombs left. I really like multiplayer with Peach. Although she picks turnips all day her hands are so soft!

I'm so glad that this thread is alive again.

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
This thread made me laugh so hard.

I'm a girl, and I play Brawl on intense mode...EVERY DAY! Oh, ohhh, it's so long and satisfying ^//////^
Yeah, Intense mode is really satisfying. Sometimes, it can get a little long, but it's just hard enough for me to get in on it. I think I could go all day long sometimes, although when I do it over and over the skin around where I'm playing gets red and swollen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom