• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Dropped Mk

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Link to original post: [drupal=3242]I DROPPED MK[/drupal]

Hi ppl! LashD094 the fake mod(April Fools Joke ftw) here. I just wanted to let u all know something that is groundbreaking, legendary, and in some eyes, downright stupid...

I DROPPED MK FOR ANOTHER CHARACTER.

Yes, history in the making, folks. I decided to main someone else.

Of course, one might ask, Lash, just what the **** are you thinking? Mk is obviously the best to use. Why on earth would you stop using the best character in Brawl?

Well my good friend, prepare for my 2 part nonsensical argument that no one will like.

Reason 1:Metagame
Alright, so i now main Wario. One reason i use Wario now is, in my eyes, Wario is much more fun to use for me. I love a fast air game, and while mk's airgame is pretty beast, Wario can practically go anywhere he wants in the air while pulling off a combo of annoying proportions. Also, Wario's moveset kinda makes me laugh. I know that's a terrible reason, but c'mon guys, it's a game. U play games for entertainment. And while it's Top Priority to win, having fun is a major part of it.
If u aren't having fun with a game, why even play it?

Reason 2: Tired of mk???
Frankly, i have grown tired of mk's movest(just a little), the bashings, the brokenness, and all that bad rep. of mk. And sure, while mk is the best choice in my mind and many other people for winning matches, some people just go better with other characters. Mk can actually not work well with some people. Yes, people, that can happen.

And finally, I just love exploring new characters.

I know this isn't a great argument, but it's the best i can come up with when my parents are rushing me to get in bed.

So, get @ me.

Lunatic drops mk.
Discuss!

RavenMist

Smash Apprentice
♪ Congrats on dropping MK
Just remember to have fun while using Wario ,I did♪
(Probably the first girl Wario Main)

- Raven♪

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Id rather fight MK than wario.
I seem to have a thingt for annoying characters ^^

♪ Congrats on dropping MK
Just remember to have fun while using Wario ,I did♪
(Probably the first girl Wario Main)

- Raven♪
Girl Wario mainer?
lol never heard of such, but nothin wrong with it rly.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
You got to go with whatever character works best for you in the aspect of fun, skill and the ability to improve.

I suck with Metaknight and could never do good with him. The same goes for me with Snake as well. Even though Yoshi is a low tier I feel the most comfortable with Yoshi and can use all his moves for something in regards to jabs, tilts, smashes and aerieals.

Don't be suprised if you find yourself switching back though. Sometimes you just mentally have to get away from a character for a little bit before wanting to pick that character back up again.

Romulox2010

Smash Rookie
Its great that your trying out new characters and such but id still at least secondary MK for some of warios tougher matchups. BTW may your farts be loud and gassy.

Top Bottom